Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 205. (Read 125652 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Any news regarding being listed on a popular, well known, exchange anytime soon?

The last news from the Crypterium team is that they will be listed in HitBTC in March. Not what everyone has expected, but at least better than EtherDelta.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good point and agreed.  But we need a safe place for the mainstream to comfortably start using CRPt also.
Activity: 56
Any news regarding being listed on a popular, well known, exchange anytime soon?
Activity: 17
What is logic for this?  If 1000 people are as dumb as you it turns 1000 tasks for support Team into 24,000 tasks.  Why would you waste their time when they are so busy?
Hi Admin, my account is showing lock, Im putting the right password and it says my account is lock. How long does it takes to unlock?
I've been waiting since the 8th but today changed from withdrawing fault to withdrawing
Activity: 19
I dont understand how so manny people are so dumb , read before u ask someting is that so difficult , respect to u admins guys i would have kicked out allot of these morons out !!
The price of CRPT before it hits official HitBTC exchange only matters if you are buying more - which i did
Bianance is not going to be back online. closing up shop, no more binance. bumbye
Oops my bad. Got it. I’m in crpt as well and same sentiment goes for it. Should do VERY Well.
There are more ICO who have delayed distribution of tokens. Will come at the end, Crypto is patience😬
Activity: 20
Good hope we get them soooon. Or something else goes wrong
Once the transfer is complete I should see it in etherscan right?
how many token I should got ? I bought 3 Eth worth token and only revived 1419 crpt, is that correct ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
99% people have their tokens. We are yet to list on an exchange.
You can exchange Crypterium through EtherDelta, IDEX (are the decentralized exchange) or CoinFalcon exchange. Currently, we only need to have a larger exchange current exchanges because this project isn't a small project. Large exchange to increases the volume trading is necessary.
As you know, we will be listed on hitBTC soon but this is only first exchange,
Stay tuned for further announcements :-)!
hitBTC recently is not very pleased me with its large commissions and failures, I would like the exchange better
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
99% people have their tokens. We are yet to list on an exchange.
You can exchange Crypterium through EtherDelta, IDEX (are the decentralized exchange) or CoinFalcon exchange. Currently, we only need to have a larger exchange current exchanges because this project isn't a small project. Large exchange to increases the volume trading is necessary.
When will withdrawal fault resolve? Are there still people with same issue?
Activity: 17
Hitbtc will be the first of a few exchanges in the next few months I'm sure
hy guys! any exchange available soon? a part from idex and ether?
I have bankera too. I have bnt and I'll have this too
Jump to: