Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CoinLoan — Lending Platform with CryptoAssets as Collateral🔥 - page 16. (Read 9914 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What is the soft cap at your project? What happens in the case that will not be collected a minimum of means? They will be returned to investors?

Our total soft cap is $3M. If we will not reach this cap, all contributions will be returned back.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. What cryptocurrencies will take CoinLoan as collateral for the loan? In the future do you plan to expand available to work in the service of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 364
Why your service will not occur in any test of solvency of the borrower? This may affect the proportion of loan repayment?
Activity: 392
What is the soft cap at your project? What happens in the case that will not be collected a minimum of means? They will be returned to investors?
Hello! How many days field, the end of the pre-sale will be launched the main ICO? How long will the main stage ICO?

Hi! The main ICO will be launched in 14 days after the Pre-ICO end. It will lasts for 30 days, same like Pre-ICO.
Activity: 280
Hello! How many days field, the end of the pre-sale will be launched the main ICO? How long will the main stage ICO?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO

Dear Team, submit your project at ICOadvert listing!

ICOadvert is the trusted ICO promotion & discovery platform of businesses launching an ICO

Make sure you will hit your Hard Cap  Wink Advertise with us! Contact Us
Activity: 71
Is there any reffral program for Coin Loan?
How did you meet the demand where traditional credit system cannot reach?
This is very innovative platform, can you imagin borrowing money in the form of coin !!
This is a complete package. Really very good  and considerable. It will be a safe environment for everyone....
Activity: 135
After going through your whitepaper , I come to know that this model endowed with power and flexibility of cryptography and modern technology. It also gives low interest loans secured by a cryptocurrency.
I think this is too good , I believe that the project will succeed in future

Good time to buy coin loan tokens in pre-sale with great bonus.
you can buy it now
It will be good to see that your project will develop globally and other technologies like Blockhain are also involve in that.
Is there any bounties for promoting ICO? if yes then when you published it ?
I am interested....  Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A crypto currency loan? it look like there is more and more like this.

Well, this platform is unique in it's own sense. There are not many platforms out there offering the services like this one. You should have deeper look into this project.
Is their any buying limit for 5% bonus tokens please tell me  Cool
After going through your whitepaper , I come to know that this model endowed with power and flexibility of cryptography and modern technology. It also gives low interest loans secured by a cryptocurrency.
I think this is too good , I believe that the project will succeed in future
When does the main ICO start and will there be any bounties for promoting it?

ICO will be launched in 14 days after Pre-ICO.
You can use the referral program for receiving a bonus in the amount of 5% from token sales made via the referral link.

By looking at the coin supply which is just 50 Million, I would really look forward to an investment in this project. Apart from coin supply, the features this coin provide is really helpful for a crypto trader.
Whitepaper information is good but I can't find proper information about your team.can you Please tell me about your team?

Please, check our website https://coinloan.io/ - we have dedicated Team section there.
After going through your roadmap, I want to ask you one thing...  why do you take to much time to devlop multiple platform application?
(As per you're roadmap it will be develop in 2k18, Qt 3) 

We plan to launch the platform officially in Q2 2018. But we'll do our best to make this much earlier. We need some time for legal procedures (licensing, etc.).
Look at the data carefully, think this is a complete system plan, really very good, consider very considerate, I believe that the project will succeed in doing, asset appreciation is achieved in a safe environment.

Yes, i guess they really have something to work with in the first place. I have seen many cryptocurrencies in this crypto space with no solid foundation and some don't even have white paper but when they hit the exchange, they immediately cross 100--200% valuation.
This project actually promise great things for future and everyone should at least get to read about them more.
Pages:
Jump to: