Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐⭐⭐[ICO] CRYPTECTUM - THE SWISS REAL-ESTATE CRYPTOFUND [ICO]⭐⭐⭐[ANN] - page 2. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Great project. It is time for real-estate industry to venture into cryptocurrency. This is one big leap for the business industry. Given the high amount and the needed security for real-estate business this is a big improvement. Especially implementing the KYC policy.

Yes this could be one of the top in cryptotrading this year because they do have a qaulity that most investors are looking for on a project. Cryptectum has an intelligent teams. Goodluck on your project and I will surely support your platform.
it is good to see that there is a real estate project in this market, I'm sure it will be big because there are people in this business who are really interested in this type of transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Great project. It is time for real-estate industry to venture into cryptocurrency. This is one big leap for the business industry. Given the high amount and the needed security for real-estate business this is a big improvement. Especially implementing the KYC policy.

Yes this could be one of the top in cryptotrading this year because they do have a qaulity that most investors are looking for on a project. Cryptectum has an intelligent teams. Goodluck on your project and I will surely support your platform.
Activity: 182
Activity: 51
Investors get the opportunity to benefit from the Swiss real estate market for as little as $ 1 investment. Investing in Cryptectum is a solid investment with a relatively high return and low risk.
nice to know that it seems like a good investment i will invite my friends to join this project
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I'm sure this project will be success because of high demand in the market .so let us support this..not only this .people can also earn from this kind of profit
Activity: 112
The idea is far from new...compliance with local laws are crucial. And hoping for the success  of this project for the team and for the community  supporting this platform
Activity: 238
Investors get the opportunity to benefit from the Swiss real estate market for as little as $ 1 investment. Investing in Cryptectum is a solid investment with a relatively high return and low risk.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
The project looks like interesting. I'm sure it willll have a big demand in the market because of its amazing concept. I will support this project.

Thank you. Yes the feedback we have recieved so far is overwhelming!
The project looks like interesting. I'm sure it willll have a big demand in the market because of its amazing concept. I will support this project.
Merit: 11
looking at the brighter side the project looks promising and very interesting many will benefit into this kind of concept, if you are looking for a long term investment this is best for you , I am investing in a long term investment before looking at the features makes me amaze because this will be one of the best platform today . Goodluck to the team and hope for the success
Activity: 126
the project will be good for those who are investing in long term it is good because it is good and it was leveleup up with the use of ethereum blockchain . People can earn from the project with a good profit . Team made such a wonderful project and i wish for its success
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
As I read about this platform, Looks likes this is project will be promising this year. And I also read that this project is handled by only 5 people? This was so amazing that they can handle a big project like this. Cryptectum Team were very intelligent and hardworking. Goodluck and Success maybe with you.
Activity: 3
Hi there

looks like a great projects.Could you please explain to me, how the incoming money is distributed and how I best make Fiat money out of it ?

Thanks,
CN

Hello,
with the incoming money we buy tokens on the market and then we destroy (burn them). So there are less and less tokens on the market which results in a rising token price. Alternatively we invest the incoming money in new properties or we distribute Ether as a dividend.
You can make Fiat money by selling your tokens on an exchange.

Thanks Oxy for the swift reply. Ok got it.
How will be the decision process on how one of the 3 above options are choosen?

BR
CN

First priority is buying tokens back. If this is not possible at fair prices, we try to reinvest the money. If no lucrative reinvesting is available, we pay out a dividend.

Okay! That sounds good. Makes sense to do it this way.

Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Well, the team that handles this big project is only 5 people. If based on logic is very less. But conversely, 5 people handling this big project looks very experience and achievement. Hopefully they show their pretstation on this project as well.
Activity: 214
you need to add a roadmap to make it more interesting and interested participants join, good luck.
Activity: 23
The project has very beautiful website, information is relatively comprehensive, hope that the future development of the project will be very good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Well, the team that handles this big project is only 5 people. If based on logic is very less. But conversely, 5 people handling this big project looks very experience and achievement. Hopefully they show their pretstation on this project as well.

5 hard working people are enoug at the moment, there is no use of 20 “advisors“.
After a successful Pre-ICO we might add 1-2 people.

I do not think that the implementation of this project requires a large staff. Everything is clear and transparent here. It remains to be hoped for the honesty of the guys who have embarked on the implementation of this project, and on the fact that their policy will not change.
Why did you decide not to hold a bounty company? This could attract an additional number of participants.
Activity: 156
Looks like a really promising project, website and whitepaper both appear very professional. Will keep an eye on this one.It`s very cool
Activity: 179

5 hard working people are enoug at the moment, there is no use of 20 “advisors“.
After a successful Pre-ICO we might add 1-2 people.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
The project must survive the collapse of the market, now just the beginning of the consensus18 and all the ICO sharply begin to collect their hard cap.
Pages:
Jump to: