Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 73. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Does the company have plans for the next 3-5 years? Which turnover is planned?
I think about it early. Let's just wait for the platform to start
Activity: 392
Does the company have plans for the next 3-5 years? Which turnover is planned?
Activity: 280
How much do you really think you should put on a ICO based on current realities?
Activity: 246
What are the company's main priorities for the upcoming year?
Activity: 176
I think the concept of the project is very cool at the moment. Blockchain technology must fix it.
Activity: 95
The number of developers on the team at this time. Would you like to know how many people in the project?
Activity: 218
I'd like to say that at this point, this is a very attractive .ico. I think I'll support a little project.
Activity: 364
Anyone can tell me, please, what features of this project?
I think we should read a white pepper for that.
Activity: 125
This project whitepaper looks brilliant and promising. Until 8,000 ETH. I will support. Hope to join any airdrop or bounty soon.
The amount of the project allocated to the bounty is impressive, perhaps I will take part

They must have a big bounty to collect the minimum cup. But the idea is greate. And the project is good.
Yes, really good idea, good. I think after the platform starts, the token grows well
Activity: 145
Preliminary registration was opened) 25% BONUS

Pleases! The guys from the project - well done
To get a bonus of 25% do I have to register?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
This project whitepaper looks brilliant and promising. Until 8,000 ETH. I will support. Hope to join any airdrop or bounty soon.
The amount of the project allocated to the bounty is impressive, perhaps I will take part

They must have a big bounty to collect the minimum cup. But the idea is greate. And the project is good.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Preliminary registration was opened) 25% BONUS

Pleases! The guys from the project - well done
Activity: 206
How did the recent bitcoin course affect your plans?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
When to wait for the first independent audit?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
In this phase, the advertising industry is experiencing many problems, hopefully the platform will help solve them and will be successful

The blockchain will help to reduce advertising costs and make them more transparent and understandable. A good idea is to use advertisement in blockchain.
Activity: 118
Activity: 218
Activity: 209
Read the first post of the topic. There is an answer to your question.
The peculiarity is that it will help advertisers and publishers solve issues that were not solved before this
Activity: 434
Read the first post of the topic. There is an answer to your question.
Pages:
Jump to: