Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚 - page 9. (Read 22603 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
For all those that were in CFD, join this group:
https://t.me/confidoscam

and also here:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/confido?lang=de

Wow, those are realy stupid boys...
... a little more serious and ...
they whould have done millions...
.. just by selling the concept to some who likes the idea..

Now, some mafia will hunt them down...
copper member
Activity: 41
For all those that were in CFD, join this group:
https://t.me/confidoscam
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
Is it scam ? What is in tour opinion punishment for people doing something like this ? They will repeat the scam in the futures again an again. Supposed to be death sentence for them. Its hurt so many people now. And those people has family to feed !!!! Or maybe there are people put their hard work money for their pension..
Activity: 5
Everything is gone:
Facebook profiles
Linkedin profiles
Telegram
Twitter
Website
Reddit
Activity: 12
They say their lawyer is handling the matter. Mistakes do happen

NO. they just deleted the website and their linkedin profiles.

THIS IS BETS SCAM EVER. HAHAHAHA
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
They say their lawyer is handling the matter. Mistakes do happen
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is really Shameful and Sad! Projects like this continue to bring distrust and dishonour to this community and hurt innocent people. This sounded like a good idea and you already made enough money to be able to somewhat pursue this goal, why not try atleast or post pone a little bit if you could not meet your deadlines.

Why walk away? Very corwardly thing to do.

REALLY SAD!

For the record I am not an investor. Just a concerned member of this community and a fellow developer.

Activity: 203
This is bat country!
With the price plummeting perhaps this is the right time to dive in?

I would seriously advise against it. They have deleted their twitter, and website, and their subreddit is now private. Exist scam tactics 101.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Damn - glad I sold for 14.5x...
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
everything removed. SCAM ALERT!
Activity: 21
the tweeter is not available ,the site is not available - it is a Scam
Activity: 98
With the price plummeting perhaps this is the right time to dive in?
Activity: 115
It's just type of pump & dump. I was suspicious that the capital of Confio reached over $10m but it's not much unique project
Activity: 111
Fraud continues on every person who invests in any currency has no trust or trust Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 127
I am feeling sorry for the people who bought at .90$ or 1$, its a big shock............
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
On the first page of this announcement they claimed that ''all funds collected in the ICO will be escrowed by  KRAVIS & WURGAFT,P.C Lawfirm''
Does someone knows where this law firm is based and can we contact them for refund?

They already mentioned that they are considering a suit against their lawyer, but then you ask yourself how can a start up going into public fund raising not do a proper work regarding all contractual agreements and at least get a proper legal team to make sure they know what they are doing? This are some of the things that's gonna kill all future icos
They should refund the money, they haven't put much efforts in this project, they might have spent only 2 or 3% of the total fund collected during ICO,
So if they can't refund 100%, they should refund at least 95 to 97% amount.

At this point calling for refund sounds a little hard since the most and biggest losers are the people who went in after ico and while the biggest winners are their "strategic partners" with thousands of tokens to dump on people 3days ago before the news. Believe me the $400k from the ico can not refund anyone, most ico investors didn't even sell, only sellers were the so-called strategic partners and how can you make them refund?
They are not saying exactly what sort of contract they signed, if they were working with a single clueless lawyer or a legal team, and of course a legal news on a Sunday evening does show they've got the news a few days back which was why there was massive sell off 3 days ago. I saw the red flag and PMed the CEO about my concern but he assured the seller were just taking profit and two days after he broke the news without any kind of information.

They cheated everyone.
On the first page of this announcement they claimed that ''all funds collected in the ICO will be escrowed by  KRAVIS & WURGAFT,P.C Lawfirm''
Does someone knows where this law firm is based and can we contact them for refund?
They are not saying exactly what sort of contract they signed, if they were working with a single clueless lawyer or a legal team, and of course a legal news on a Sunday evening does show they've got the news a few days back which was why there was massive sell off 3 days ago. I saw the red flag and PMed the CEO about my concern but he assured the seller were just taking profit and two days after he broke the news without any kind of information.
Pages:
Jump to: