Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 19. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

The year end is going to be a big time for cryptos

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

Indeed we are entering super excited 2018 year mostly with bang. CROM is the starting point and soon lots of new and promising ICOs will come. Hopefully we become rich even though not super rich.. Smiley Good luck CROM team for the kick starting of token sales..

sure. . . 2018 will surely be awesome for us all. . . as long as we position our selves well starting with CROM coin. #GO CROM WE GET TO THE MOON TOGETHER;D Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom, you've certainly made a good start.

The Pre-Ico is only 22 hours left! If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Indeed we are entering super excited 2018 year mostly with bang. CROM is the starting point and soon lots of new and promising ICOs will come. Hopefully we become rich even though not super rich.. Smiley Good luck CROM team for the kick starting of token sales..
Great relief is coming from the fall in ethereum price. Not sure whether will shoot up again today. If it falls further or stays here then there is a good chance that ICO will be successful.

Can you explain why a fall in ethereum price is a great relief? And what is the correlation with the ICO success? Thanks in advance

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) relieve ay give better feeling for them.

btw, I also heard the same from some other ICOs where they fixed pricing in ETH. Sharp increase in ETH price leads to the slowdown in their ICO.

Talking about the price of CROM, I came across ICO with minimum investment of 15ETH, then I appreciated CROM price better. Seem like it's normal for such high minimum price for some ICOs

Yeah some projects do start off their tokens at high prices, it can only go two ways; crash in value or moon! I hope it’s the latter because I really like this project and I don’t want the team to give up on it!

yea. it is either up or down definitly. . . but giving the amount of capital put into this, i really dont think CROM has anywhere other than UP to go. i mean for you to have the confidence to tell the public to invest as much as 10eth on you, you must be very confident on what you have to offer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Haha fingers crossed, the end of this year has been a bit of a write off! I need some cryptos to start Mooning so I can get some moolah! BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Great relief is coming from the fall in ethereum price. Not sure whether will shoot up again today. If it falls further or stays here then there is a good chance that ICO will be successful.

Can you explain why a fall in ethereum price is a great relief? And what is the correlation with the ICO success? Thanks in advance

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) relieve ay give better feeling for them.

btw, I also heard the same from some other ICOs where they fixed pricing in ETH. Sharp increase in ETH price leads to the slowdown in their ICO.

Talking about the price of CROM, I came across ICO with minimum investment of 15ETH, then I appreciated CROM price better. Seem like it's normal for such high minimum price for some ICOs

Yeah some projects do start off their tokens at high prices, it can only go two ways; crash in value or moon! I hope it’s the latter because I really like this project and I don’t want the team to give up on it!
Activity: 168
That is a really good rating, you guys must be excited about the good feedback you’re getting about the team and the project! We expect more good news will come Smiley
Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.

Ganesh my friend, I know that you want to bring us closer to this topic for 2 weeks, with me it took a little longer, unfortunately, until I understood it :-) But now I know myself and would support your suggestion. I hope I understand you faster in the future :-)
Also think now that a Fiat implementation would be a good idea (apart from possible legal effects)
Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) may give better feeling for them.

Thanx for your explanation. For a long time, Ethereum was around the same price, around 300 dollar. Maybe that is why no one thought about the problem of ETH going up in price

Yes it had stuck around the 300 mark for a long time, finally broken the $400 mark, but as Ganesh says - lets hope ETH sticks to its current value which will hopefully bring more success CROM
Activity: 140

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) may give better feeling for them.

Thanx for your explanation. For a long time, Ethereum was around the same price, around 300 dollar. Maybe that is why no one thought about the problem of ETH going up in price
Hopefully we can keep pushing as we approach the public ICO starting on the 1st. Will be good to see more investors get on board.  Smiley

Yeesa. Just a day to go. Head calm, expectations high, things in place, lunch in view. Go CROM.
CROM is the first real-world application of blockchain technology for the performance advertising industry. They saying they build a service that takes event tracking into the blockchain, connects tracked events to payouts and forwards payouts along the value chain.

Seems to be very interesting
Hopefully we can keep pushing as we approach the public ICO starting on the 1st. Will be good to see more investors get on board.  Smiley

everyone is optimistic that the coin goes to the moon :-) so far I would not go, I would be glad if we would see us on a (high) mountain summit. And that is possible in any case.
And I'm more curious every day, how much was taken in the pre-ico

Here again, it is decisive with which expectations everyone goes into this project. Sounds almost like you would immediately dump if the course promises a relatively high price. I believe Crom will only after some time fully unleash his potential and show on the market.

No, it is not. I have often written that I find the project exciting and will hold crom tokens. as well as other coins that are losing value. good time to buy :-)
but of course, when the time is right i will think about a sale just like everyone else

Pages:
Jump to: