Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚 - page 11. (Read 22603 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
And new exchange thomorrow...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
ANNOUNCEMENT: After consulting with our community we have decided to keep our portion of CFD tokens locked indefinitely. This means that the 4.5 million CFD we currently hold will never enter circulation. We have chosen to do this as we have no intention to sell, and we are still able to receive our portion of the revenue whilst they are locked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7dcfj0/confido_devs_lock_up_their_45_million_tokens/

Activity: 210
After consulting with our community we have decided to keep our portion of CFD tokens locked indefinitely. This means that the 4.5 million CFD we currently hold will never enter circulation. We have chosen to do this as we have no intention to sell, and we are still able to receive our portion of the revenue whilst they are locked.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We already have tokens describing themselves as "the next Confido" - shows this concept is already succeeding in capturing widespread interest.  I'm going to keep my stake in this one for a while.  Go Confido!
Activity: 179
Read all the points and did some research I do believe Confido will outperform utrust due to its decentralized escrow and  low circulating supply, bought some today looking forward to announcments and the conituos progression in line with the roadmap. Best of luck
Activity: 33
this will save time, and greatly help young entrepreneurs who need a lot of time to work, I hope the project goes well and successful
Activity: 32
why should i choose confido and not utrust?
i've done my research and know a few points
but what's your opinion? tell me

From  BECAUSEYOUDBEINJAIL in a reddit thread....

I've done research on both and UTrust can't hold a candle to Confido. First of all they basically just let a random person be third party escrow whereas Confido uses a smart contract as escrow. Its also trying to raise over 50 Million in its ICO (now reduced to 25Million)... In Q4 2017. Those UTrust guys are about 6 months too late to the greedy ICOs cap craze. Confido raised 375K.

Oh, and UTrust has a 43% higher fee than Confido.

Finally, the tokens. There's just no point in UTrust tokens. In their whitepaper, they try to say they will be worth something one day because funds collected from UTrust will be used to buyback UTrust tokens from exchanges and burn them, so their value will go up over time...

...Ok, but why hold them in the first place? They want it to eventually be the token you use to transact on their service, as in - they want people to pay using UTrust tokens but we all know thats ridiculous. People want to pay in BTC, ETH, and XMR, not UTrust. Confido gives the tokens value even if no one ever uses them as payment on the platform because you get proportional dividends from the service fee. THATS the future of dApps - where you get passive benefits from holding the tokens.
Activity: 81
Any price under $3/token it's a bargain!

Man, anything under $10 is a steal for this one. Awesome project with tons of potential.
Activity: 137
Any price under $3/token it's a bargain!
Activity: 84
The price of a coin has quite well grown in price. I assume it was successful ico. I congratulate Cheesy
Activity: 35
why should i choose confido and not utrust?
i've done my research and know a few points
but what's your opinion? tell me
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
das een heel mooi project en als investerdeer denk ik da een winst van x10 tot feb volgend jaar realiserbaar is
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
the project looks pretty promisng and i really appreciate the guys for not being so greedy
thats they way you can succeed
nice work mates
Activity: 35
when should enumerate tokins from the bounty of this project, whoever vkurse?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Still not even top 300 market cap and so much room for growth for a coin that has partnership with ChainLink and Kleros. Soon they will be also presenting their prototype to Binance.
By he end of Quarter 1 of 2018, we can see CFD = $5.00 so easy & even more, just look at the circulating supply & the market CAP, it's insane.

These guys made one of the most innovative ideas in crypto world (the first actually), there will be lots of projects like Confido soon in the crypto World.

The idea of the project itself has unlimited potentials.
Activity: 66

Still not even top 300 market cap and so much room for growth for a coin that has partnership with ChainLink and Kleros. Soon they will be also presenting their prototype to Binance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
So is the ICO for this all over?

It's over and it was a steal of a price.  It's likely overpriced .55 cents in the short term but who knows how the market will act.

Indeed, can't believe people made $3500 from each ethereum they put in! incredible. We need more ICO's like this!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hey folks, Confido will be listed on KuCoin! YES!!  Grin

ANNOUNCEMENT: This is the news that was planned for the end of the week. We are releasing it now due to the popularity and demand for CFD.

We are pleased to announce that at 13:00 CET today we will be listing on KuCoin! Look out for further exchange news in the near future!
Pages:
Jump to: