Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 41. (Read 8135 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, Chek will allow accepting donations in currencies, but it will completely ignore fiat money. Why is this happening?
I believe that the main problem of Fiat - in the difficulty of its tracking. And it seems that even the blockbuster can’t solve this problem.
Why? This technology has made it possible to simplify the delivery of funds to many needy regions, significantly reducing the level of corruption.
But corruption remained on the ground, it was not completely eradicated, due to the fact that payment for most services is still being accepted in fiat.
So how can Chek solve this problem? Do not you need to change tokens?
The platform will allow you to track in detail any transaction within the framework of the platform, which will increase the level of transparency tenfold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
As far as I understand, Chek will allow accepting donations in currencies, but it will completely ignore fiat money. Why is this happening?
I believe that the main problem of Fiat - in the difficulty of its tracking. And it seems that even the blockbuster can’t solve this problem.
Why? This technology has made it possible to simplify the delivery of funds to many needy regions, significantly reducing the level of corruption.
But corruption remained on the ground, it was not completely eradicated, due to the fact that payment for most services is still being accepted in fiat.
So how can Chek solve this problem? Do not you need to change tokens?
Activity: 196
Hello. What is the nominal price of the token of this platform?
10 cents, but now it is even lower due to the action of bonuses.
Activity: 266
Hello. What is the nominal price of the token of this platform?
Activity: 140
Project seems interesting, but how you will provide 100% safety?
Activity: 358
An interesting fact: the Check platform will be a complex of services for the integrating charity into websites and applications. It remains only to understand what services this complex will consist of?
Activity: 392
What analytical tools are available for analysis of donations to charitable organizations?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How much does one Check token cost now?
Currently, one token costs $0.075, including the valid bonus.
How much does one Check token cost now?
Activity: 68
It seems that access to the decentralized registry of data about all donations within the network will be available to all users, right? And how can I get access to it? Will there be some kind of special program?
Activity: 238
What data will organizers of the funds be able to upload to the Public Charity Ledger?
I don’t understand why the project needs the second token? This will mislead users.
The second token — Getone — will be used to pay for one features on the platform, and Cheks for the others.
You're a little bit wrong. Getone will be used for paying for block recording to the cognominal network. In addition, this token will not be traded on the stock exchange.

If this token is not traded on the stock exchange, how will its value be formed?
The cost of this cryptocurrency will be determined by nodes owners. This will generally depend on the total cost of the entire network infrastructure.
Ahh, I got it. So, there will be another ICO, where you can buy Getone tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don’t understand why the project needs the second token? This will mislead users.
The second token — Getone — will be used to pay for one features on the platform, and Cheks for the others.
You're a little bit wrong. Getone will be used for paying for block recording to the cognominal network. In addition, this token will not be traded on the stock exchange.

If this token is not traded on the stock exchange, how will its value be formed?
The cost of this cryptocurrency will be determined by nodes owners. This will generally depend on the total cost of the entire network infrastructure.

Activity: 112
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I want to know the current pre-sale progress information. Please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: