Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 202. (Read 125652 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Let them do their thing: others will take advantage and make $$
Activity: 42
From that text, it seems that the deadline for Binance coin of the month was 9 of February.
Why I don’t have my tokens yet
Under description, I have the amount of tokens / Tokens whithdrawing
Activity: 20
Admin still showing token withdrawl fault day 33 please help just want my coins
And admin will ban who chat bad experience??
There is no specific time frame but we're doing our best to accelerate this process.
Activity: 56
😎 This group is for discussion of Crypterium project and CRPT token.
Do we have to move coins from MEW after they split ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello. Who knows when will they start to pay tokens to Bounty campaign participants? Is there an exact date? Thx.
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
We’ve finalized the list of those eligible to receive bounty tokens for helping our team during the token sale. The bounty pool’s size is almost 3 million tokens, which constitutes 3% of the total amount of issued tokens. Our bounty program involved various marketing activities (as specified in our thread on bitcointalk), as well as bughunting, participating in our events, etc.

Wait for the tokens sent to you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Crypterium’s Bounty Program: Final Results

We’ve finalized the list of those eligible to receive bounty tokens for helping our team during the token sale. The bounty pool’s size is almost 3 million tokens, which constitutes 3% of the total amount of issued tokens. Our bounty program involved various marketing activities (as specified in our thread on bitcointalk), as well as bughunting, participating in our events, etc.
https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-bounty-program-final-results-58fbb5750e2c

I don't think it's good to change something like this at the end of the campaign, i am going to repost what i say in the bounty thread " they are making themselves look so bad. We worked really hard for them during the past few months and they betrayed us like this. They told us that they will keep their words and give us 3% of the total supply in the blog post but now in the last minute they want to decrease our bounties. Also the price dumped a lot in the past few days, people are losing confidence in this project.  "
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Crypterium’s Bounty Program: Final Results

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-bounty-program-final-results-58fbb5750e2c
Activity: 89
They are the same in theory, even though their origination is different. The issue comes when P2P sells tokens early before the ICO is even over. It creates issues with the white paper where the token creation has limits. Essentially they are operating outside of the jurisdiction of the ventures themselves, selling someone else’s stock/token without consent.
You are clearly confused. P2P exchanges allow to sell developed tokens peer-to-peer. The price of a token at the time of a sale on p2p is only decided by what price one is willing to pay for it meeting what another one is willing to sell it for and does NOT constitute the true value of a token. Once a token is listed on public exchange, sales value of much larger group of investors will decide what true current value of a token is..
Why DIDN’T you use a brand new nano ledger hardware wallet purchased only from the manufacture ! OMG SECURE YOUR MONEY and KEYS ! USE a Hardware wallet that’s OFFLINE !
Activity: 17
Wrong always use a brandnew Nano ledger hardwallet and never buy one from ebay ! Safe money MEW iS FREE nano cost 150.00 is Worth to pay for something that will protect your coins 100% . The pros DO !
I know. Would have to get Buterin on board for a change.
Changing it beats the purpose of moving your assets freely anytime, anywhere within Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 19
I thought wallets verify the authenticity of coins before accepting them?  Are fake coins possible?  I topped up my CRPT investment with a P2P purchase and now I can't distinguish between them.
They are the same in theory, even though their origination is different. The issue comes when P2P sells tokens early before the ICO is even over. It creates issues with the white paper where the token creation has limits. Essentially they are operating outside of the jurisdiction of the ventures themselves, selling someone else’s stock/token without consent.
Jump to: