Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 3. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Can you describe the strong sides of your project in a few words or phrases? How do you differ from the others, how are you better? Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Your RoadMap is quite impressive! Although, is it totally achievable? have made enough business research to estimate the timing?
Do you plan to make several ico stages? I think it totally makes sense. With the tokens price gradually rising, it will work great!
Activity: 282
I have found your thread almost accidently… But now Im so glad that I have! Good luck with the further development, I believe you will find a great success and I will be among the first users!
Your project really caught my eye! You so easily combine the ideas from different areas, its fascinating! Good luck with further development!
You have a great WP, describing the idea and the concept. But I didn't find enough info concerning the backup plan. What would you do in case some major failure during the ICO? Would you refund and forget or would you continue the project no matter what?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Sorry to hear that your first ICO failed, dude please do more promotions on your ICO.
What crypto currencies can be used to buy your coin? And what will be the coin price on the ICO?
Hi! where can I find more information about your company? And do you have social accounts with updates about your team and the project?
What is the potential market for your product? And who do you think will be your target audience?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
GUYS! WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

CONFIDEAL, A SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM, STARTS A SMARTER ICO.

Our​ ​ ICO​ ​ campaign failed​ ​ and​ ​ raised​ ​ 303​ ​ ETH​ ​ out​ ​ of​ ​ 70,000​ ​ planned,​ ​ in spite​ ​ of​ ​ the​ ​ functional​ ​ product,​ ​ wide​ ​ media​ ​ coverage,​ ​ and​ ​ good​ ​ ratings.

The​ ​ main​ ​ reason,​ ​ which​ ​ is​ ​ clear​ ​ and​ ​ which​ ​ would​ ​ prevent​ ​ ourselves​ ​ from​ ​ investing​ ​ in​ ​ any ICO,​ ​ is​ ​ loss​ ​ of​ ​ trust.​ ​ The​ ​ market​ ​ that​ ​ used​ ​ to​ ​ be​ ​ overheated​ ​ three​ ​ months​ ​ ago​ ​ is​ ​ now shrinking.​ ​ The​ ​ risk​ ​ of​ ​ investing​ ​ in​ ​ a​ ​ fraudulent​ ​ project​ ​ can​ ​ now​ ​ be​ ​ compared​ ​ to​ ​ driving​ ​ on​ ​ a one-lane​ ​ mountain​ ​ road​ ​ in​ ​ the​ ​ dark​ ​ with​ ​ the​ ​ lights​ ​ turned​ ​ off:​ ​ it’s​ ​ not​ ​ that​ ​ you​ ​ are​ ​ doomed, but​ ​ are​ ​ likely​ ​ to​ ​ get​ ​ into​ ​ trouble.​ ​ Investors’​ ​ skepticism​ ​ toward​ ​ projects​ ​ has​ ​ contributed​ ​ to​ ​ the market​ ​ decline​ ​ even​ ​ more​ ​ than​ ​ ICO​ ​ ban​ ​ in​ ​ certain​ ​ countries.​ ​ Although​ ​ we​ ​ are​ ​ trying​ ​ to​ ​ be​ ​ as transparent​ ​ as​ ​ it​ ​ gets,​ ​ it​ ​ will​ ​ take​ ​ the​ ​ community​ ​ long​ ​ to​ ​ find​ ​ an​ ​ antidote​ ​ against​ ​ “toxic” projects​ ​ like​ ​ Tezos​ ​ or​ ​ Confido​ ​ and​ ​ to​ ​ start​ ​ regulating​ ​ ICO’s​ ​ in​ ​ a​ ​ safer​ ​ and​ ​ a​ ​ more​ ​ efficient way.

At​ ​ the​ ​ same​ ​ time,​ ​ the​ ​ “exhaustive​ ​ funding”​ ​ strategy​ ​ that​ ​ we​ ​ chose​ ​ for​ ​ our​ ​ roadmap​ ​ was perceived​ ​ unfavorably​ ​ for​ ​ two​ ​ reasons:​ ​ first​ ​ of​ ​ all,​ ​ overfunding​ ​ would​ ​ have​ ​ hampered​ ​ the growth​ ​ of​ ​ our​ ​ token’s​ ​ value​ ​ on​ ​ the​ ​ market,​ ​ and​ ​ second,​ ​ such​ ​ request​ ​ for​ ​ abundant​ ​ funds could​ ​ have​ ​ aroused​ ​ suspicions​ ​ in​ ​ our​ ​ acting​ ​ bona​ ​ fide.

5 days ago our investors received an e-mail with the instruction how can they retrieve their funds. Meanwhile the team is working on their mistakes in order to launch a smarter campaign.

Although​ ​ our​ ​ first​ ​ ICO​ ​ has​ ​ failed,​ ​ we​ ​ received​ ​ so​ ​ many words of support and our belief in our project is so strong that we keep on fighting for the future of Confideal.

If you want to keep in touch with our team and the whole community, please join our Telegram chat: t.me/confidealioeng
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
 Recently,the ICO risk is too higher, there are intends to start actions?

Recent ICO risk, higher - Yes?

Should you invest in Confideal? Yes

Look at Genesis Vision for example, ICO listing at $1 per token, currently trading around $3 token. Forecast to hit over $50 per token.

I would invest in Confideal while you can, current ETH raised is low? So what!
what is the current token price? is it going to change a y tine soon? I. need more info to start investing! thx!
hello! I cant find the info for tokens purchase. how can I actually buy tokens today? would be really grateful for advice!
hello! I cant find the info for tokens purchase. how can I actually buy tokens today? would be really grateful for advice!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck!
hi! Is the ico already going on? I cant find the info in the forum, but I really plan to invest! you are definitely worth it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Guys, what's happening with your ICO, why is only 260 ETH raised? 10 days passed, do you think this is too low?

Yeah ive invested too, however they did raise; and i quote:

''During the Pre-ICO, Confideal planned on raising 600,000 USD through the sale of 6 million CDL tokens at a rate of 1ETH per 1,000 CDL. The company quickly filled ICO orders, raising a total of 650,000 USD.''

https://coinidol.com/confideal-ico-should-not-be-ignored/

Yeah, they raised indeed, but what's happening now? Don't you think its quite strange they raised 600K and now nothing?
Also, does anyone know, is there a pre-sale contract address to check?

Yeah I agree with you they've only sold what 260 ETH, I've put a few ETH in myself regardless, I personally thought previously it was due to the fork that was slowing things down, but then after the fork dissapeared i expected it to pick up...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Guys, what's happening with your ICO, why is only 260 ETH raised? 10 days passed, do you think this is too low?

Yeah ive invested too, however they did raise; and i quote:

''During the Pre-ICO, Confideal planned on raising 600,000 USD through the sale of 6 million CDL tokens at a rate of 1ETH per 1,000 CDL. The company quickly filled ICO orders, raising a total of 650,000 USD.''

https://coinidol.com/confideal-ico-should-not-be-ignored/

Yeah, they raised indeed, but what's happening now? Don't you think its quite strange they raised 600K and now nothing?
Also, does anyone know, is there a pre-sale contract address to check?
im sure you already wrote it, but still: how do you think, does your project has a long term future, considering the competition?
Pages:
Jump to: