Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐⭐⭐[ICO] CRYPTECTUM - THE SWISS REAL-ESTATE CRYPTOFUND [ICO]⭐⭐⭐[ANN] - page 3. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
A bad day for Cryptos - but our Tectum-token will not be influenced by such volatile movements, as it is asset based!
I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract. I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.

Thank you!
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract. I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.
do you have a bounty program? can you please send me a link? Smiley

Sorry, we don't have a bounty program anymore.....
Activity: 6
do you have a bounty program? can you please send me a link? Smiley
Hey guys, good luck with Cryptectum Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you, we will have a look at it
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project!

Thank you very much!
Activity: 214
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project!
copper member
Activity: 224
Meet SwissRealCoin CTO Yauhen in London at the London Blockchain summit.https://www.facebook.com/swissrealcoin/
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Let's just wait and see if what they stated in the roadmap will be realised. I like also fast developments as you can see if they can give you results or not. And also, with faster turn around means faster roi..
From my observations according to this real estate plans it is a long term and not been faster to give roi. Remember how this real estate take time to make their products as well before taking action to the liquidation of tokens and in worst cases some of it leaves out the token after the ico and focus only on thier real estate.

No one does not rule out the possibility of what you are talking about. But if the project is implemented and will work well and develop, the holders will receive dividends, which will positively influence the liquidity.
On what exchange will you list the Tectum?

We will be on EtherDelta and another exchange, maybe Yobit. We can decide this defnitely only after the Pre-ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Let's just wait and see if what they stated in the roadmap will be realised. I like also fast developments as you can see if they can give you results or not. And also, with faster turn around means faster roi..
From my observations according to this real estate plans it is a long term and not been faster to give roi. Remember how this real estate take time to make their products as well before taking action to the liquidation of tokens and in worst cases some of it leaves out the token after the ico and focus only on thier real estate.
Please note that the price of one token is always 1 USD and that we continuosly adapt the price in Ether/Bitcoin
Yes, the ICO is live now!
You can visit our website https://cryptectum.com and request a login. Then send some Ether, BTC or Fiat, and you receive directly the token!
Activity: 140
Pre-ICO has started, offering a 5% discount.
Great. I thiink this event will be a success and looking at the whitepaper it was so promising project and I think eventually it will earned it's place in this community
Activity: 60
Pre-ICO has started, offering a 5% discount.
The Meetup yesterday evening was a success. We had a lot of interesting discussion with interested people and we ended up in the beer garden next to the location  Grin . I don't know how long it lasted, because I went home at 22:00  Cheesy

We have now a login section! If you want to participate in the Pre-ICO, get your login and password here:

https://cryptectum.com/de/contribute
Pages:
Jump to: