Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 18. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
We are really waiting for this amazing project, its great opportunity to make good income. :-)

Sometimes ICO can be very good. I would take the risk, but after many research of the coin. The project of Crom is good and the site looks professional this will help Crom to have a good price.

Just wondering what you and others use to research coins like CROM, beyond the whitepapers/website? Have to say i put probably more value on a clean website and responsive admins, over the whitepaper info :S But thats me

After reading whitepaper and reviews, I usually ask my questions in telegram. Usually, the teams are very responsive. I also just ask around to people who have more expertise than me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.

Ganesh my friend, I know that you want to bring us closer to this topic for 2 weeks, with me it took a little longer, unfortunately, until I understood it :-) But now I know myself and would support your suggestion. I hope I understand you faster in the future :-)
Also think now that a Fiat implementation would be a good idea (apart from possible legal effects)

yeeeeey, another supporter of the fiat implementation! slowly but steadily all of the posters here will realise how smart that would be. offcourse not considering possible legal effects. that is for the lawyers to find out.

yes, you might think I was converted :-) but I still prefer cryptocurrencies for ico. but i can now better understand the motivations of demand fiat.

only 11 hours left, it is exciting!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
We are really waiting for this amazing project, its great opportunity to make good income. :-)

Sometimes ICO can be very good. I would take the risk, but after many research of the coin. The project of Crom is good and the site looks professional this will help Crom to have a good price.

Just wondering what you and others use to research coins like CROM, beyond the whitepapers/website? Have to say i put probably more value on a clean website and responsive admins, over the whitepaper info :S But thats me
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 168
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Only few hours left for the ICO. Its too exciting. Investor can double there money - this is great opportunity. I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom. Good Luck... Cool

Won't be long now guys, roll on the 15th Dec and we'll be seeing good profits.

Hopefully CROM can continue to excel in partnerships

Partnerships will define the token, i've said it before and i'll say it again the more partnerships these groups/companies can form before they launch the more market activity the more the token will be worth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Only few hours left for the ICO. Its too exciting. Investor can double there money - this is great opportunity. I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom. Good Luck... Cool

Won't be long now guys, roll on the 15th Dec and we'll be seeing good profits.

Hopefully CROM can continue to excel in partnerships
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.

Ganesh my friend, I know that you want to bring us closer to this topic for 2 weeks, with me it took a little longer, unfortunately, until I understood it :-) But now I know myself and would support your suggestion. I hope I understand you faster in the future :-)
Also think now that a Fiat implementation would be a good idea (apart from possible legal effects)

yeeeeey, another supporter of the fiat implementation! slowly but steadily all of the posters here will realise how smart that would be. offcourse not considering possible legal effects. that is for the lawyers to find out.

I think a fiat Implementation would be too much effort. Its a token Ico and 99% of all Investors have enough experience with crypto (;
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Its an excellent opportunity for investors to multiply their money. Only few hours left.
If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry

That is why pre sales are important. You get bonuses which you can't get when the ico is at public. Sometimes investors are actually waiting for it to be checked as a good coin. So they first search information about the ICO.
Its an excellent opportunity for investors to multiply their money. Only few hours left.
If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

The year end is going to be a big time for cryptos

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom, you've certainly made a good start.

The Pre-Ico is only 22 hours left! If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry

I can’t believe how quickly the countdown has flown by. It literally feels like yesterday there was only 12 days left! Now there’s only under 24 hours left! Hopefully the project gets a lot of investment.

I can't either, didn't seem like yesterday that they opened the PRE-ICO....

All going so well, credit to the CROM team - lets keep it up, get some publicity, and watch the public ICO fill out fingers crossed

Yeah they have really progressed with their marketing and advertising over the last few weeks. They’ve taken on board a lot of our constructive criticisms and they have made improvements its nice to feel involved in the development of CROM
CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom, you've certainly made a good start.

The Pre-Ico is only 22 hours left! If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry

I can’t believe how quickly the countdown has flown by. It literally feels like yesterday there was only 12 days left! Now there’s only under 24 hours left! Hopefully the project gets a lot of investment.

I can't either, didn't seem like yesterday that they opened the PRE-ICO....

All going so well, credit to the CROM team - lets keep it up, get some publicity, and watch the public ICO fill out fingers crossed
Tbey are claiming that CROM is tailored to the digital performance advertisement industry and solves problems that all current implementations cannot cope with.
Let's see how it goes. Few hrs left only hope all tokens got sold Smiley
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Hi, How to get free coin? I have fanpage fb, can I have bonus if I promote?

Yes, CROM also has it's own bounty campaign. Check-out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crom-icobounty-signature-fb-tw-affiliate-telegram-2350279 There you will also find a Facebook bounty campaign.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
We want to drop a note to express our gratitude for the effort and extra time CROM team had spent answering our question. Your answers are now available in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck!

Indeed we are entering super excited 2018 year mostly with bang. CROM is the starting point and soon lots of new and promising ICOs will come. Hopefully we become rich even though not super rich.. Smiley Good luck CROM team for the kick starting of token sales..

sure. . . 2018 will surely be awesome for us all. . . as long as we position our selves well starting with CROM coin. #GO CROM WE GET TO THE MOON TOGETHER;D Grin

Good times ahead, fingers crossed for CROM - I hope investors see this opportunity in time for the public ICO.

This is going to be good, get CROM publicity guys. They deserve it
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So when the ICO starts it will only last 14 days. I see that some ICO's have a longer duration so that you can have the chance to buy even more tokens from the ICO. So is this better or not ?

You are right. Lots of ICOs go on for more than 1 month. But very good ICOs or high quality ICOs are open for few days only. In that sense CROM joins the hands of quality ICOs. Quality comes first right? Investors also look for such quality.

Why do you say that very good ICOs are just running for a few days? Would you say that Bitclave for example was a bad ICO? Complete BS. It's damn awesome. Is CROM looking to just run for a few days?

I wouldn't say either that a short ICO period automatically means it is a good project. Maybe what he wanted to say is that "high quality ICOs" are only open for a few days because they get sold-out soo quickly.

But it's true that most of the contribution to the ICO happen right at the beginning, therefore a longer period doesn't always lead to a significant increase in the raised amount of ETH.

I see it the exact same way. Of course if it sells out quickly then there is nothing to debate about whether or not the ICO was good. I thought he is referring to the scheduled time-window for an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: