Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 80. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Do you cooperate with video bloggers?

I, too, are interested in this issue. It is also interesting in which languages you can make a presentation about the project.
I saw a branch, too, and I didn't find it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crom-icobounty-signature-fb-tw-affiliate-telegram-2350279

Thanks for the link to BOUNTY. Now you can see that you can participate in TELEGRAM, FACEBOOK, Twitter and Bitcointalk Signature
Activity: 182
What special analysis tools will your project provide to marketers?
I support the question. No version demo I'd like to know the answer.
Activity: 206
What special analysis tools will your project provide to marketers?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
How do you propose to ensure the safety of personal data of investors?
Activity: 189

I, too, are interested in this issue. It is also interesting in which languages you can make a presentation about the project.
I saw a branch, too, and I didn't find it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crom-icobounty-signature-fb-tw-affiliate-telegram-2350279
Activity: 197
Will be the number of tokens  decrease?
Activity: 202
Thanks to blockchain technology, your system should become even more stable and safe
Activity: 209
Why are your tokens so expensive? I wish good luck in developing the platform
Activity: 118
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Activity: 145
I hope your achievements will help make information on the Internet truthfulness and more quality
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello from Berlin! I hope you have a nice weekend. Again, thank you for your questions and the nice words. As promised I want to answer more questions.

When will the token be added to the stock exchanges?

Will it be possible to sell tokens immediately after .ico?

Realistically just after Christmas. As the ICO ends Dec 15, we might run into the Christmas break for some exchanges‘ tech teams.

Will there be a separate partner network on Youtube?

CROMhub runs independent from the places were advertising is shown. If a future business partner of CROMhub choses to run Youtube ads, it will work just fine.

Will there be personal partnership offers for owners of large portals?

Owners of large portals are invited to join the pre-sale. We look forward to hearing from them, discuss their needs and requirements and make CROMhub even more fit for their business.

Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?

Yes, we do. But we can’t tell you yet, whether they will decide to list us.

I would like to participate in your ICO company. Can I buy your tockens for Bytecoin?

What are the payment methods for tokens?

Currently we don't have plans to accept any other currency but ETHER during the ICO.

Have you got  a bounty company for bloggers who write articles

At this time we do not plan to roll out blogger bounties. We are looking into adding more options though and this might be one.

If you plan on covering CROM we are able to present in EN and DE.

For the use of your service, customers can only pay tokens or other currencies, too?

The token will not be used to pay the platform fees but represend an irrevocable fee advantage when using the platform.

How many subscribers on facebook do we need for  participation in the bonus company?

There are two stages depending on your friends/followers.

700-2000 friends/follower: 2 CROM
above 2000 friends/follower: 4 CROM

Please find all additional details in the official bounty threads.

EN Bounty-Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crom-icobounty-signature-fb-tw-affiliate-telegram-2350279
RU Bounty-Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-crom-2354361
Activity: 125
How many subscribers on facebook do we need for  participation in the bonus company?

he number of tokens allocated to the Facebook Campaign is 15,000 CROM.

Reward

700-2000 friends/follower: 2 CROM
above 2000 friends/follower: 4 CROM
Activity: 434
For the use of your service, customers can only pay tokens or other currencies, too?
Activity: 364
Activity: 218
What are the payment methods for tokens?
Activity: 95
Activity: 176
As part of any work you cooperate With Google?
This is a very interesting question. I think the company already has some work to do with this.
Activity: 246
Will it be possible to sell tokens immediately after .ico?
Listing on exchanges is planned on Q4 2017, ico will end 15 december, so, i guess, yes. And even if no, 2 weeks after ico it’s maximum.
I understand everything. We'll wait for an addendum to the Exchange and watch.
Activity: 280
Many advertisers want that their ads did not look like the ads and just look like simple information. People are tired of advertising and often don't read it.
It would be great to solve this problem.
Yes, it is. You might see solutions embedded directly in the platform over time.
Pages:
Jump to: