Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 253. (Read 125656 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
It is possible to buy token via my bank card or its a must i must use bitcoin ?
VISA and MASTERCARD are accepted. I hope you are using one of them. Didn't try it but that's what ther website says. Try looking here https://crypterium.io/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is possible to buy token via my bank card or its a must i must use bitcoin ?
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
A digital bank with a credit crypto-marker is an excellent project. I bought tokens in a pre-sale with a good discount. I am glad that I was not mistaken in this project.
 I just realized that I didnt send enough LTC to make the minimum purchase.  The transaction succeeded for .7ltc but diesnt show up in the wallet.  Will the LTC not show up if its below the minimum .73?
How do we setup ETH wallet with CRPT tokens? U have step-by-step guide?
Anyone hepl me to get link this group,
John, thank you for your help, but if I do not want to withdraw from my account. Do I still need the wallet? Sorry you can tell I'm new to this.
To which wallet I can transfer my tokens?
Activity: 98
It's not too late to add it you your profile page.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
How to avoid scammers?

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/how-to-avoid-scammers-7e96b7c62109
If you are our Telegram chat user, you know there are some scammers claiming to be real support in order to try and steal your money. If you do not want to be robbed
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
What is the success rate of this project?

Success rate? Is it softcap which is 3 million? we are now over 31 million so this project is consider successful.
Activity: 111
What is the success rate of this project?
Even if CEO will appear here with letter explaining everything, you will still talk in the same way.
 My initial 75 purchase went through so hopefully my main purchase will go through before the 10% cut off date
Read your words above, you deny issues with token till i posted simon conversation.
No you are denying your own sentences now, if you dont respect me respect the audience.
Seems the crowd sales will end earlier
Will u distribute the token earlier also?
Or still wait until the mid of January?
Activity: 98
A specific problem with

1. Issues with token distribution

2. You guys liying about it till i posted a proof.

Is ghat enough?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
wow today I went to the official website of the project and the project has attracted more than 31 million dollars. I think they will definitely build a good foundation for investors and will definitely have real products in the future because CRPT is the best project this year.
Jump to: