Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐⭐⭐[ICO] CRYPTECTUM - THE SWISS REAL-ESTATE CRYPTOFUND [ICO]⭐⭐⭐[ANN] - page 4. (Read 2008 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Hey. Did come up with something new at this meeting?  Smiley
I think that a Minimum investment goal: 150'000$ (Pre-ICO 125'000$), this is very realistic. And your project should take a worthy place in sphere real estate.

Everything runs like planned!
We will make a fixed rate for our ICO, so 1 Token is 0.95 USD, no matter what the exchange rate for Ether will be!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Hey. Did come up with something new at this meeting?  Smiley
I think that a Minimum investment goal: 150'000$ (Pre-ICO 125'000$), this is very realistic. And your project should take a worthy place in sphere real estate.
Our Core-team met again on Saturday to plan the last week before the Pre-ICO:

Hi there

looks like a great projects.Could you please explain to me, how the incoming money is distributed and how I best make Fiat money out of it ?

Thanks,
CN

Hello,
with the incoming money we buy tokens on the market and then we destroy (burn them). So there are less and less tokens on the market which results in a rising token price. Alternatively we invest the incoming money in new properties or we distribute Ether as a dividend.
You can make Fiat money by selling your tokens on an exchange.

Hi.   But I think that it will be much better if I sell ETH, which I will receive as a deviant. In this case, the tokens will remain the same number, is not it?
Do you plan to set specific percentage for the distribution: payment of dividends, purchase of tokens and investment in real estate.
Thanks

If we distribute ETH, the number of tokens will be the same. We didn't set so far a percentage for each distribution, we don't know how many tokens at which prices will be available on the exchange.

Yeah, I see. It is probable that the interest rate (of funds distribution) can have a volatility, depending on the exchange rate of the token on the exchangers. It is likely that regulation in this way can be an effective solution. However,  need a foundation, from which it would be possible, would be repelled. I think that you will find a way.
Only for Beginners, the first steps to aquire Ether and how to open a wallet on myetherwallet:

https://cryptectum.com/en/news/item/36-how-to-create-an-account-with-coinbase-and-myetherwalle
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

would it be possible to take a look  Cool at your smart contract, I'd like to verify that what you are saying is actually also what you are doing  Roll Eyes

Cheers,
CN

Hi

of cause you can look at our Smart Contract. You will find it on Github:

https://github.com/cryptectum/Smart-Contract

best regards
Hi there

looks like a great projects.Could you please explain to me, how the incoming money is distributed and how I best make Fiat money out of it ?

Thanks,
CN

Hello,
with the incoming money we buy tokens on the market and then we destroy (burn them). So there are less and less tokens on the market which results in a rising token price. Alternatively we invest the incoming money in new properties or we distribute Ether as a dividend.

Hi.   But I think that it will be much better if I sell ETH, which I will receive as a deviant. In this case, the tokens will remain the same number, is not it?
Do you plan to set specific percentage for the distribution: payment of dividends, purchase of tokens and investment in real estate.
Thanks

If we distribute ETH, the number of tokens will be the same. We didn't set so far a percentage for each distribution, we don't know how many tokens at which prices will be available on the exchange.
Hi there

Thanks,
CN

Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 3
Hi Guys,

would it be possible to take a look  Cool at your smart contract, I'd like to verify that what you are saying is actually also what you are doing  Roll Eyes

Cheers,
CN
Only twelve days to go for the Pre-ICO!

Only 1'000'000 Tokens will be sold, so be ready at the beginning of the ICO!
Very soon we are going to publish our Smart Contract on the Rinkeby testnet, so everybody can test it out for free.
Installing Metamask for this is recommended.
Hi there

Thanks,
CN

Hello,

Thanks Oxy for the swift reply. Ok got it.
How will be the decision process on how one of the 3 above options are choosen?

BR
CN

First priority is buying tokens back. If this is not possible at fair prices, we try to reinvest the money. If no lucrative reinvesting is available, we pay out a dividend.
Hi there

Thanks,
CN

Hello,

Thanks Oxy for the swift reply. Ok got it.
How will be the decision process on how one of the 3 above options are choosen?

BR
CN
Hi there

Thanks,
CN

Hello,
Hi there

Thanks,
CN
How to participate in our Pre-ICO:

Why not just sending Ether directly from your Exchange account? Because we directly send the tokens back to the account! And most exchanges don't support (yet) tokens and then you can't see and access your tokens.

Don't forget that we sell there the tokens for 5% discount. So one token costs 95 Cent instead of 1.- $. But also these tokens are backed by 85 Cent in Real Estate!
Pages:
Jump to: