Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 84. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I would like to know when a token will appear on stock exchanges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
What about bounty, will be?
Activity: 249
Will there be a separate partner network on Youtube?
This is a very interesting question. I also would like to know the official question on this issue.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Looks interesting! I would like to see its future development!
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I hope your achievements will help make information on the Internet truthfulness and more quality

Blockhain helps to check a lot of information and make it more truthful. Especially it important in advertisement.
Activity: 280
Now advertising does not bring the desired result. I think with such a serious development team the project will be a huge success and advertisers will be able to solve all their problems. I want to see the action of the platform already Smiley
Yes, it would be interesting to see the release of the alpha version
Activity: 206
Will there be personal partnership offers for owners of large portals?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Will there be a separate partner network on Youtube?
Activity: 448
When will the token be added to the stock exchanges?
Activity: 448
A great idea that could bring this business to a new level.
Activity: 476
I hope your achievements will help make information on the Internet truthfulness and more quality
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What is the purpose of integrating Blockchain into your business?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The Blockchain in advertisement is a new idea and it is good that the developers have a lot of experience in this field.
Activity: 56
I believe you will continue with such spirit and will make this platform most successful.
Activity: 70
wow, very interesting, i has read and thinking about this project mission, and i so proud to you dev because can make some project like this maybe i will study like this to you to make good project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Very interesting idea, I'll be watching the project.
Activity: 21
Excited to hear about this ICO! The Digital Marketing landscape defenitely needs some more transparency.
Given the founding-fathers' trackrecord - I think this will be huge.

What is the exact Soft Cap, Maximum Contribution Amount and Exchange Rate of the Pre-ICO?
Also, is there a bonus and referral plan in place already?

Hi. Thanks for the support. We are working hard to make this happen.

To your questions:
Soft Cap is 8,000 ETH.
Max. Contribution - we deliberately did not set a limit. Whales are very rare these days...
The pre-ICO will carry a 25% bonus. So, however many tokens you buy, you get 25% on top. Let's say you contribute 1 ETH, you will receive 100 + 25 = 125 tokens. This is true for the first 2m tokens.

There is a Bounty Program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crom-icobounty-signature-fb-tw-affiliate-telegram-2350279
Check back here or join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/CROMhub

Best regards, Thomas
Activity: 1
Excited to hear about this ICO! The Digital Marketing landscape defenitely needs some more transparency.
Given the founding-fathers' trackrecord - I think this will be huge.

What is the exact Soft Cap, Maximum Contribution Amount and Exchange Rate of the Pre-ICO?
Also, is there a bonus and referral plan in place already?
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

We have a different model: Advertisers and Publishers in digital marketing will need the token to run their campaigns on CROMhub efficiently. You can sell to them for a quick winning.
If you want to hold, the platform will have a lending mechanism much like some of the large exchanges - lend your tokens to people who need them and receive a perpetual return; like a dividend on stocks.
There is a very large number of advertising agencies in the world. There is too much advertising on the Internet. At first, it is very annoying, then the instinct of self-preservation works and it ceases to notice. And that's the problem of advertising effectiveness. It is necessary, on the one hand, not to be unnecessarily intrusive, and on the other hand, to be able to be interested. What is the advantage of your project?

Hi, couldn't agree more - most advertising in the internet is in-effective and annoying. CROM will hopefully change the way ads are paid for by the advertiser; giving the advertiser more control over where his precious budget goes. We are certain, it will eventually eliminate some of the inefficieny and annoyance.
Change the world one step at a time  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: