Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 40. (Read 8135 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 2
well-coordinated drop  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. If the commission will be 0%, who will cover the platform’s costs of conducting transactions? It seems to me that a nominal fee should be remained.
Activity: 224
Today, almost everyone is developing applications for mobiles, but everyone has forgot about the PC. Perhaps the release of an application for computers will allow you to attract more users?
Activity: 364
Hello. Were all tokens put up on the ICO? Or was there a reserve
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, on what OS will your app work and when to expect its release.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. Who will run your platform? Do you plan to hire senior managers?
Decentralization makes it possible to exclude such bodies. The main decisions will be made by token-holders.
In other words, the administration will be chosen from the token-holders? Decisions are made by one, who has more of them.
No, decisions are made by voting within the Chek platform, all token-holders are allowed to participate.
Great! And I'm still wondering if the number of votes will be proportional to the value of the tokens, that I possess? Or will each participant have only 1 vote?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Decentralization makes it possible to exclude such bodies. The main decisions will be made by token-holders.
In other words, the administration will be chosen from the token-holders? Decisions are made by one, who has more of them.
No, decisions are made by voting within the Chek platform, all token-holders are allowed to participate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How much is left until the next price increase?
Less than two days, so I would advise you to hurry up.
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. How much is left until the next price increase?
Activity: 854
How are you going to attract people to use your project for charity? Why do you think people would like to use crypto for these purposes?

Activity: 266
What, from the platform point of view, is more effective: attracting a large company or a number of individuals? Still, the more a donation - the more benefits it brings.
Good afternoon. Will your Loyal API be integrated into the business management systems of large companies? Or will they have to independently develop solutions for integration?
Activity: 238
What will be the practical application of your Deeds Rating? Does this show depend on the size of the donations?
Hello. How long will the information about the project be stored in the database? Sometimes investigations, in order to search for theft, begin 5-10 years after the incident.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Can someone tell me the exact duration of the pre-ICO?
Yes, I can! It is exactly 4 weeks.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. Can someone tell me the exact duration of the pre-ICO?
As far as I understand, Chek will allow accepting donations in currencies, but it will completely ignore fiat money. Why is this happening?
I believe that the main problem of Fiat - in the difficulty of its tracking. And it seems that even the blockbuster can’t solve this problem.
Why? This technology has made it possible to simplify the delivery of funds to many needy regions, significantly reducing the level of corruption.
But corruption remained on the ground, it was not completely eradicated, due to the fact that payment for most services is still being accepted in fiat.
So how can Chek solve this problem? Do not you need to change tokens?
The platform will allow you to track in detail any transaction within the framework of the platform, which will increase the level of transparency tenfold.
That is, if the corruptor exchanges tokens and spends them for other purposes, the platform staff will be able to somehow stop it? I still do not fully understand how this works.
Pages:
Jump to: