Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 69. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The price of advertising will be pegged to the dollar?
Yes, that would be correct. Since if the token grows, then the price of advertising becomes more expensive
Not certainly in that way. If you buy tokens in advance for example on a pre-sale Advertisement will come out to you very cheaply
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
What protection do you expect from cheating?
Activity: 392
Yes, that would be correct. Since if the token grows, then the price of advertising becomes more expensive
Activity: 280
Activity: 246
You have such a team of reputable advisers that I think that the project should be interesting
Activity: 434
Who will moderate the publisher's sites?
I think it's the responsibility of the platform CROM
I also think that for this responsible work only employees of the collective will be accepted, and not idle users.
Activity: 176
what are the minimum requirements for bloggers?
I, too, are interested in this issue. Since I have little blog.
Activity: 95
what are the minimum requirements for bloggers?
Activity: 218
And the more so since with the technology of blockchain it should be much easier and more efficient
Activity: 364
Activity: 434
will your mechanisms help increase the revenue of publishers?...
And will publishers receive their percentage of profits if they do not have your tokens in stock?
Activity: 125
Activity: 145
Will there be a forum where publishers can solve their problems?
Yes, this is now just necessary. Firstly, users are on the platform longer because of this. Secondly they get support from experienced users...
Activity: 118
Will there be a forum where publishers can solve their problems?
Activity: 209
The idea of a working platform that can become popular all over the world is great
Activity: 202
It's a great idea to use blockchain technologies, which will save you a lot of money and make you more reliable.
Activity: 197
Will there be available tools for publishers who do not have a Google ?
Activity: 189
Do you have a client program or only a web version of the site?
I think that the web version will be exactly plus the programs for android and iOS
Activity: 182
Do you have a client program or only a web version of the site?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
If it's not a secret, can you tell us more about your service? As we know, many CPA networks make money through honest business and FROD. And the last one is very profit thing. If you will be fair — will your business will be profitable?
Plus, it'll make all the payments fast and safe. and the payment in tokens will also be a plus if the token grows

Yep, I know this. Advertisers will only win if the tokens value will greatly pump. But the issue is about FROD in CPA business and how to make profit without it... I know that blockchain can make CPA business honest, but what about project revenue?

P.S: It would be great, if I can pay only per lead cost, project fees and nothing else.
Pages:
Jump to: