Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 256. (Read 125658 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi admin !
Does myetherwallet have for android?
 crpt is .00001 what is the project value of this
Activity: 308
This is another coin i could later trade with any other currency?
We receive and store funds in original currency, exchange to BTC is done at the moment of CRPT purchase.
If we deposit directly into your Citibank account from bank, the funds will be available immediately to purchase CRPT?
Activity: 98
I have a couple of questions but I need stay away of scam users...
As you guys mentioned that there have been attacked on ur servers... hope you guys are taking extra care to secure the tokens and amounts depisited by investors
The app will be released in January 2018
Question to anyone. I'm new to this. I bought some crypt tokens tied to the bitcoin price. Will the copy tokens stay tied to the bitcoin price or could I lose my money? Thanks anyone
Please explain this better.  I still don't get it
After the ico can my crpt tokens increase in value or can I get residuals from transactions. I don't have very many
My personal prediction is at least x5-x6 in a year

when will CRPT will be its own coin and not dependent on BTC?
HOw is it work? I just bought some  bitcoin by Indacoin Mastercard, but the funds isnt arrived...
i read the whitepaper and i see the token bonus period was stated for nov
I just paid 0.030 BTC for 330 CRPT. When do I get to see it in my backofffice and where. Can someone please help.
Hi i'm from iraq and i can't get any kind of credit card how can i buy your tokens
How buy bitcoin?Huh?? If I don't have any credit card and I search many web site they don't support irwa
I don’t get it.  If hard cap is 47m and you have 210 m tokens.   You can only sell 47 m tokens and burn the rest?
I was just saying how the token burning works
Jump to: