Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 10. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Can I recharge a balance with fiat funds in Confideal and then exchange fiat funds into crypto-currency inside the service?
Activity: 240
Hello!
How many raised now, guys?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Will the parties incur additional costs besides the commission when compiling a contract via Confideal?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What share of the volume of the international trade market do you want to take and what profit will it give?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It’s cool that smart contracts will be compiled automatically and you don’t need programming skills. So, as far as I understand, Confideal will provide generic smart-contracts and users just have to add the terms and that’s all, isn’t it?
Activity: 252
If you replenish the user’s balance with fiat money, can it be exchanged for crypto-currencies inside the platform?
Activity: 195
Do you need more developers to finish the project on time? I have a freelance agency that may help 
Activity: 279
do you really expect it to pay off?
Activity: 142
Can any user create an arbitrator’s account or is this option available not to everyone?
Activity: 195
Hi. I have some suggestions for you. Look my Pm
Activity: 378
If the arbitrator doesn’t begin to resolve the dispute for a long time and remains out of touch, may the parties to the smart contract appoint another one?

Does the cost of arbitrator’s services depend on his position in the ranking or is it fixed for everybody?
Activity: 378
If the arbitrator doesn’t begin to resolve the dispute for a long time and remains out of touch, may the parties to the smart contract appoint another one?
Activity: 70
Hey! I know its too early, but tell about your future trading prices. Want to estimate the future tokens value.
Coin looks interesting. It's always fun getting on board with things at the beginning!
Activity: 280
Will the speed of response of an arbitrator to resolve a dispute affect its overall rating?
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
 I hope this ico has good pre-sale bonus so I will join this investment.
Activity: 222
when your tokens will be on exchanges? And what exchanges?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
where is your company located?
How do you differ from all the other crypto-gateways out there?
what currency can I use to buy tokens? Eth?
Pages:
Jump to: