Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 11. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
what is your ico target?
Activity: 80
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Activity: 70
how the tokens cost on ico? Any discounts for large investments?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Currently reading the wp. Seems interesting,  but I have a feeling like I have already seen smth quite similar.  Did you research the market,  how many competitors are there in this field?
Activity: 282
Hey there!  the RoadMap looks good.  Even too good, considering how much you an to do. Are you sure that its all doable?
Activity: 42
what are you planning to spend the funds from ICO on?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Into how many stages can a payment under the contract be divided? What amount of funds can I place to account at once?

It depends on the value of the service which you want to get but there is no restriction about minimum amount requirement to open a deal on this platform for more details you can watch the introductory video to understand how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Mmg3UvsPA
Activity: 238
Into how many stages can a payment under the contract be divided? What amount of funds can I place to account at once?
Activity: 50
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Activity: 392
Hello, can the state policy of the countries in which the companies are located somehow influence the transaction which is made under a smart contract in Confideal?

Hi, the main criteria - in which region company conducts its business. If country committed liberal conditions to cryptocurrency - it won't be a problem. If yes -  there may be problems. 
Which problems can arise in case of changes in government policy towards crypto currency?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Haven't heard about Confideal on forum much before, but i am lucky that i have joined their bounty program and bought some tokens. It's also a long-term one, let's see what they are capable of.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Can the parties introduce new conditions or delete existing ones after the conclusion of a smart contract by mutual consent?

The terms of the contract are established before it is signed and are stored on the blockchain that is why impossible to change its terms after both sides have agreed to them. The contract can only be closed or broken according to the original arrangements.

Does it mean that I can close an existing smart-contract and create a new one with new terms?
what social networks do you use now? Id like to help you there!
Activity: 238
Hi, is it possible to connect the data supply to a smart contract from IoT sensors?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Does the service provide only Ethereum blockchain?
what price do you expect when the trading starts?
Activity: 154
If the transaction between the parties is designed for a long time, can you the payment for a smart contract be divided into several parts?

Nowadays, this option is missing but we understand, for some users, this feature is very useful and required. We will definitely implement it in future!
Can you specify the approximate date of the release of this function? Will one have to pay an additional commission for it.
Activity: 406
A very powerful advisory committee and an extensive partner network Grin

I studied the white book carefully, and it was a very good project, and I was interested in buying some tokens and holding it for a long time Grin
Pages:
Jump to: