Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 16. (Read 28171 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
CROMHhub - ICO has started, secure 25% bonus now!

First 1m token come with a 25% bonus. Move fast to secure the bonus!
Minimum contribution is now just 0.01 ETH.

https://cromhub.com/

I like the fact they do first 1m token get 25% good way to kick start this soon to be great ICO
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Overall I think CROM have done a good with the promotion of the token, maybe they could have made some videos and ran a more aggressive ad campaign, but I like how they have done it. Its been a bit more relaxed than other projects which can be a bit off putting.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
CROMHhub - ICO has started, secure 25% bonus now!

First 1m token come with a 25% bonus. Move fast to secure the bonus!
Minimum contribution is now just 0.01 ETH.

https://cromhub.com/
Im so happy that the CROM team have offered a 25% bonus for the first 1 million coins sold! Very generous from the CROM team! Massive incentive to purchase some tokens!

A lot of projects decide to give bonuses for early birds. As long as they are moderate like the 25% bonus, I have no problem with it. But when the bonuses are too big, the early investors might dump their tokens as soon as they get listed on exchanges.

Yeah I know but this wasn’t announced until the last couple of days, it was just an idea that the CROM team had come up with to counteract the increase in price of Ethereum! CROM originally said they were only going to do a bonus for the pre-ICO!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Im so happy that the CROM team have offered a 25% bonus for the first 1 million coins sold! Very generous from the CROM team! Massive incentive to purchase some tokens!

A lot of projects decide to give bonuses for early birds. As long as they are moderate like the 25% bonus, I have no problem with it. But when the bonuses are too big, the early investors might dump their tokens as soon as they get listed on exchanges.
Activity: 56
Last 1 hour 40min for the pre-ico. If you can, you should now quickly secure the 25% bonus. ETH has also fallen a bit, so that you also benefit from it. Hurry!

Or you guys sure about this? Just went to the website and it says

-1 DAYS 17 HOURS 53 MINUTES 13 SECONDS

Could there be a delay in the start of the token sales?

I have also checked and I can also see that it's more than one day. If someone have idea/further information then please update here.

I just checked. public-ico is over, public-ico is running for the next 13 days and 18 hours. Unfortunately, on the homepage nothing of the revenue at the Pre-ico. but that is probably yet. But now you can see the great video on the homepage

hehe, you mean; Pre-sale is over and the main ICO just started and is still running for the coming 13 days. i had to read your post three times before i noticed what u meant lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Crom has now 12 partners that is really great for a ICO. This just shows that this ICO is a good ICO. No one will do a partnership with a ICO who has not any potential.

It’s really amazing that’s a lot of partners for one project, I like how this has all been sorted before the ICO has ended! Hopefully they will all adopt the CROM tokens/technology when it is released.

yea. really amazing. Goes to show their confidence in targetting high investors. . . they knew what they have to offer and the worth. I think am getting the whole picture clearer now. Cool CROM.
Crom has now 12 partners that is really great for a ICO. This just shows that this ICO is a good ICO. No one will do a partnership with a ICO who has not any potential.

It’s really amazing that’s a lot of partners for one project, I like how this has all been sorted before the ICO has ended! Hopefully they will all adopt the CROM tokens/technology when it is released.
Crom team not only here to present the project, but they are available to discuss the project with anyone.

We can ask anything in this thread or join the discussion in Telegram group at

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/ANhBikDwg9pQ6EEepGDJ2Q

Great support from crom team

good. along with your telegram account it will also be good you are reachable on other social networks like twitter and the likes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
What this ICO has to offer is satisfactory, privacy and security among other features.
I hope it grows a lot, and that it has a great success with the public. 👏🏻👏🏻
Merit: 11
If the soft cap is reached, but here are still CROM tokens unsold after 14 days, these CROM tokens are transferred to the company wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Crom team not only here to present the project, but they are available to discuss the project with anyone.

Yeaaa and they are so very open for critism and feedback! i truly love that about them, they know that they don't know everything and are very openminded for suggestions! That is the kind of mentality you need these days to establish something great

A ICO is good, when it accepts critism and opinions from users. Sometimes coins don't want to hear them, but this is wrong, because sometimes the users are right about something. Crom has played here very good indeed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Last 1 hour 40min for the pre-ico. If you can, you should now quickly secure the 25% bonus. ETH has also fallen a bit, so that you also benefit from it. Hurry!

Or you guys sure about this? Just went to the website and it says

-1 DAYS 17 HOURS 53 MINUTES 13 SECONDS

Could there be a delay in the start of the token sales?

I have also checked and I can also see that it's more than one day. If someone have idea/further information then please update here.

I just checked. public-ico is over, public-ico is running for the next 13 days and 18 hours. Unfortunately, on the homepage nothing of the revenue at the Pre-ico. but that is probably yet. But now you can see the great video on the homepage

Yeaaa and they are so very open for critism and feedback! i truly love that about them, they know that they don't know everything and are very openminded for suggestions! That is the kind of mentality you need these days to establish something great
Activity: 154

Yes, like I said a few pages before, devs are really active there and answering all your questions. And I had many questions Grin

We are really waiting for this amazing project, its great opportunity to make good income. :-)

Sometimes ICO can be very good. I would take the risk, but after many research of the coin. The project of Crom is good and the site looks professional this will help Crom to have a good price.

Just wondering what you and others use to research coins like CROM, beyond the whitepapers/website? Have to say i put probably more value on a clean website and responsive admins, over the whitepaper info :S But thats me

Well, in a white paper they do have the possibility to demonstrate their technical and critical thinking abilities upfront I would say. It gives you a feeling whether the stuff can be realistic (if you are able to understand it). A clean website isn't just too high a barrier for scammers to overcome. Ok, you could say the same for the white paper. But if someone seriously writes a white paper which absolutely convinces you after reading and analyzing it thoroughly, then chances aren't that high those people have just written it for the lolz (again, assuming you have some background about the stuff you are reading). Responsive team is always a huge plus in my opinion, but there were ICOs where scammers turned out to be extraordinarily responsive for some time. You never know Cheesy

Yes indeed, no matter what you would find projects could always turn out to be a scam. That's why you don't need to see whitepaper - roadmap - clean website - marketing - team all apart. I look at it as a combo, in which the whitepaper gives important information. roadmap gives the info how fast they are planning on accomplishing these task. Marketing is a pretty important thing for me.. no project will fully reach any potential if you don't market it right. And then the team, it has to be diverse and not just solely developers. Also i want links to their social media, location etc. in that case you can see if they are real persons, so profiles on social media can't be brand new --> indicator for a scam.
I know one good thing that helps to build a community very quickly. Does anyone have an idea, what could this be? Wink Grin

You are talking about an airdrop I think. Whenever there is an airdrop, usually social media booms. I dont think Cromhub needs this tho, but it would be a good publicity
Exactly. I personally saw how the telegram group grew from 200 people to 3,000 in just 1 day)) Perhaps this is a good option to build a community. True, it will cost a certain number of coins.

Every one likes free money. So making them join your social media as a priority to get the coin, trust me, they will Join. Even if it means retweeting your tweet just to get more publicity.

I agree with all the points mentioned about community building, social media campaign, etc.. But how much percentage of the whole community will invest in it? I never heard about airdrop from CROM. Even the bounties and bonus offering from CROM is not generous. May be CROM team is super confident about their project and ICO.

I would love to hear the status of ICO from CROM team.

Exactly. They just have to be confident with their plans for their project. And it is not surprising that they are not offering airdrop because they don't seem to include the small scale investors in their plans judging from their minimum ICO investment price. They appear to have a particular set of audience they are targeting and airdrop won't bring such audience to them. Thus they have no need running airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: