Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚 - page 8. (Read 22603 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Great dishonor. Is this the real team? Or a fake? I need to be very careful. Projects need to be investigated better.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Guys some help looks like for some investors. Refund at ICO price for holders

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/4467887
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I hope the dev, the thread starter or someone responsible should show up and answer the questions and refund the investors if the project is closed, otherwise there should be criminal proceedings against the team and the people involved.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

things like this is not the first time this happens, even that often happens in this crypto world. every one of us dare to invest in crypto means to have to dare to risk whether to profit or otherwise
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Don't forget these scammers on future projects.

Fake names, most likely fake photos too. Don't be fooled again by such a low asking ICO goal of just $400K, also such few tokens, and the fact this is not a new concept or project, but in fact one that's been in the works by many other project teams. Sorry to those who got scammed.

https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/confido/#team

Activity: 20
This is pure fraud and somebody is going to jail over this.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
You need to learn compassion.

Is this a joke?  Making winning trades is the whole point of crypto.  People don't buy shit to have their assets stagnate and it's really all about risk tolerance.  Whoever bought CFD tokens at 14.5x ICO price was taking on risk.  Wether they realized that or not is NOT the seller's fault and he shouldn't need to have compassion for an uninformed buyer in one of the most high-risk, volatile, and speculative markets in existence.

I completely agree with your statement on accepting the risk and volatility of this market.  But to suggest someone investing in CFD was uninformed is just ignorant, are you saying someone should be able to predict when a crypto project is going to completely flop and tank from some behind the door information such as a contract the dev signed?
Activity: 116

Is this a joke?  Making winning trades is the whole point of crypto.  People don't buy shit to have their assets stagnate and it's really all about risk tolerance.  Whoever bought CFD tokens at 14.5x ICO price was taking on risk.  Wether they realized that or not is NOT the seller's fault and he shouldn't need to have compassion for an uninformed buyer in one of the most high-risk, volatile, and speculative markets in existence.
and this is how an exit scam is played out
nice work mates!! keeping german ICOs on my risk-area now

I believe this was a Dutch developer...
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
and this is how an exit scam is played out
nice work mates!! keeping german ICOs on my risk-area now
I feel sorry for the investors and traders, very shameful behavior by the devs.
So what if you signed some bullshit contract, your Investors and the project is your priority, you should stay and fight and get through, walking away deleting everything is not an ethical thing to do...
Karma is a bitch and it will get them anyway

Yes, I feel very sorry for the investors, I had a few thousand in this project and thank god I traded out after a modest gain last week.  This incident is the exact reason crypto isn't a trillion dollars in market cap.  The fact that the dev is just giving up and rolling over after raising so much money is insane, we clearly need regulations on ICOs.  This could have easily been me losing my ass on a project that sounded really really promising.  I've always thought more ICO regulations would improve the space/market and I still do, if the dev has any heart at all they will try to recoup their investors funds as much as possible. 

Again, sorry to all of you who were wrecked by this project if there is a fund to recoup some losses I will gladly chip in to support the overall crypto community...
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
This is really Shameful and Sad! Projects like this continue to bring distrust and dishonour to this community and resulting in investors losing monies. This sounded like a good idea and you already made enough money to be able to somewhat pursue this goal, why not try atleast or postpone a little bit if you could not meet your deadlines.

I really understand why china has ban ICO's.there need to be a body to regulate this otherwise we would be seeing more of unrealistic projects like these.

Activity: 52
I suggest you stay away from these ICO scams and go to good PoW coins like Bismuth
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I feel sorry for the investors and traders, very shameful behavior by the devs.
So what if you signed some bullshit contract, your Investors and the project is your priority, you should stay and fight and get through, walking away deleting everything is not an ethical thing to do...
Karma is a bitch and it will get them anyway
Activity: 66
I cannot believe that this is happening  Angry
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
The thing that alarms me is how easy it is for scammers to get on an exchange. Something should be done about this. Stricter rules for getting listed should be implemented.

Absolutely correct.  All they have to do is make the listing team be publicly viewable.  Every buyer should be able to see their real identity.  Just like exchanges require buyers to verify their identity with a passport, and just like any publicly traded stocks.  The "sellers" are required to be "public".   This would eliminate 90% of scam.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Damn - glad I sold for 14.5x...

But you sold it to someone else who lost his or her money. Not something to be glad about.

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
There is a saying, "You reap what you sow." Every scammer will get what's coming to them in due time.

As for those of you who invested in this project and lost your hard-earned money, I hope your money comes back to you tenfold elsewhere.

This just shows us that a professional looking website and a good idea can't be so easily trusted. It's probably best not to invest in any ICOs until there are regulations to protect your investments.

The thing that alarms me is how easy it is for scammers to get on an exchange. Something should be done about this. Stricter rules for getting listed should be implemented.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
I do not get what happened suddenly to the project, this was recently the most hyped token and was doing great, sad to see team disappearing after collecting the funds, i think there should be a council for new projects that should approve and regulate the new projects and also can allow or disallow icos based on the transparency, potential, capability and the usability of the project and the team.

Haha I got scammed big time. This was a very valuable lesson for me, in both senses of the word. I fell for everything they said, because they were saying it well and it was what I wanted to hear. I'm pretty sure I won't be making this mistake twice.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I do not get what happened suddenly to the project, this was recently the most hyped token and was doing great, sad to see team disappearing after collecting the funds, i think there should be a council for new projects that should approve and regulate the new projects and also can allow or disallow icos based on the transparency, potential, capability and the usability of the project and the team.
Pages:
Jump to: