Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] CrowdForce 👍 👍 👍 - page 8. (Read 45749 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Who can I contact to speak directly with someone at CrowdForce?
Activity: 163
Are there good videos that can explain this project?
Activity: 136
What makes crowdsourcing in line with marketing?
Crowdsourcing goes along with marketing because as business owners can get help for project completion from the crowd as well as tap into a potential base of customers. It also lets companies get an insight into the needs of their customers.
How many types of crowdsourcing are there on this project?
What I know there are three types of crowdsourcing in this project that is Crowdfunding, Microtasking, and Crowdcontests.
Crowdcontests. Are there things that are contested in this matter?
It seems like that because in this type it's explained that if you need to design a logo for business or not, you might consider inviting designers to take part in the contest. The participants will contribute and submit submissions for your project. You can determine which best submission is, and then compensate the winning contestant.
If I may to know, what is your conclusion in determining the three types of these crowdsourcing?
My opinion you need to consider is your goals and things that you wish to achieve if you wish to try Crowdsourcing. If the type of Crowding you choose needs is a particular online platform, compare various websites and determine which is the best suited for your objectives.
brand new
Crowdsourcing goes along with marketing because as business owners can get help for project completion from the crowd as well as tap into a potential base of customers. It also lets companies get an insight into the needs of their customers.
What I know there are three types of crowdsourcing in this project that is Crowdfunding, Microtasking, and Crowdcontests.
It seems like that because in this type it's explained that if you need to design a logo for business or not, you might consider inviting designers to take part in the contest. The participants will contribute and submit submissions for your project. You can determine which best submission is, and then compensate the winning contestant.
If I may to know, what is your conclusion in determining the three types of these crowdsourcing?
Activity: 168
Does anyone have the email of Business Development of CrowdForce?
Maybe you can send an email to [email protected]
brand new
Activity: 154
So far what progress has been made by CrowdFore until now?
I think the progress to date is that CrowdForce is built on the back of Mobile Forms, founded in 2016, with 7,000 active merchants and access to 100,000 more and 1.5 million dollars in 2018 Year to date revenue.
Which countries will be the focus of Crowdforce to build the ecosystem?
The initial target market is sub-Saharan Africa with plans to expand to other markets including the Middle East, India and Latin America in 2020.
brand new
Does anyone have the email of Business Development of CrowdForce?
Activity: 196
Which countries will be the focus of Crowdforce to build the ecosystem?
brand new
Does this project have insurance to prevent project failure or for other reasons?
This project developed by the Company model \ created platform, as well as any funds collected within the framework of the described ICO, are not insured. In case of failure of the project for any reason, loss or loss of the functionality of the Token or platform, there is no private or public insurance representative to whom the Token buyer can apply for compensation. That's what I got.
Activity: 196
Does this project have insurance to prevent project failure or for other reasons?
copper member
Activity: 15
pre-sale ends on the 14th of April.

Tokens are available at tokensale.crowdforce.io
Activity: 163
What is the impact of each country's jurisdictional regulations on CRF tokens?
As I know is the impact can be like the company may terminate Token distribution, platform development, or particular jurisdiction if the actions of regulatory the relevant jurisdiction authorities make it unlawful or commercially inappropriate to continue.
copper member
Activity: 15
We were part of the 2018 Alpha Expo cohort from #AfricaFintechLagos.
Pages:
Jump to: