Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 45. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What coin does Cryptassist provide? Where it can be used ?? what does she think she is?
The proet provides a coin to the CTA, a decentralized coin that operates on its own patented block chain.
Activity: 168
 What coin does Cryptassist provide? Where it can be used ?? what does she think she is?
I'm amazed that in such a short time you gathered around yourself such a large audience of fans) Excellent! Great idea! You have surpassed yourself! You should be proud!
Great! You are not mistaken. Your goals are your advantages! Do not hesitate to go forward, you deserve it!
 Great work! Luxuriously! I am very glad that such a young team achieves such amazing results) Excellent project with great potential!
Activity: 154
Thus, the blockchain platform is a completely new breed in the crypto industry, completely decentralized, without the need for an intermediary to verify transactions. This provides an almost perfect and transparent system as a whole.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
So, if the hardcap is reached on the 1st phase, the ICO stops, right? And when the deflation starts?

Yes, correct. As soon as CTA are used for premium alerts and services the deflation starts.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Guys, who knows which algorithm is embedded in the Platform Cryptassist, what problems does it solve !? I can not find the exact information in any way.

We have our own fork of DAG and it solves the scalability issues that other cryptocurrencies suffer. Block creation time only 30 seconds and a conservative 3,500 TPS.

You say that VISA is capable of processing 1700 transactions per second. That figure is far from reality. They are able to do tens of thousands of transactions per second. Where did you get the 1700 from?
Activity: 25
When I share my refferal link to my friends and they buy #cta i get 40% bunoses from thier purchase right?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I have faced many unfair projects many times, which promised a promising future and had an attractive idea, but then they either disappeared or did not go online, the question of security intervened me!
I think that this question is very relevant, as many users are concerned about security, therefore like all high-level projects of good quality, Cryptassist uses the technology of blocking.
It is certainly good that you can trace all the data and beat confident that a third of the person will not be able to change the information, but I believe that this is not enough.
Yes, I agree, because soon and this technology manages to crack, so you need to scuttle for another safety option.
I have faced many unfair projects many times, which promised a promising future and had an attractive idea, but then they either disappeared or did not go online, the question of security intervened me!
I think that this question is very relevant, as many users are concerned about security, therefore like all high-level projects of good quality, Cryptassist uses the technology of blocking.
It is certainly good that you can trace all the data and beat confident that a third of the person will not be able to change the information, but I believe that this is not enough.
Activity: 46
So, if the hardcap is reached on the 1st phase, the ICO stops, right? And when the deflation starts?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
The platform is too good to be true as it is a one stop site for all of our needs in crypto whether you are a newbie or expert. I am wondering how can you ensure that you will deliver results in time? I mean hardcap is like $230m (if I'm not mistaken) and I know softcap is about to reach. And you will have up to phase 4. What if it is not reached by phase4? Is that enough? Given that the project is too big. And lastly with the debit card do you have a proof of partnership with visa/mastercard?
Merit: 1
I want to talk about the features of Cryptassist, than it differs from similar projects ?! What is its highlight? Why should I choose this project and not some other one !?
Because I have not yet seen the possibility of using a debit card, which replenishes any of the 50 crypto currencies and is used wherever you accept Visa or Mastercard.
I was really interested in this opportunity, and I think that this is their most important advantage because it is something new and very convenient to use.
Yes, since making a purchase will not necessarily be played with money transfers and the money will rest on the Edin Balance and we ourselves will be able to rasporazhatsya them.
I wonder how this system will look, I want to test already, a rather tempting offer.
I want to talk about the features of Cryptassist, than it differs from similar projects ?! What is its highlight? Why should I choose this project and not some other one !?
Because I have not yet seen the possibility of using a debit card, which replenishes any of the 50 crypto currencies and is used wherever you accept Visa or Mastercard.
I was really interested in this opportunity, and I think that this is their most important advantage because it is something new and very convenient to use.
Merit: 2

Because Cryptassist is 25 project in one. Imagine being able to access all the features and apps that are offered with one login, either on your browser or on your Android or iOS app.

Where else can you get that?
This seems like a very promising project and huge prospects.
When can we expect the fully functional platform with fiat deposits?
What is unique about the wallet address it is providing?

Cryptassist is a huge project unlike any other undertaken before.

The exchange will be operational in Q3 this year where you can deposit to by crypto with fiat or sell crypto and withdraw fiat.

Evey user that registers creates a unique CTA wallet for their use.

Whether do you have any relation with the banking sectors because how can you accept the payments through fiat currency and what are the different methods you will allow people to withdraw Fiat currency?

The exchange will use a KYC process for customers and users can transfer fiat into the account of the exchange. If customers want to withdraw fiat it will be deposited directly to their verified, linked bank account.
Pages:
Jump to: