Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 201. (Read 125652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
this price is not even real , if this is real then when it goes up to 90eth its real, at this point nothing is real unless its on exchanges
Let us not take the price serious, it's dropping and it will cause a panic to anyone who think that it's a real price.
ATH was $3 based on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypterium/ and now we are trading less than a dollar, great time to buy if you are wise.
Also the volume is very low, it seems like it's the weak hands who are selling right now.
100% ..  Low volume, and unofficial p2p transactions don't mean jack, and do not reflect current market value.. Coinmarketcap does not even yet update states like marketcap, etc until CRPT is listed on real deal exchange. Wait. Hodl.

Am hoping for a USDT/CRPT pairing in bittrex on Q2.

Does anyone know if we can buy CRPT in crypterium wallet?
Do they have an announcement that CRPT  will be listed in exchanges like bittrex?
I am sure they can afford to list CRPT in big exchanges because they have raise a good amount of money during the tokensale period.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
this price is not even real , if this is real then when it goes up to 90eth its real, at this point nothing is real unless its on exchanges
Let us not take the price serious, it's dropping and it will cause a panic to anyone who think that it's a real price.
ATH was $3 based on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypterium/ and now we are trading less than a dollar, great time to buy if you are wise.
Also the volume is very low, it seems like it's the weak hands who are selling right now.
100% ..  Low volume, and unofficial p2p transactions don't mean jack, and do not reflect current market value.. Coinmarketcap does not even yet update states like marketcap, etc until CRPT is listed on real deal exchange. Wait. Hodl.

Am hoping for a USDT/CRPT pairing in bittrex on Q2.

Does anyone know if we can buy CRPT in crypterium wallet?
Activity: 89
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And if you guys need a proof about it, go and check the coinmarket and compare the market prices which coinfalcon submitted to there. then  check their own website. There is always at least %15 price difference between them.
Activity: 224
I was explaning the same situation lol. Coinfalcon is a market who targets to fuck people by manipulating them.
Please refrain from using foul and unpleasent language and be kind to your fellow token holders. Do not spread FUD. Do not post inappropriate content or personal links of interest or personal gain. Audio replys are not permitted, as it is too difficult for the administrators to monitor these in a timely manner. Avoid discussion of illegal activities. Do NOT harrass support. They are provided as a courtesy to Crypterium customers. Violation of chat conditions could lead to restrictions and banning. We strive for a friendly and positive chat experience!
Activity: 308
I've had mine for weeks.  This hasn't stopped fake support from private messaging me offering to get me my tokens after I send them money.
Activity: 252
I was explaning the same situation lol. Coinfalcon is a market who targets to fuck people by manipulating them.
Activity: 322
Hey there. When can we expect a release of the Crypterium App? I noticed that the BETA has been removed from the play store also, what was the reasoning for this?
Activity: 88
Do you think that CRPT will reach $10???
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Could it be people are holding??  😂😂.  Who wants to dump CRPT before APP launches.  The APp is the key.  Not the tokens.
Tokens need to be hold, this platform is promising and quite promising. I personally will holding tokens.
Activity: 198
You got my attention! This is smth very very useful. Good luck team! However, how do you stand from your competitors, what is the plan?
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Could it be people are holding??  😂😂.  Who wants to dump CRPT before APP launches.  The APp is the key.  Not the tokens.
The volume is very small, I think nothing to worry about, just someone very urgently need money
Do you have any good information on this project? It is about the past, and gradually loses its voice.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Could it be people are holding??  😂😂.  Who wants to dump CRPT before APP launches.  The APp is the key.  Not the tokens.
The volume is very small, I think nothing to worry about, just someone very urgently need money
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Unfortunately the guys in the Crypterium team are "trying" to ruin what they have build the previous months.
They gathered some good reputation based on several facts and actions and their marketing campaign got them a great amount of
millions for fulfilling their project.

A "thank you" action is this...
https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-bounty-program-final-results-58fbb5750e2c

They reduced the amount of the bounty to some specific groups based on unfounded information

"...While the Signature Campaign gave a minor boost the amount of referral traffic to our site, it didn’t produce a really striking effect. We were also hoping for higher support efficiency in local communities regarding Translation & Moderation campaign, but in fact user activity was much stronger in English-speaking chats; local communities were mostly used for news reposts..."

LOL
This is really funny!

Come on guys, you can't be serious about is!
How the heck did you find that out, please share with us!! ??
In one word, this is ridiculous

If you want to give a bonus to some specific members, add some extra stakes/tokens!, don't take from others, that you had agreed in the first place!
Some people worked hard to earn those portion of stakes
What? You are in still in school?

You are DESTROYING your image with that kind of behavior, you cannot understand that?
I personally spend my EUROS in having some tokens of the project!
Tell me, how i am going to trust the members of this team on delivering the presented result of the project and be honest about it?!!!

Look what is happening to POPULOUS nowadays and to VERI some months ago...!
The bottom can be reached very easily.

i am writing this because i am investor of Crypterium, i didn't participate to any the bounty campaign, and I am checking on the next actions for me to decide if and when to dump all my tokens

Really hope for the team to reverse this action
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Activity: 89
Anybody tried Crypterium Lite released for Android?
Activity: 42
Activity: 17
I got contacted like 4 times in the past week posing as you sit to scam me and many others !
Activity: 56
Activity: 42
I don’t know. Why do people fold before paying the ante in poker?Huh Don’t you want to see and find out?
Jump to: