Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 50. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Will the developers speak at conferences?
Activity: 308
When will the tools for advertisers and publishers be announced?
Activity: 420
Does your company allow publishers to earn more money?
in any case, the reduction of the commission is already in its way additional earnings for advertisers
Activity: 266
Does your company allow publishers to earn more money?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
read that not sold tokens will be listed on the company's wallet. How will they be used?
the company can simply sell them on the exchange?
I thought not sold tokens would be burned
read that not sold tokens will be listed on the company's wallet. How will they be used?
the company can simply sell them on the exchange?
Activity: 254
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
This is a pretty good amount. Does somebody know how many people are already involved in bounty campaigns here?
Activity: 249
How many tokens are allocated to the bounty campaign?
or see the bounty branch there everything is written in detail
Activity: 280
In my 2% you can look at the white paper
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 448
I think that pre-.ico can get the right amount for developers to collect very quickly.
Yes, the company has a good idea and a powerful team of advisors. I think the investment charges will go well.
Activity: 448
I think that pre-.ico can get the right amount for developers to collect very quickly.
Activity: 476
Hey. Tell me please how will the moderation of sites added to the system be carried out?
this is an interesting question, I also would like to know the answer to it. It is necessary to wait for an official answer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey. Tell me please how will the moderation of sites added to the system be carried out?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
mobile applications will be launched right away with the launch of the platform?

As usual, mobile platform launches after testing and fixing all bags in main (PC) version. Better find this info in roadmap or wait for answer from Crom's delegate.
Activity: 434
how many employees are currently working at your company's office in Germany?
I've never seen such information at the moment.
let's all still wait for an official response
colleagues do you think this in some way can affect the decision to participate in the ICO?
I think yes! Since if a company has a headquarters where developers already work, then this is quite another matter
but in fact the main thing is a unique idea that will help investors to understand whether they want to support the project
Trust to developers is also needed to success.
In their team no famous for me names, but idea is really unique, it's attract my interest.
Activity: 434
colleagues do you think this in some way can affect the decision to participate in the ICO?
I think yes! Since if a company has a headquarters where developers already work, then this is quite another matter
but in fact the main thing is a unique idea that will help investors to understand whether they want to support the project
Trust to developers is also needed to success.
Activity: 294
here you are certainly right, but the information on the headquarters or office will help to understand whether this idea will be carried to the end
Pages:
Jump to: