Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 47. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
what minimal ammount token i can buy on ICO?Huh
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
The project offers a lot of help and will cure many problems with regards to poker world. However, this kind of project will only have a limited possible customers and investors. Because based on what I read, it supports the people who are doing and playing pokers, what about the people don't play it and do not know anything of it? It means the only possible customers and investors of this project is the one who knows how the poker works? Just sayin'
Activity: 60
i think coinpoker has very good bussiness plan as 5 year poker player i see future on this platform
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Poker future is today!
Regarding the 200 ETH tournaments. Those  tournaments are for investors only, but Coinpoker allow people who are non-investors to register as well with freeroll won CHPs, although they won't be eligible for the ETH prizes. When prize will not be claimed or player is non-investor ETH won't be payed to the next eligible player in line. In theory all 45 winners may be non-investors and ETH won't be claimed. Doesn't seems fair to me.

Hello, CoinPoker is giving away 200 ETH in total and all you have to do to participate in ETH prizes is to buy as little as 1 CHP in order to verify your wallet. Full instructions on how to do so are available on the site: https://coinpoker.com/how-to
Poker future is today!
Hello, what is soft cap / hard cap of CoinPoker?

Hello, minimum goal was 15K ETH and this was reached long ago.
Max cap is 500 millions CHP and unsold tokens will be burned.
All info is in the White Paper: https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v1801018
Activity: 35
The project is interesting. I like to play poker and I think many people like to play joker like me. Everytime I have an application on IOS and the application name is what I download. How to recharge to play with ETH or BTC?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When is there a wallet for android and iOS? Do as soon as possible.

Hello, CoinPoker app is scheduled to be available on Android and iOS devices in April 2018.
It will not be a wallet as CoinPoker is a poker plateforme but the app will be available at this stage.

Great, so will bring convenience!!!

Well, in April, there was a mobile APP program on coinpoker. Is it possible to make people look new at the time, and the price has started to rise?
Activity: 8

Hello, CoinPoker app is scheduled to be available on Android and iOS devices in April 2018.
It will not be a wallet as CoinPoker is a poker plateforme but the app will be available at this stage.

Great, so will bring convenience!!!
Activity: 81

Could you pls. specify those in ETH or FIAT? Thanks:)
Activity: 81
Poker future is today!

Activity: 1
Your project is interesting and I like the fact that you already have a product with an established user base.
However, there is one thing that's keeping me away from investing:

Why is your coin needed? Why can't people simply use ETH or any other cryptocurrency to play on your platform?
If someone builds a platform which uses another well established cryptocurrency, I believe people will prefer to use it over yours. Because the value of your coin is tied to the success of your platform, which adds another layer of risk (in the sense that the user is not only gambling by playing poker, but they're gambling twice by playing poker using a coin that has not yet proven its legitimacy on the market).

If you convince me on this one i'll invest.
copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 308
Regarding the 200 ETH tournaments. Those  tournaments are for investors only, but Coinpoker allow people who are non-investors to register as well with freeroll won CHPs, although they won't be eligible for the ETH prizes. When prize will not be claimed or player is non-investor ETH won't be payed to the next eligible player in line. In theory all 45 winners may be non-investors and ETH won't be claimed. Doesn't seems fair to me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
A bit disappointed , wanted to see more.
Will follow up and hope you will have done some more.

Would be willing to participate in successful poker block-chain project any way I can
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Win 200 ETH in Tournaments!

It’s hard to top giving away a Tesla…but we cannot stop there, can we? That’s why we’re launching brand new tournaments where we will give ETH prizes! You loved these events before, and now, they’re BIGGER and better.

We‘re going to be holding four tournaments in two days, and each of them will have a GUARANTEED 50 ETH prize pool. The buy-in is only 300 CHP, so it’s a total bargain, too! Are you good enough to win? Well, register now, play, and find out!

https://twitter.com/CoinPoker_OFF/status/956085860382007296
Activity: 308
Poker future is today!
CoinPoker ICO is LIVE! Get your tokens NOW ➡️ www.coinpoker.com

Hello! If ICO does not sell 137,500,000 PE (1 ETH = 3,500 CHP) what will happen to the CoinPoker project?

Hello, the unsold CHP will be burned at the end of the ICO. CoinPoker project will still go on!
Poker future is today!
Any elapsed time for being listed on any exchange?

Hello exchanges should be announce after the ICO / February!
Activity: 16
CoinPoker ICO is LIVE! Get your tokens NOW ➡️ www.coinpoker.com

https://i.imgur.com/gYj0lgJ.jpg
Hello! If ICO does not sell 137,500,000 PE (1 ETH = 3,500 CHP) what will happen to the CoinPoker project?
Activity: 8
''Well if games in the site are starting to die I guess you have to sell lower what you bought unless you want to hold those worthless coins indefinitely. Tho getting even anything for those at that point is a bonus.

If they were constantly putting bonus prizes in tournaments in form of cars or ETH then there would be at least one reason for CHP to have at least some value. I doubt that will happen more often than maybe max couple of times, one Tesla isn't very much from 40,000,000$ worth of ETH they have already collected, they must have problems figuring out what they do with all that money.

Well you can probably guess that I am not participating, but I am very interested to see how this turns out.
[/quote]''

Worth thinking!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: