Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 49. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
What crypto currencies can you pay for tokens at the moment?
I heard that only Ethereum
but can I pay by bank transfer?
if you can always buy the required Crypto currency on the exchange and pay for the tokens
Activity: 66
How do you think how quickly the company will be able to collect the right amount for development

We will see the results of ICO. A lot of depends of  sum on money collected on ICO and Pre-ICO.
I think thanks to this team and an interesting idea, the fees will go well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
How do you think how quickly the company will be able to collect the right amount for development

We will see the results of ICO. A lot of depends of  sum on money collected on ICO and Pre-ICO.
Activity: 392
but can I pay by bank transfer?
Activity: 280
Activity: 246
Activity: 176
I think that the platform will have in many countries. This is an excellent application of the blockchain of the advertising industry
Activity: 95
at what stage is the development at the moment?
I think that for development you need the resources that will be collected during the sales of the tokens
Activity: 218
at what stage is the development at the moment?
Activity: 364
I liked the idea. I think the company has every chance of becoming successful
I think so too. If, of course, the developers fulfill all the plans
Activity: 125
I liked the idea. I think the company has every chance of becoming successful
Activity: 145
the company itself will form ad units or advertisers that should do it themselves?
I think there should be some samples about like Google
Activity: 118
the company itself will form ad units or advertisers that should do it themselves?
Activity: 209
Activity: 202
And did not write on which particular exchange will be added a token?
in the description they wrote that they are negotiating with many exchanges. With some one already agreed
Activity: 197
And did not write on which particular exchange will be added a token?
Activity: 189
read that not sold tokens will be listed on the company's wallet. How will they be used?
the company can simply sell them on the exchange?
I thought not sold tokens would be burned

You are wrong. In CROM's blog article is written that unsold tokens will be transferred to company's wallet.

I more shocked because of CROM plans — after ICO , that will held from 1 to 15 December, company is planing to list on exchanges platforms in Q4 2017. This means that before 2018 investors could exchange CROM tokens on another cryptocurrencies and onversely. It is great development speed, isn't it?
In fact, yes. This means that investors will be able to make a decision immediately after the sale of the tokens
Activity: 182
Will the developers speak at conferences?
for example on November 27 there will be a conference in Singapore
I think in any case, the developers should be there. This will make the platform even more popular.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
read that not sold tokens will be listed on the company's wallet. How will they be used?
the company can simply sell them on the exchange?
I thought not sold tokens would be burned

You are wrong. In CROM's blog article is written that unsold tokens will be transferred to company's wallet.

I more shocked because of CROM plans — after ICO , that will held from 1 to 15 December, company is planing to list on exchanges platforms in Q4 2017. This means that before 2018 investors could exchange CROM tokens on another cryptocurrencies and onversely. It is great development speed, isn't it?
Activity: 112
Will the developers speak at conferences?
for example on November 27 there will be a conference in Singapore
Pages:
Jump to: