Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 76. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Bounty company has already started. But there is no blogers bounty. I usually partisipate in blogers bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'd like to say that the platform looks very promising to me. I think we'll wait for the client to start and see
Activity: 280
Hello world! Can you enlighten me why the company is going to work with the 6.8 billion dollars in the crunch?
Activity: 246
I think the platform has a clear expectation of success as it proposes to solve the problems of advertisers. I think this is going to be great with the guys.
Activity: 434
Unsold tokens will be used by team?
I think yes, in another case what sense
Activity: 434
Are there any major partners already at the project?
I think is no sense to do additional offers.
Activity: 176
Hello. I'd like to say that the team is very interesting and professional. I think the platform is waiting for success.
Activity: 95
I understand they'll stay in reserve. Well, how can they be used
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Unsold tokens will be used by team?
Activity: 218
Will beta platform reviews YouTube? I'd like to understand how this works.
Activity: 364
Running applications for the mobile platform will happen at the same time as the PC platform?
Activity: 125
The site says that you can become a member of the team. I wonder if they only pay tokens.
Activity: 145
Can I order my ads on the site with tokens from the bounty of the program?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
What is the amount allocated for the bounty campaign?
Activity: 118
Tell me, please, which purse is the best place to keep your tokens?
Activity: 209
Who already participates in the bounty? Tell me the token accrual has already been
Activity: 206
December is a month ahead and still counts long, while it will only happen for 14 days it's very short, maybe the chances of succeeding from very few targets.

Many companies launch an ICO for only 14 days and, if necessary, then extend the sale of tokens. The team has experience in the field of advertising and I think that it will be enough for this period for the conduct of the ICO.
I think the guys know what they're doing. They have 15 years of experience in the industry
It is necessary to understand that the attraction of funds through ISO, in fact, has been widely used only this year
Activity: 202
December is a month ahead and still counts long, while it will only happen for 14 days it's very short, maybe the chances of succeeding from very few targets.

Many companies launch an ICO for only 14 days and, if necessary, then extend the sale of tokens. The team has experience in the field of advertising and I think that it will be enough for this period for the conduct of the ICO.
I think the guys know what they're doing. They have 15 years of experience in the industry
Activity: 197
Can I tell if I can participate in the bounty if I have a blog about crypto-currencies
Activity: 189
Hello. What are your projections for .ico? How much do you think the company is going to do?
Pages:
Jump to: