Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 42. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Every week new projects appear, which are problematic not only for beginners, but even for experts. Therefore, I believe that it is very difficult and problematic to understand such a multifunctional project to a newcomer.

Each feature or app on the platform can be used individually, the only common feature is one login for everything. You then chose what features or apps you want to use. Simplicity is the key!
Hi guys, share the info, is ICO still active? can I still invest? Huh Huh Huh

The ICO is now in phase 1 until 11 August. CTA is US$0.05 and currently there is a 40% bonus.
The project is really not bad, but I do not have enough pages with news and updates, I can not find any fresh information anywhere, it would be nice that everything was available on one site accessible to all.
I personally always receive information about updates on the forum, or just ask, because in reviews or articles on the project can write insufficiently accurate information.
So I'm talking about this, everything is scattered and not staffed, I hope they'll settle)))

Daily updates and comments are always in this thread, 7 days a week for your information.

Hi, we are currently in Phase 1 of the ICO, there is 21 more days to go. The price is US$0.05 and currently there is a 40% bonus. Please visit our website at: www.cryptassist.io to view more information and register. You can also download our whitepaper from the website.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I hope that very soon, all those who are so eagerly awaiting to see in the mobile offer, to get such an opportunity.
Yes, there is still very little left, because the mobile offer is at the final stage of development.
 I hope that very soon, all those who are so eagerly awaiting to see in the mobile offer, to get such an opportunity.
t's a very good idea to create a  project, because the idea and implementation are quite relevant in our time,good job!
it would be nice to test the trial version, see how it is and what. I like to test and then draw conclusions.
Activity: 154
t's a very good idea to create a  project, because the idea and implementation are quite relevant in our time,good job!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Debit card is one of the newest innovations that I have not seen before! It's a damn convenient and practical thing!
Especially it is very easy to get it and it will be tied to your personal account, which will protect you and your data.
Thanks to her at any time you can convert your crypto-currencies, this idea is close to me in spirit.
Yes, the idea is very good, it will be possible without any problems and long translations to make a purchase with a single card.
Debit card is one of the newest innovations that I have not seen before! It's a damn convenient and practical thing!
Especially it is very easy to get it and it will be tied to your personal account, which will protect you and your data.
Thanks to her at any time you can convert your crypto-currencies, this idea is close to me in spirit.
Merit: 1
Every week new projects appear, which are problematic not only for beginners, but even for experts. Therefore, I believe that it is very difficult and problematic to understand such a multifunctional project to a newcomer.
Merit: 2
on the official website all information is available, but if you are just too lazy to look for something, yes, it still passes.
until the end of the remaining 21 days, bonus program in 40%, everyone who has extra pair of dolars recommend a very advantageous offer.
on the official website all information is available, but if you are just too lazy to look for something, yes, it still passes.
Activity: 98
The cool idea of ​​the project, cryptomir will become available to many newcomers and not only, I hope everything will turn out.
Yes, in addition, so many ideas, but they are all scattered and you need to spend a lot of time to find what you were looking for, but here everything is in one place, cool!
The cool idea of ​​the project, cryptomir will become available to many newcomers and not only, I hope everything will turn out.
Activity: 92
The hard cap is $236,25m USD.
also if you even don't know the hardcap, how can you already come to the conclusing it's not a good project?
I suggest to read our whitepaper thoroughly and then come to your conclussion
The hard cap is $236,25m USD.
The project is really not bad, but I do not have enough pages with news and updates, I can not find any fresh information anywhere, it would be nice that everything was available on one site accessible to all.
Pages:
Jump to: