Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 267. (Read 125011 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Do you know that today is the best day of November?  Cool

The long-awaited news: on November 14, CRPT token distribution will go live in its beta stage!
- Tokens withdrawn during the beta period will be completely identical to the ones that will later be available for withdrawal through your account;
- During the beta period, users who have purchased more than 5000 tokens are eligible to submit a withdrawal request;
- Withdrawal requests are to be submitted in free form via email: [email protected].

Within the next few days, we're going to announce the date when standard token withdrawal will become available.

Please read more details here:
https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crpt-tokens-distribution-beta-stage-is-going-on-now-101cafbc572c
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Hi Crypterium team. I thought about participation in your ICO, but at the moment have not enough amount of money(comparing i would like to invest), that`s why i would like to ask you, when is the deadline of Crypterium ETH investment? Are there any bonuses at the latter stages?
Hello! The token sale ends on January 13. The bonus stages are as follows:
Until 27.11 — 15%
28.11–11.12 — 10%
12.12–18.12 — 6%
19.12–25.12 — 3%
26.12–13.01 — 0%
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hi Crypterium team. I thought about participation in your ICO, but at the moment have not enough amount of money(comparing i would like to invest), that`s why i would like to ask you, when is the deadline of Crypterium ETH investment? Are there any bonuses at the latter stages?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
0.12 BTC send, about 10 hours, still not showing up Sad

All good.
Very long delay but all good now.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hi new to the forum - wanting to find more about crypterium before i invest . just a simple question - how is crypterium not a scam ? the biggest ponzi scheme ? correct me if i'm wrong , i just read jpmorgan? are they not interested to have their name associated with this project . all the red flags are there but at the same time it looks too good to be true with all the possibles?

I guess no one from crypterium can answer my question above re CREDIBILITY  JP morgan , banking platform etc .. the scam makes many claims but what all investors can hope for is to keep fingers crossed in hopes that they can miraculously back up these wild claims... i'll invest elsewhere .. for those that have thrown their $$ at this GOODLUCK..

You smells like a real newbie in crypto. Are you from Africa where Ponzi scams are very prevalent? You go better read properly the ann, their site, the developer's team, the road map and the white paper. Most devs are active on telegrams so try to talk to them there.

There are always people trying to spread some FUD about a project.
They even make a new account to do this. Really like this project and I'm sure it will have a great future.

Seriously, someone asking stuffs that can easily be fined and analyzed. The future of banking and finance will be the likes of Crypterium. Only time will tell or fiat based banks get past behind by newer and better technologies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hi new to the forum - wanting to find more about crypterium before i invest . just a simple question - how is crypterium not a scam ? the biggest ponzi scheme ? correct me if i'm wrong , i just read jpmorgan? are they not interested to have their name associated with this project . all the red flags are there but at the same time it looks too good to be true with all the possibles?

I guess no one from crypterium can answer my question above re CREDIBILITY  JP morgan , banking platform etc .. the scam makes many claims but what all investors can hope for is to keep fingers crossed in hopes that they can miraculously back up these wild claims... i'll invest elsewhere .. for those that have thrown their $$ at this GOODLUCK..

You smells like a real newbie in crypto. Are you from Africa where Ponzi scams are very prevalent? You go better read properly the ann, their site, the developer's team, the road map and the white paper. Most devs are active on telegrams so try to talk to them there.

There are always people trying to spread some FUD about a project.
They even make a new account to do this. Really like this project and I'm sure it will have a great future.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Hi! Looking forward to being able to use my cryptocurrency for everyday payments.
I have a question (not sure if this has been responded earlier as I have not been able to go over the entire thread yet), but as I was reading the WP I came across a section on your mobile contactless payment (4.1) regarding "This capability possibly extends to ATM cash withdrawals and most other standard banking activities." and then on the Cryptobank functionality section (4.2) about "International transfers to cryptocurrency accounts or bank accounts, including bank cards, without restrictions (other than those applied for anti-money-laundering purposes)".
Does this mean it will be possible to transfer crypto into fiat and then to a standard bank account from the mobile App? How would this and ATM withdrawals work? Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone from the team had a chance to read my question (with so many comments it may have been missed), or if they could point me to where I could find an answer with more detailed explanation regarding this. I already checked the whitepaper, which is why I am asking those questions. Thanks!
Thank you for your questions!
Does this mean it will be possible to transfer crypto into fiat and then to a standard bank account from the mobile App? Yes.
How would this and ATM withdrawals work? Same as contactless NFC payment, if an ATM has an NFC terminal installed money withdrawal will be performed same to ordinary payment transaction.

Thank you so much for the reply. This makes the project even grater than I thought.
Activity: 10
0.12 BTC send, about 10 hours, still not showing up Sad
Activity: 12
Hi, me the same, waiting 3 hours and nothing in my dashboard.
Activity: 9
yep, same story here, also pushing 3 hours. I think maybe they just overwhelmed at the moment. I believe  some people have been waiting over 4 hours.
Activity: 25
I sent some LTC for the ICO and its been 3 hours ... doesnt reflect in my ICO dashboard. LTC Block explorer confirms that transaction was mined successfully. who can help?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
do you already have a working platform for payments? on which exchanges will be the placement?
Our mobile cryptobank application will be released in Q1 2018. CRPT is planned to be listed on top-tier exchanges, no exact list available at this point.

Cant wait for this project to get launched!
Community is very excited Smiley

Great work you guys are doing team!
Love it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What are token distribution conditions?
Activity: 123
do you already have a working platform for payments? on which exchanges will be the placement?
Our mobile cryptobank application will be released in Q1 2018. CRPT is planned to be listed on top-tier exchanges, no exact list available at this point.
Hello! Let's hope the testing is already underway and we'll see the application in the near future. I think it will be a bomb!  Cool
We all look forward to Q1 2018 when it's planned for release!
Hi! Looking forward to being able to use my cryptocurrency for everyday payments.
I have a question (not sure if this has been responded earlier as I have not been able to go over the entire thread yet), but as I was reading the WP I came across a section on your mobile contactless payment (4.1) regarding "This capability possibly extends to ATM cash withdrawals and most other standard banking activities." and then on the Cryptobank functionality section (4.2) about "International transfers to cryptocurrency accounts or bank accounts, including bank cards, without restrictions (other than those applied for anti-money-laundering purposes)".
Does this mean it will be possible to transfer crypto into fiat and then to a standard bank account from the mobile App? How would this and ATM withdrawals work? Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone from the team had a chance to read my question (with so many comments it may have been missed), or if they could point me to where I could find an answer with more detailed explanation regarding this. I already checked the whitepaper, which is why I am asking those questions. Thanks!
Thank you for your questions!
Does this mean it will be possible to transfer crypto into fiat and then to a standard bank account from the mobile App? Yes.
How would this and ATM withdrawals work? Same as contactless NFC payment, if an ATM has an NFC terminal installed money withdrawal will be performed same to ordinary payment transaction.
how is the balance on https://crypterium.io/ being lowered? a few hours ago it was over 11mln and now it is 10.2 mln ...
That was due to BTC rate change.
Good afternoon. I saw it on the coinmarket. Crypterium. Is your token already traded?
Not so far, it will be listed on exchanges not earlier than 30 days after the ICO is over.
when will the app be aveiliable for download?

I am not sure when Crypterium will release mobile app, I have take a look on crypterium website, it said that mobile app will release soon. Maybe their mobile app in the process of internal testing and debugging.
Our application is at beta testing stage, it will be released in Q1 2018. Have you seen our MVP video? If no, please have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q3ILm8of6Y
Jump to: