Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 20. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
are you guys running another competition at all?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
leaderboard was a scam! civic is a scam! there you go! save yourself the trouble, remove funds from cp, and stay away!

what, are you blind to what is really happening here?
Activity: 86
You guys should check out this video, it's the review of a pro calling coinpoker a scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzA6aUCQswY

The video clearly shows that even the video reviewers have no clue of what's going on. He missed all the important facts when talking about coinpoker, like it's actually tonybet the owners other failed site, and how they all got locked out and players and stole ther funds and how the model is an intricate web of lies.  Those are the issues people should be reviewing but he seems to leave out the crucial details.  The reviewer talks for 13 mins mostly about nothing but at least he did lay out one important aspect which I've been saying here, that nobody will ever go through this bogus 5 step scam to play micro stakes crypto poker.

Has anyone ever considered the customer acquisation price for coinpoker?  They raised $51 million and have 20 players. What's that, about $2.5 million to acquire one single customer ? And now to continue this scam they have to keep on paying freerollers from india to keep the ponzi going, all while blocking all the real players.

It's all a scam, one of the biggest ICO frauds ever, sold to dumb investors and promoted by the dumbest of poker players and people not even in the field.

As I saaid earlier, TonyG should be investigated by interpol.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
anyone knows what should I do , I was playing in coinpoker but took a month off and when I came back I found that they added civic securiry thing
my mobile can't install civic and all the mobiles in my house can't take civic except my brother but he has also coinpoker account so he has civic for his account

how am I supposed to access my account again and play poker ??
use your SIM card in his phone

will that work ?? isn't civic like 2FA
so I can insert my sim card then create civic and after that my brother would be able to get his civic back ?
Most likely not. I hope to finalize my product and spend a lot of money on marketing. then we are waiting for success. Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
CoinPoker Leaderboard Winners Collect 5 Million CHP

We would first like to congratulate the winners of last week’s leaderboard race. After carefully monitoring our most active players during this exciting week, our winners; impressive skill and dedication as they battled thousands of others for a share of 5,000,000 CHP truly shined through.

https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/coinpoker-leaderboard-winners-collect-5-million-chp-afdfdbc815e2
Civic is a scam like them, it's tracking and surveillance for the blockchain sector.  Don't be fooled by nonsene that they're verifying you or protecting you. All the apps that work like this are feeding outside data hives.

Maybe on a special day like today as FB is taking a beating for big data and surveillance disclosures, people will listen.  My best advice is avoid it like a disease. The only time kyc works is when its forced on you by the government or in a sector where you're moving around big money, this is micro stakes scam site poker and kyc should be rejected.

If you really want to beat it you get a cracked screen $10 phone off craigslist.

If you just want your money out, your best bet is to complain in writing to a poker authority or the gaming division where they're located. be warned they are apparently operating without a license.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
anyone knows what should I do , I was playing in coinpoker but took a month off and when I came back I found that they added civic securiry thing
my mobile can't install civic and all the mobiles in my house can't take civic except my brother but he has also coinpoker account so he has civic for his account

will that work ?? isn't civic like 2FA
so I can insert my sim card then create civic and after that my brother would be able to get his civic back ?

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

when you need a cheap $50 phone for verification, there's one, has Android 7.0 on it:
https://goo.gl/RP7ijz

under $40 there is LoL: https://goo.gl/CEy9MC

Good News, Everyone!!!
There is an amazing crypto exchange that sends your Ethereum to Neteller, bank account, etc.
use my HAPPY LINK https://goo.gl/UxdP9s when registering for the Happy Exchange
and Lady Luck will take you by hand in all situations!

the only winning thing in online poker TROLO-Land is poker robots!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

basic license for a year costs $50 or 650 CHP tokens by last price: https://www.moonstats.com/chp

send Ethereum [ETH] to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
send Litecoin [LTC] to address: Lh6Wmd6aGuUi1CRWdJS5fWUPq7JWP6UgzL
send Bitcoin  BTC to address: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

after payment, you receive download package with full Poker Robot and tools!

go for the win, join me [email ASAP [email protected]], become rich in 2018
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
How do I understand the sales were successful? Tell me, are you planning to release apps for android and iOS? as I poimyu, here no one answers questions?
Are the freerolls still going on in this project?  How has the software been, as I remember there were a lot of bugs and incomplete payouts during the early phases of the ICO.   Has all that been resolved?  Finally, are the tables/tournaments actually active?

Nobody here knows because everybody was locked out and had their chips stolen by the coinpoker team.  My last login about 8 days ago was pretty dead, 16-20 players. The freerolls are busy with hundreds of men but its all non players going after the promotion with zero turnover, it's really beyond what we call bad play, the people don't even know what the cards mean, they think you're supposed to make a family out of the kings and queens..  It's all indo trash and a few russians bots or people slurping the data.  See youtube video.

In short it's extremely negative for the players but pretty good if you're an indian scammer with a $5 cell phone and 2 billion friends.

For human players its a total waste of time to play or risk money
Here is the bitter taste of the scam which make me puke and  run from this scam...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aunmnrTGB5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad1qGfxajDk&t=23s

And coinpoker do NOTHING to prevent this scam!!!

I agree disgusting scum but you're wrong to think they can do nothing. This in fact shows how dumb and inexperienced this team is and how they purposely work against the players.

The problem you show of opening 160 tables to slurp the data from the freerolls is solved with a single line of code. There isn't even a requirement to do any checks that are taxing on the network or server. You simply insert one line on the client end, unless window spawned >x .. cancel ..  It requires nothing to correct this but one line before the spawn window code, but the idiots won't do it.  You can even frame it as such,  Watchers, allow 1-2 tables max, players allow up to 4 tables, long time confirmed players who chat, play nice, deposit, etc. allow up to 8 windows to spawn. 

Ask yourself how RonHandy, a non programmer can solve this in a forum in two minutes but they can't with their so called million dollar software (lie) and 12 years to get it right. 
Maybe you didn't notice the whole market is down, CHP just follows the lead. Doesn't mean anything at the moment.
If the market crashes, all the crypto will go with it. If it will get back on track, you will wish you owned some CHP

It's important to note that there are two very different things going on here, the trading token CHP and the site coinpoker, which are apparently owned by the same guy, TonyG but seem to operate separately.

Most of us here trashing the team are concerned about the poker, whereas the people feeding the nonsense like "you'll never get it this cheap" or you "wished you owned some", are on the trading side of things or paid shills. The same BS can be found for each coin they're involved with.

I don't think it matters which side you're on to recognize that both the site and chip are the same people and are caught up in endless lies.  The negative aspects still remain on both ends. The CHP is chasing a lie from the site and the site is a big lie from what they promised and has been revelaed as clone of tonybet, the owners other failed poker site, which I don't even want to get in to as it too is a confirmed scam.   With each passing moment something negative is revealed about the site or the operators.  It appears to be as dead as the developers brain cells, whatever possibility exists in this space is quickly killed off by the horrendous incompetent and dishonest team, which is obviously more concerned about the ICO profits. 

As a side note, beware of their only partner hitbtc, I'm sure everyone knows that this is a 10 out 10 negative report when you examine the complaints, and again only the two liner shills speak positively about it. It's entirely fake from volume to price.  fitting that their only exchange is another fake like them.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Are the freerolls still going on in this project?  How has the software been, as I remember there were a lot of bugs and incomplete payouts during the early phases of the ICO.   Has all that been resolved?  Finally, are the tables/tournaments actually active?

About a week ago things were looking great.  There were a lot less players in frerolls, which means they banned multi accounts, and when you make it to the money the payout was bigger than before, (less players for the same prize pools equals bigger in the money prize.) But still enough players like 200-300.  I won just over 30 CHP in Omaha free roll in those last days, and before that it was hard to win 10, 3-4 CHP was the norm.  And connection seemed better, way less disconnects.  And than they implemented a personal identity verification (something that many think goes against their original promise to be anonymous and easy to use, with less obstacles and difficulties than traditional poker)  This new vitrification company needs an android 6, an app download, you have to proof your identity to them, and than scan the code that shows up on login page of coin poker into the app, and they you can play.  I didn't do any of that and my account is locked, under the disguise of better security.  Its not that I couldn't do it, I just think it's stupid and unnecessary.  Since than I signed up for a main stream poker site and couldn't be happier, it was much easier.  And this constant propaganda that because poker is illigal in the united states, coin poker will prosper is false.  Poker is not illegal in the united states, all I can find is US only poker sites.  Registered today for betonline and they accept us players, and accept five cryptos to fund your account (fund with crypto play with cash), and they had almost 800 players online, and lots of action the tables, and I didn't have to download apps and scan qr codes.
So to answer your question, things definitely improved since early days, connection got better, less mess in the frerolls, winnings credit just fine,  but they insist on keeping this civic thing as a requirment, and until they remove it, I'll play somewhere else.                   
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Maybe you didn't notice the whole market is down, CHP just follows the lead. Doesn't mean anything at the moment.
If the market crashes, all the crypto will go with it. If it will get back on track, you will wish you owned some CHP
It's the coinpoker team and ICO that need verification.   

fingerprints and photographs

You have to give the award to fat Tony, he played his hand perfect. He recognized the ICO craze and offloaded a garbage old site that wasn't worth a CHP. No pun intended.

The other scam ICO civic is doing just as bad. They lost 1/4 of their value since adding CHP as a customer. Investors should take note, wherever civic is implemented, the business loses all it's customers.

Activity: 175
Merit: 12
If they still have players left after civic implementation, they should ask for a rectum scan, don't worry it's super easy, get in your car, go to the doctor, get your rectum scanned, sent it to us, and bam you can now play poker.
Activity: 51
they had it coming, these scumbags:  CoinPoker (CHP)
$0.058577 USD (-14.89%)
Pages:
Jump to: