Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 22. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

You still have not made a comment on how the 2018 app is copyright 2006 Tonybet ? I'm still waiting for that answer, did the lead developer have his computer date 12 years behind or will you slowly realize the whole thing was lie from the ground up.

https://i.imgur.com/xobeTVT.png

You mean that? Don't lie. It's 2006-2018. As you see, PokerStars has 2001-2015. Windows will have 1985-2018. These copyright and date numbers don't mean much. I don't see why it's bothering you.

Unfathomable what keeps you trolling this thread.
Activity: 14
You'll all come back when Android 6 becomes mainstream. But CHP will cost a lot more then.  

Cheesy

...about CHP....Stake it till you- will break it ...friend Cheesy..

like bitconnect BCC...you can stil stake it i quess , but worths nothing.
Smiley

bb44Pawn, read earndoge 's and Ron's previous posts... friend ,to see why you destroyed a good site, coz it was a good site.

its sad coz til now coinpoker  did a good work , had nice interface,even no heads up sitngoes games, they added CHp to exchanges,  which is great.but ..and now u fukd all adding civic app.

The result of adding civic app is clear ..10 times less players..and read earnadoge and ron posts to catch the point of all story which u missed it, friend.
i understand u like the site , i like it too, but now less .

Activity: 86
When you are hell bent on killing your own project, it will die eventually.  The verification company they require us to use only has a couple hundred downloads and reviews are not that good.  It's a brand new company and just because they have the word block chain in their description doesn't mean we should trust it.  The address verification is unnecessary, to secure account, you can require email verification before withdraw is sent, quadriqa, potcoin wallet, and bitcoin poker sites do this, so if someone is in your account, they need to gain access to email as well.  If it works for them it will work for coinpoker.  Multi accounts are prevented through IP tracking, rewards sites and dice sites do this, there is a third party software available for $100 for poker, and it has an IP thing, so same tables can't have same IP's, no identity verification needed.  Bot behavior needs to be identified and corresponding IP banned, identity check is not gonna help if you can't identify a bot.  If major crypto exchanges/wallets like quadriga and huge dice cites don't require any of the stuff they do, than there is a reason for it.  The more barriers you create, the less people making it to the finish line.  The price now is 12 cents cad and buy price is half that, what poker player is going to buy chips that are worth half right away, it makes no sense.  The player distribution is worry some, only ten percent come from US according the graphic someone posted, which is the only country that can't play on normal sites like 888poker, so 90% of players are just draining the free rolls, because they have so many good options for mainstream poker.      

Good observations, you might be the only other thinker here.

I can tell you guys no verification has ever stopped a scammer. It has only stopped real users who understand its a joke.  The people who will use these apps are young suckers, they will give up poker in one week or a tiny few will get better and move on to fiat sites.  It is only the rejection of fiat and large operators that makes up the BTC poker space. Whoever pulls out their phone and gives the phone number and identity to a scam ICO like civic is already a loser.  Someone who doesn't understand the privacy and surveillance state we live and how apps work.

If I wanted to cheat this here is what I do.

Step #1 - acquire old phone, most people have 5 phones around the house, if you don't look in the junk bin at your work, still can't get one free, there are 500 phones on craigslist with a broken screen selling for $20 average.  

Step #2 if its really old flash it to Android 6.

Step #3 acquire anonymous sim card at 7/11 for $12.99 , activate as Tony G. Verify and complete,

Step # 4 log on to coinpoker and continue scamming

A hacker can even skip steps #1 -3 because cloning your sim or EMI is as easy as one two three, so a real hacker can use one sim and one phone to create endless identities.

Call your friend on the new phone and go multi accounting, card sharing, teaming up etc..

As you can see its a joke, no fake/phony app verification can be done online period.

Finally, who is selling you this fraud, it's another fake ICO !!!  Its only fitting one ICO would partner with another . They both have the same model

You'll all come back when Android 6 becomes mainstream. But CHP will cost a lot more then.  

Cheesy

BB you missed the whole point, anyone can acquire android 6 ..  It's that we wont because this space has rejected
all forms of verification.  The crypto poker scene is tiny with only a few hundred of us worldwide,  If I was to
ever link my real world info such as phone number of phone identity to a poker site I might as well just play at a fiat site. 

CHP will never go up without manipulation. follow the past and current gambling coins and poker sites. All of them have been delisted or fully closed down, all poker sites, even the big hyped acebusters has 0 players.,. Not even the sites owners friends play there, but they managed to have a big scamy youtube video promising the future. The future is here and its 0 players.

Do keep trying to mislead the forum with cherry picked charts and screenshots of nothing. It's quite obvious you're heavily invested in this scam.

You still have not made a comment on how the 2018 app is copyright 2006 Tonybet ? I'm still waiting for that answer, did the lead developer have his computer date 12 years behind or will you slowly realize the whole thing was lie from the ground up.
Activity: 90

Cheesy
When you are hell bent on killing your own project, it will die eventually.  The verification company they require us to use only has a couple hundred downloads and reviews are not that good.  It's a brand new company and just because they have the word block chain in their description doesn't mean we should trust it.  The address verification is unnecessary, to secure account, you can require email verification before withdraw is sent, quadriqa, potcoin wallet, and bitcoin poker sites do this, so if someone is in your account, they need to gain access to email as well.  If it works for them it will work for coinpoker.  Multi accounts are prevented through IP tracking, rewards sites and dice sites do this, there is a third party software available for $100 for poker, and it has an IP thing, so same tables can't have same IP's, no identity verification needed.  Bot behavior needs to be identified and corresponding IP banned, identity check is not gonna help if you can't identify a bot.  If major crypto exchanges/wallets like quadriga and huge dice cites don't require any of the stuff they do, than there is a reason for it.  The more barriers you create, the less people making it to the finish line.  The price now is 12 cents cad and buy price is half that, what poker player is going to buy chips that are worth half right away, it makes no sense.  The player distribution is worry some, only ten percent come from US according the graphic someone posted, which is the only country that can't play on normal sites like 888poker, so 90% of players are just draining the free rolls, because they have so many good options for mainstream poker.      

i agree, coinpoker fucked up his on work adding civic, number of players decreased 10 times, also CHp trading volume, also its price will go lower and lower , they should abort civic if they are good managers....what they did adding civic is building coinpokers grave....and  is sad..was a nice poker room.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
this creep is their scape-goat, made head of operations; LoL yeah they would put some loser in charge of millions of dollars, hah!

nevertheless, check his info, find him on social networks and tell what you think:

https://lt.linkedin.com/in/paulius-mikaliunas-2ab3568a

[email protected]

i will devote time to finding all other of their scumbag friends and post public contact info!

when KYC means Know Your Customer,
then KYE means Know Your Enemy!

Friend ,i do not think he is a scambag, also doesnt look like a scambag he looks like a cool guy.
And i think is good coinpoker appeared , i enjoyed playing at coinpoker more than in other parts, until this civic app.

Scambags are those from nitrogen poker, after i won a few times in freeroll they blocked my account without any reason
until now coinpoker i think was ok , you profited with your bots, ( but are you really giving bots in return for the coins u ask...coz i see some bad reviews about you saying u only take the coins  ) so why u call him scambag ?

i think i still have my few CHP there , i just need to buy an android 6.0 phone, so i dont think he is a scambag.i stil preffer coinpoker but this civic app is bullshit coz i cant login for now .

He only did bad management  introducing civic kyc coz requires android 6.0 which many dont have so he fucked up the players playing at coinpoker and also the CHP market volume and price going down because of this.

So i hope he will do a better job to help coinpoker grow back and abort the civic app, i didnt cared about some freeroll multiaccounters.
i care coz i dnt have android 6.0 phone yet to play.

Maybe the guy just did a bad managment introducing this KYC Civic , because it needs android 6.0 to be installed or IOS 9.0 at least...and not all have phone with this versions..

Because civic cant be installed..the number of players
decreased big...and also trading CHP volume fallen to almost no volume, which will imply fall in value of CHP.

BUt common wht if coinpoker didnt have existed..i think is better for all of us it appered but now the guy did a bad management , i cant say it is a scambag.

He should though add heads up sit n goes , like this coinpoker is not so appealing for me.

Besides was good 4 u, coz u have an aditional poker room were to use your bots if u really sell them coz i see u have bad reputation. so maybe u dnt sell any bot and just take the money.

I mean just think ,say one want buy bots...how to trust you with that minus 2 reputation and also there some 5 guys saying u r a scammer ?
So im not saying you are or not a scammer , but how people cant trust you with this minus 2 ..that after u receive the payment , you will not "forget " to send the bots ?

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
the only winning thing in online poker Leaderboard grinding is poker robots! coz they can play 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

basic license for a year costs $50 or 800 CHP tokens [because CHP drops in price atm]

send Ethereum [ETH] to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
send Litecoin [LTC] to address: Lh6Wmd6aGuUi1CRWdJS5fWUPq7JWP6UgzL
send Bitcoin  BTC to address: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

after payment, you receive download package with full Poker Robot and tools!

bot can also play, besides CoinPoker, on several other poker rooms, like:
888, ACR, Betonline, Betcoin.ag, BlackChip, Bodog, Bowada, Bwin, Carbon, Global, Ignition,
I-Poker, Party, PokerKing, TigerGaming, WinaMax

go for the win, join me [email ASAP [email protected]], become rich in 2018

We are giving away back to community this wonderful profit making tool,
because we feel CoinPoker stole value from ICO participants!
This is like a re-bate!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
this creep is their scape-goat, made head of operations; LoL yeah they would put some loser in charge of millions of dollars, hah!

nevertheless, check his info, find him on social networks and tell what you think:

https://lt.linkedin.com/in/paulius-mikaliunas-2ab3568a

[email protected]

i will devote time to finding all other of their scumbag friends and post public contact info!

when KYC means Know Your Customer,
then KYE means Know Your Enemy!
sadly, my worst suspitions went true: coinpoker is a shill russian-lithuanian & their cohorts for money [read whores] enterprise;

Ask wavrachal how many times SWC said 200 online but it was actually 43 in a free roll and 3 at a .01 cash table.
you are right, i played on SwC for 2+years; also on other projects like SatoshiPoker that too, went shill scam, etc;

when something stinks and looks like shit - it certainly is a piece of shit!

"when something stinks and looks like shit - it certainly is a piece of shit! "

ha ha ha  , nice saying friend !!
not only is true but is a funny description of it  Smiley

ehh lets hope all will be good somehow, at least coinpoker has a nice interface but seems since with this civic app CHP value is going sadly down ..

Common, I dont believe there are 800 players now,
after this civic app,

It's a lie just as the rest of their posts...

I last logged on Sunday night before being locked out and counted every game,  45 or so hands but at least 5-6 of those were on as many as 3 tables at once.  So 45 hands but roughly 16-20 players MAX..

yes friend , i believe you.

about swc..eahh thats ugly interface, also the buy -ins are too big in swc ....and veeery few players always there ,
i think is good tony g made coinpoker and i liked coinpoker..... but seems last move of adding civic app made them losed lots of players,
ehh hopefully  they change their mind and

1)rennounce at this civic app requiering 6.0 android or 9.0 ios , to revive back their platform, and
2) will add  heads up sngoes

and for sure will be 10 times more players.
- im saying this coz i want coinpoker not become coinpoker rekt , i want to succeed.
- it started  so nice and good thing is CHP was added to 5 exchanges  but now..they added this civic app ,seems is not good for them and anyway if they will not  add heads up sit n goes games , they will not prospere to much.
- i dont like how they did because  till i buy a 6.0 android phone , im stucked, i dont want even for 1st login use a friends phone, thats not professional for a company to suggest and until then price of CHP will go bitco-REKT.

- Actually all players losed...coz price of  CHP begun collapsing the day civic app was added, not falling til this adition,, even eth price was falling since 1 week earlier.

- I didnt buyed their ICO so i dnt care,......
 but true is lots of eth was used to buy into their ICO.,.its worth imense but were the money from ICO used to add heads up sndgoes?.... no..........

, ..and investors got CHP ..which now goes COINpoker -rekt...,,why ....coz less players ....and why less ..coz civic app requiring 6.0 android at least or 9.0 ios
Activity: 51
sadly, my worst suspitions went true: coinpoker is a shill russian-lithuanian & their cohorts for money [read whores] enterprise;

Ask wavrachal how many times SWC said 200 online but it was actually 43 in a free roll and 3 at a .01 cash table.
you are right, i played on SwC for 2+years; also on other projects like SatoshiPoker that too, went shill scam, etc;

i do know very well how fake are the reported online and playing numbers!!

finally, i have been in online poker business since 2010 and made a lots of observations, that is the truth!

there's a popular quote:
when something stinks and looks like shit - it certainly is a piece of shit!

i think coinpoker introduced kyc civic by design, they are only interested to scam and steal money to the bitter end;
i fill sorry for those who wasted money on ICO Sad

In my last post I explained why there are lots of angry people in the gambling industry, and there is no point to talk to them.

Not sure who you're talking about, its another baseless assumption from a fake foreign promoter.

There are sitll honest and knowledgeable people who will not lie to fellow players, you are not one of them.

The ICO losers don't like me because I revealed that it was Tonybet under a new name.  Players are extremely happy with my info and its ICO losers who feel duped and lied to.   I was able to prove it with facts and so can anyone by right clicking the file and seeing that coinpoker is actually the lobby of tonybet. You can't argue this because they forgot to take out the Tonybet name. But do keep lying.

I hope you're not suggesting I have a duty to scum investors who didn't do their research, My loyalty is to the fellow man and player, not a fat pig like TonyG.  It's also clear what type of person you are, feeding lies and air to the forum and showing loyalty to a sketchy ICO over players.

There is no loss on my part either..

Never lost in poker - I only play micro and I generally win.   
Never lost in a ICO or even invested, I don't even know how to but I'm smart and if I wanted I could figure it out in 5 minutes.
Never owned more than a few hundred dollars worth of crpyto in my life. Certainly no losses here either.

I'm just pointing out clear and present fraud and destroying the idiot promoters with facts and arguments that can be backed up,,  all your posts can not be backed up, they're just poor guesses where you missed the target.

I'm sorry to inform you that my kids are grown up, so that could no make me a kid either unless I had kids when I was 2 years old.

Any more lies or bad guesses ?   

I'd like to see crypto poker succeed as well but I know already from my own experience it hasn't and all sites have shut down or are drastically underperforming.. That's why they needed the ICO, there is no business here at all just a scam to take investors for a ride in a space that is non existent.  As if Tony G didn't know this, he is very familiar with SWC so he can log on anytime and see there is not even one table running sometimes.

after this civic app,

It's a lie just as the rest of their posts...

I last logged on Sunday night before being locked out and counted every game,  45 or so hands but at least 5-6 of those were on as many as 3 tables at once.  So 45 hands but roughly 16-20 players MAX..

That's a fact, because these promoters don't even know what a fact is. Looking at imaginary numbers doesn't make facts. If you believe that number as real, think of how bad it looks on them when 1000 players only convert to 16 men playing. As you can see the numbers slowly reveal the lie.

As a second source of support for this,  Look at SWC as of this moment .. 98 online - Tables say 21 active, of those 21 - 18 are empty with the same single player, and the last 2 tables have 3 men each..  So 5 men = 98 online

Unfortunately these guys use fake numbers to lie to the forum, everybody knows that's not people online or playing, that's people who logged online within a very large period. Could be 24 hours for all we know, It's a grossly inaccurate number and can be proven by anyone. This company is just as bad or worse.

Fact remains, the space is DEAD. Promoters have to use cherry picked charts and non existing players to have you believe there is action.
https://i.imgur.com/pGSnpg1.png

I used Yobit's week chart. Here it even went up against ETH.

Maybe there are some movements that look better on certain exchanges towards eth which is also losing but I was talking about the last few days since they shut out users.  You cherry picked a chart starting the day before it hit coinmarketcap from an exchange that doesn't even trade it, look at the coinmarket cap and you'll see it's steady decline down and since the changes it doubled the loss of ETH.  Day one eth was down roughly 5% , CP was down 11% , day two ETH was down, 10-15% , so CHP was down 27% at its peak

Unfortunately you don't sound like much of a player but more or less someone stuck in the ICO .  Usually players don't mislead other players with such bad numbers and call them facts.

Your other post is just as inaccurate, you highlight in BOLD that the SWC site must be old software and thats why its losing, but anyone looking at the file can see Tonybet 2006 is actually older.   You are just so inaccurate with your facts it's not even funny, in this case you have it backwards. SWC is 2012 roughly , This app is 2006.  . 

You're also wrong about no competition in this space. It's not that there is no competition it's that there is no space period. No one plays CC poker aside from a few core individuals at micro stakes.

Don't you think if crypto coin poker gained as much as .0001 of the market share the FIAT players wouldn't step in.

If you look closely you and kolbas are the ones making things up, lying, misleading people, bad math, kolbas is even trying to tell people I must be a kid or losing investors, when I told you all already I never invested in an ICO in my life,  I especially wouldn't invest in one when I played in and found zero life.

The fact remains, the team lied in the most serious way. Its tonybet no matter how you try to sell it to people. They knew this space was ABOSOLUTELY DEAD and refused to even spend $1 in new code, doubled confirmed by the fact they couldn't even brand it with a logo or skin.  They put nothing in this app just changed the css sheets and background colors.

When you acknowledge this you have to realize they story is not genuine, this team did find Tony. Tony found the team and held an ICO over re introducing his previous failed project.  There is also nothing new or revolutionary, its byte for byte the same software.

The ICO should have said, its tonybet, a previous failed project with 20 players and we're going to try as crypto.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I've seen many poker-oriented projects using cryptomoedas, but many have failed, is there any greater motivation for this project?
I liked the most of all coinpoker, but im not naive to say chp is fallen because the market failed .

Cannot say for sure, there might be many factors. But whole market is fallen synchronously, that's the fact: https://coinmarketcap.com/ - do you see all is red? It is normal situation in crypto-currencies.

And from 600 players daily they fallen to 60 players daily , so where is the profesionalism ??

Where did you find that info? I am logged in right now and see over 800 people being online. If you run the app, you can see it yourself, I am lazy to make a screenshot Smiley

Friend i dont want coinpoker go REKT, like BITCONN (R) EKT, coz i had hopes in this coinpoker.

i wish  to develop and add heads up sit n goes but seems they dont hurry to do this, is same since their previous tonypoker skin..... and will be good rennounce at this civic app ,if so i will be gladly  back, coz i had hopes with this coinpoker.

So i apreciate they advanced made a step forward from tonypoker into blockchain coinpoker, thats a good thing.

BUt i think
1) multi accounts affected less than adding  civic app, this way they losed players.

2) they didnt added heads up sng-oes,  since tonypoker , their previous skin, which i hope they will do though

after this civic app,
better be sincere coz i will get an android 6.0 soon to check if is true ...he hehehe .

but i wish you the best , we all want same thing play poker and win , if possible.
For me i preffer heads up sng though, is  more action.

- About why fallen CHP price fallen we will see if will recover when market wil recover...if CHP will not recover in value means the cause of its price dump was the civic app, coz thats when iits price dumped, it DIDNT DUMPED UNTIL adding the civic app..ETH price is going down since 2 weeks ago...even so CHP wasnt until adding this civic app.

They held an ICO to simply change the skin on the tonybet site and passed it off as something new and revolutionary. There isn't even $500 worth of programming done here, it's just re skinned with a jpg and the  lobby.exe still says tonybet2006 when you right click and check properties.

I doubt Tony had any poker sites in 2006. In 2010-11 he had a skin in the iPoker network called TonyGPoker that apparently enjoyed limited success. TonyBet domain was registered in 2009.
The main factor behind TonyBet's failure was exactly the requirement to send in photographed documents before one could even start playing. There were indeed around 20 players and 1-2 running tables at any time on TonyBet. NO ONE WANTED TO SEND IN DOCUMENTS. Angry

Nobody is perfect, and you can expect people to learn from their mistakes. There is nothing wrong with rebranding the TonyBet software and accomodating it to work in the world of cryptocurrency as long as it is high-quality software.

haahha seems they didnt learned AT ALL from their mistakes.....the moment they introduced ID KYC....they remained with only 60 players daily   ....from having 600 players daily...

...so obvious people considered if to KYC , why not use other sites where are also heads up sit n goes.

i had hopes and i liked coinpoker but they fucked up their own product like this, and ok u add kyc, but dont ask me now also buy new phone to be able to install civic app.

so i'm sad to see it became BITCONNect-COINPOKER REKT ,but people analysed the pluses and the minuses and their verdict is clear..not good.........

..... was my preffered poker room now i dnt wnt to buy new phone just to login there or use a friends phone even once.

CHP's current fall is corresponding with the market downturn. It was 0.00012 ETH last week. It follows ETH's pattern.

i will be happy to be like this but lets be real CHP value depends if more sell coz won at tables .....or buy coz losed at tables .....
i dnt think CHP value depends of market to much.

I wonder who stands behind Ron's activity on this forum. CoinPoker still has no direct competitors.  Undecided

Amazing, but I don't get paid for this. I just enjoy playing there.

now after civic , for 540 people of those were playing  there daily seems it has competitors, coz remained to play daily only 60 players there, which im sad to see, but they destroyed their own work adding civic.

Activity: 35
so where is the profesionalism ??

By the way, I never said they are professional. I only said 'the future success depends on the professionalism of the team'. They might have it, or not Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: