Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 257. (Read 125658 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I think crypterium will definitely achieve hard cap with the achievement of token sales at the moment. so let's help make this project a success.
I am pretty amazed with how the crowdsale is performing and continues to soar up nearly achieving its 4th milestone. Though this is expected for a project this good, I can't imagine it has raised this much this early. Well, crypterium has a very long way to go but I can say, this project is a sure success.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Tokens will be listed on exchanges such as Kraken etc. in 1 to 2 months after successful completion of ICO.

Is this verified or only your own prediction? I hope Crypterium enters the largest exchanges in crypto like Bithumb, Bitfinex, Bittrex, etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Tokens will be listed on exchanges such as Kraken etc. in 1 to 2 months after successful completion of ICO.
Activity: 308
I'm stating people have already used my reference code and I have not received incentives for doing so in 48 hours. I'm concerned. If my bank wire can also be confirmed that would be great. Nobody has responded my emails in two days.
what is price prediction for mid 2018 ?
What happen when 28m used are reach?
Activity: 98
How backlogged are you on support requests?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I think crypterium will definitely achieve hard cap with the achievement of token sales at the moment. so let's help make this project a success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Woach, did not visit crypterium website for some time. That's great to see that the project gathered already 24m$, will we hit the hardcap though? Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Activity: 280
How to transfer my crypterium to myetherwallet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I regret the semantics although not the sentiment
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
You can buy 1% more coin by buying token from this address.
https://tokensale.crypterium.io/?ref=2f2f19773c2af1505814abb8

Hello Paollu, please don't spread your ref link here. Better if you promote this project outside from this ANN thread. We should use this thread as discussion or announcement from Crypterium staff.

At this time, if we have technical question about Crypterium or maybe have question that not answer here, please join Crypterium telegram for more details. Telegram Link: https://t.me/crypterium

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
RIP:
So we can store our eth/btc to crypterium app? Is crypterium app some kind of wallet?

If we send eth/btc to another wallet using crypterium app,will it use crpt as fee?

Is 0.5% commission for credit card transactions? Or for all transactions with CRPT? Personally i find that very costly. If I use a credit card, the costs for the credit card transaction are for the shop owner, with the CRPT card it will be for the customer. Am I missing something here why the 0.5% should be an improvement?
Activity: 176
blessed to be a blessing
Just bought this ico sale,. now I need more info about the wallet,. and how to move the token to my private wallet

On dashboard menu there is Set wallet for withdrawal menu,.

what is that menu for ? is it for transfering to private wallet ?
when I click that menu, then it go to  Profile menu ,. with e-mail address menu and  wallet menu,.

the question, what is the wallet menu for ? is it for private address wallet or ... ?

rgds
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Guys I too am getting a bit weary of not getting my tokens.  I bought VERY early on and was a sizable investment well over your "those that purchased over 5k will get tokens first" mark.  I've been trying to deal with support for over 5 days now with one response that gave no indication of why I hadn't received or when I would receive them.  I'm not really concerned of anything weird or funny going on here, but too long not hearing back from support and man I don't want to create yet another account with this other telegram service you guys are using.  I've got enough of those:-(

I expressed my concerns with support btw due to a very sizable (for me) investment I made 4 days ago and no response.

Please advise, thanks!

Still no replies from support....PLEASE tell me how do I get support to respond and please I don't want to create a Telegram account!  I've had communication with Support but they stopped responding over 5 days ago, I made a SIZABLE investment into this ICO and getting really frustrated not hearing back knowing the amount I invested and that I should have been paid out with the very first group.

What is going on that support is no longer responding and this previous post of mine got completely ignored?

talk to them in their website via intercon. if you had already then start other conversationg from the begining it normaly works.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
one of the toughest projects i have come across is cryptobanks and usually that is as a result of the numerous local regulations in different jurisdictions that surround the operations as well as the difficulty with which it takes to successfully integrate and compete with other payment systems. Im keeping an eye on this project to see how it will pull this off.the team looks solid to me.
Jump to: