Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] CrowdForce 👍 👍 👍 - page 7. (Read 45749 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
When can a CRF token be used on the platform?
The token can be used on the platform immediately after the end of the Token sale for limited app purchase features and advert placement via the Mobile App . Also, token holders will be able to immediately sell their tokens to those users who need them to access the platform and use the platform services.
Activity: 154
When can a CRF token be used on the platform?
brand new
What do agents need to do to join the CrowdForce platform?
All I know that the thing to do is Register on the CrowdForce platform, Inject liquidity into the wallet with CRF tokens, Implement micro tasks / services on the network, Receive settlement in bank accounts while commissions are debited from the wallet.
Activity: 163
Does this project stand alone or is still under the auspices of the company?
What I know is that CRF tokens are created and held by Quifas Inc.
On behalf of the token holder, is Quifas Inc. managing CRF tokens as a whole?
From the information I got, Quifas will help provide governance services for short-term sales tokens and long-term cellular companies. Besides being explicitly stated in this white paper, it does not provide other services related to Mobile Forms.
Activity: 196
On behalf of the token holder, is Quifas Inc. managing CRF tokens as a whole?
What do agents need to do to join the CrowdForce platform?
Activity: 163
Activity: 136
Is it currently entering token sales or is it still in the pre-sale stage?
What I know is this is the last day of the pre-sale stage, and it seems that there are only a few hours left.
Is it currently entering token sales or is it still in the pre-sale stage?
What does CrowdForce want to do by utilizing a combination of blockchain and CRF tokens?
As I know CrowdForce will use the Blockchain and CRF tokens with the aim of achieving the following:
- The largest cross-border & decentralized merchant network.
- Activate cross-border peer to peer money transfers and money transfers.
- Providing liquidity from crypto-assets to enable mass markets to easily receive, buy, sell and own crypto assets.
brand new
How does CrowdForce seek knowledge about effectiveness in development imply that all strategies and policies are based on strong knowledge of the diversity of developing countries?
To gain that knowledge, CrowdForce has created a way to collect reliable and valid data, often in poor areas and turn it into an opportunity to empower local traders to give them digital identities, history, while obtaining credits supported by the Blockchain. Maybe like that.
brand new
What does CrowdForce want to do by utilizing a combination of blockchain and CRF tokens?
Why does CrowdForce prefer to empower micro businesses?
CrowdForce empower micro businesses to encourage the Bulk Adoption of Digital, Crypto and Financial Services to underserved populations in their communities. I guess.
Are there other indications behind all of these factors?
brand new
CRF tokens are included in utility tokens or securities tokens?
When viewed from the Token Functionality in Detail, CRF token is a platform utility transactions fee Agents and Businesses to pay Crowd Force Platform commission with a discount of 50%, Token holders will also be able to use it to transact value between users and Agents, settle the transfer of virtual goods, create and service smart-contracts, and propose and vote for new business services to be added to the platform. I guess so.
Activity: 168
CrowdForce empower micro businesses to encourage the Bulk Adoption of Digital, Crypto and Financial Services to underserved populations in their communities. I guess.
Who can I contact to speak directly with someone at CrowdForce?
Maybe you can try sending an email to [email protected]
Activity: 136
Are there good videos that can explain this project?
Here is one of the videos https://youtu.be/6sNLqR4gHJ0
Will there be a Bounty program? What will the rewards be paid for?
Pages:
Jump to: