Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] CrowdForce 👍 👍 👍 - page 4. (Read 45749 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
What are the risks faced by CRF token holders?
There are several risk factors described by the team, among them Technical and Technological Risks Blockchain associated risks, the risk of hacking hackers or Tokens, the risk of hacking computers of the owners, loss of the password private keys, The risk is associated with new technologies, and changes in technologies in the future, and the risk of incompatibility service wallet.
Can you explain a little of each of these points?
Activity: 154
Every existing project is usually created because of problems that do not have a solution, or want to provide new innovations in solving these problems from the results of research that has been observed and studied for a long time. If I may to know what has Crowdforce learned so that it wants to provide a solution by creating this project?
Crowdforce started on this journey three years ago when we identified one of the key problems facing emerging markets was a lack of reliable and verifiable data. Their CEO, Tomi Ayorinde during his speech regarding the challenges facing emerging markets at the United Nations in Geneva proposed to solve this problem through crowdsourcing. Emerging markets do not need large costly infrastructures which take years to build. They need smaller micro collections of humans and devices building trust and working together in a collaborative manner to bring everyone to the digital economy. That's what I got.
Activity: 163
There are several risk factors described by the team, among them Technical and Technological Risks Blockchain associated risks, the risk of hacking hackers or Tokens, the risk of hacking computers of the owners, loss of the password private keys, The risk is associated with new technologies, and changes in technologies in the future, and the risk of incompatibility service wallet.
What payment methods are available?
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the design of the CrowdForce marketing strategy like?
Activity: 196
Almost all cryptocurrency users know the benefits of blockchain technology. In this project, how can the team use and maximize blockchain technology in this project?
As I know there are several benefits of blockchain that are useful for this project including Decentralized Payment Processing, Reducing Cost of Transaction, Creating an Immutable System of Records, and Enhanced Security.
brand new
Activity: 0
To create a concept that will attract many people there requires a lot of time because it requires data collection, research, development, etc. Meanwhile, to realize it all of course also requires large amounts of money. How can CrowdForce overcome this?
Almost all cryptocurrency users know the benefits of blockchain technology. In this project, how can the team use and maximize blockchain technology in this project?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
LATOKEN and Huobi are good partners. after ICO has finished the CRF Token will be listed on Huobi and LATOKEN exchanges? When did your ICO begin and how did Crowdforce presale?
Is it possible for CrowdForce to switch from the Etherium blockchain to the blockchain itself?
I think the possibility is there because to ensure better liquidity and get to market fast, CrowdForce will launch on an already existing blockchain (Ethereum). However, to achieve scalability and keep cost low in the long term, we will migrate to her own Blockchain Platform and adopt the CRF token as the key base asset and gas for the platform.
In addition to achieving scalability and maintaining low costs in the long term, is there another goal CrowdForce plans to have its own blockchain network?
In my opinion there is no other purpose, but by having its own blockchain network these will make transactions much faster and cheaper because an enormous amount of energy, time and money wont be required to reach a consensus.
What was the goal of CrowdForce to announce its integration with the widely adopted Bancor Protocol to facilitate liquidity for its CRF tokens?
I think the goal is to equip the next billionaire with easier access to financial, digital and crypto services, CrowdForce adoption of the Bancor Protocol will function in expanding the reach and use of our tokens by increasing accessibility and liquidity to them.
By the way, do you know what is the Bancor Protocol?
The Bancor Protocol is a decentralized and reliable trading infrastructure that provides liquidity among ERC20 and EOS-based tokens. As a result, its token, BNT, is in the top 100 in market capitalization, and its ease of adoption gives rise to many growth opportunities for new cryptocurrencies like CRF, empowering the formation of a long-tail of early-stage tokens. I guess so.
What are the benefits for CRF token holders from the integration of the Bancor Protocol? Do you ever read that before?
What does CrowdForce do for their services and generate new market branches in areas that are full of potential?
What are the transaction costs charged to consumers of each transaction?
Transaction costs of 0.2% to 1% will be charged for all micro service transactions carried out by agents to consumers. I guess.
Are there other fees charged other than transaction fees?
Is it possible for CrowdForce to switch from the Etherium blockchain to the blockchain itself?
I think the possibility is there because to ensure better liquidity and get to market fast, CrowdForce will launch on an already existing blockchain (Ethereum). However, to achieve scalability and keep cost low in the long term, we will migrate to her own Blockchain Platform and adopt the CRF token as the key base asset and gas for the platform.
What was the goal of CrowdForce to announce its integration with the widely adopted Bancor Protocol to facilitate liquidity for its CRF tokens?
I think the goal is to equip the next billionaire with easier access to financial, digital and crypto services, CrowdForce adoption of the Bancor Protocol will function in expanding the reach and use of our tokens by increasing accessibility and liquidity to them.
By the way, do you know what is the Bancor Protocol?
Is PayForce still one of the CrowdForce products? Does anyone know?
Yes, through one of CrowdForce's products, PayForce, they have been able to help businesses and banks to scale to the next level by providing services from this organization through field agents.
The law regulating cryptocurrency varies in different jurisdictions. Accordingly, it is understood that there is no consensus as to whether Governments consider Cryptocurrency to be a "Currency" or a "Commodity". For financial services what is Crowdforce's initial strategy in uncovering this?
As I know for financial services, CrowdForce initial strategy will be to partner with companies that already have the required financial licenses and open up their merchant network to enable them offer these services. They also reserve the right to apply and acquire these licenses in jurisdictions where they deem it as a long term benefit to the CrowdForce ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: