Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 54. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
What are the main priorities for the company for the coming year?
see the project roadmap and see what development plans the company has
Activity: 66
What are the main priorities for the company for the coming year?
Activity: 66
Is it not too frightening for investors that ico spend so close to New Year's holidays?

If the project is really good, then the guys will have time to collect the necessary amount in a short time and meet the New Year holidays in a good mood.
But what it will be we learn only after the launch of the platform. So far I like everything
Activity: 392
how do you think how much money will be able to raise money for the first day of presale?
I think they will collect 200,000 dollars for the first day.
Well, let's see how it will look at the end of the day
Activity: 280
how do you think how much money will be able to raise money for the first day of presale?
I think they will collect 200,000 dollars for the first day.
Activity: 246
Activity: 176
can an investor buy tokens and immediately sell them on the exchange for profit?
Yes. Why not. as soon as they enter the exchange tokens you can sell them.
Activity: 95
can an investor buy tokens and immediately sell them on the exchange for profit?
Activity: 218
the idea impressed me. I think in the future the platform will take its niche and will be successful
yes, but still it will be clear only after the launch of the platform. How it will be convenient and popular.
Activity: 364
the idea impressed me. I think in the future the platform will take its niche and will be successful
Activity: 125
How do you think that .ico ends before two weeks later?
The company already has a solid weight plus an idea that brings innovation. I think there will be no problem with the sale of tokens.

I won't be so sure. There were a lot of great projects with experienced teams, but tokens weren't sold too fast. I don't know why, but investors place more in good idea and unknown team...
I just think that all the factors play a role, but the idea of course is above all
Merit: 12
How do you think that .ico ends before two weeks later?
The company already has a solid weight plus an idea that brings innovation. I think there will be no problem with the sale of tokens.

I won't be so sure. There were a lot of great projects with experienced teams, but tokens weren't sold too fast. I don't know why, but investors place more in good idea and unknown team...
Activity: 145
were there any video reviews of the platform?
Oh sure. Here is one of them, for example. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6slJfXQoDaI
Activity: 118
were there any video reviews of the platform?
Activity: 209
Is it not too frightening for investors that ico spend so close to New Year's holidays?
I think time is still enough to sell all the tokens
experienced investors need a little time to understand whether the project is worthwhile to invest in it.
Activity: 202
I think time is still enough to sell all the tokens
Activity: 197
Merit: 12
Do you have any arrangements with advertisers? So that the platform can immediately start working

It would be too perfect. If they have such arrangements, there won't be a thread of the ICO project. The CROM team needs money to develop software and promote their system.
Activity: 189
How will tokens be used that are not sold?
I suppose unused tokens will be burned.
Somebody wrote that they're going to be listed on the company's purse.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
How will tokens be used that are not sold?
I suppose unused tokens will be burned.
Pages:
Jump to: