Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 268. (Read 124998 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
How withdraw CRPT to myetherwallet from crypterium.io ?
I set wallet adress but can't withdraw
We will start token distribution any day now, users will receive all necessary instructions on how to add tokens to their wallets soon via email. Please standby!
Activity: 16
How withdraw CRPT to myetherwallet from crypterium.io ?
I set wallet adress but can't withdraw
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
This waiting is too long, until january, i wish it would sell out already, especially since the exchange will be one month after the ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Great news everyone! We’ve decided to extend the remaining bonus stages. This is reasonable and fair little change that everyone can benefit from.

The new bonus stages are:
Until 27.11 — 15%
28.11–11.12 — 10%
12.12–18.12 — 6%
19.12–25.12 — 3%
26.12–13.01 — 0%

All the reasons of this decisioin on Medium https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/official-update-about-bonus-tokensale-stages-275b335ce68f

Nice guys! Will buy a bit more CRPTs

Thank you! We appreciate your participation a lot
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Great news everyone! We’ve decided to extend the remaining bonus stages. This is reasonable and fair little change that everyone can benefit from.

Until 27.11 — 15%
28.11–11.12 — 10%
12.12–18.12 — 6%
19.12–25.12 — 3%
26.12–13.01 — 0%

All the reasons of this decisioin on Medium https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/official-update-about-bonus-tokensale-stages-275b335ce68f

Nice guys! Will buy a bit more CRPTs
Activity: 294
Merit: 15

Until 27.11 — 15%
28.11–11.12 — 10%
12.12–18.12 — 6%
19.12–25.12 — 3%
26.12–13.01 — 0%

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Hello! Let's hope the testing is already underway and we'll see the application in the near future. I think it will be a bomb!  Cool
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
when will the app be aveiliable for download?

I am not sure when Crypterium will release mobile app, I have take a look on crypterium website, it said that mobile app will release soon. Maybe their mobile app in the process of internal testing and debugging.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
New post about Crypterium. Like this project! Good luck, guys! http://2xbit.blogspot.co.ke/2017/11/blog-post.html

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us!
Always nice to see some great articles about this project.

Great work team!
Activity: 35
when will the app be aveiliable for download?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I saw it on the coinmarket. Crypterium. Is your token already traded?

Cant find this asset on Coinmarket.
Maybe it was just an ad of this project Smiley

Team is working hard, really like this project!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Good afternoon. I saw it on the coinmarket. Crypterium. Is your token already traded?

I don't see anything about the crypterium in the coinmarketcap. Still, it is in the ICO stage only so we have to wait till ICO completion. After when it exchanges crypterium will list in coin market cap.
Activity: 28
Of course, such banks will be needed in the future. But how on the legal side will it be the case, under whose Jurisdiction will this bank work? Which court will decide the disputes that will arise?
Activity: 28
do you already have a working platform for payments? on which exchanges will be the placement?
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Activity: 35
I spent some reading the Crypterium white paper and here is my understanding(below). i really appreciate the views of the experienced folks out here.

From the viewpoint of a new Crypterium user :

1) No matter how much BTC/ETH/ coins I've, I need to buy Crypterium credit token for performing transaction in Crypterium system.
2) Even though the transaction cost is 0.5% of the total transaction coin amount, if the Crypterium token value is very fluctuating, I either end up paying a very high or low transaction fee (comparing with the value of original coin used for transaction).

From the view point of an investor who bought token for (long term/short term)profit:

1) If I don't do any transaction in Crypterium system, the only way I will get profit is when the Crypterium token price goes up.
2) For Crypterium company to be successful, it doesn't need Crypterium token to go up in value. These are two orthogonal things.
3) With this ICO, Crypterium is looking to create user base along with getting money to bootstrap the company.

Does these observations make any sense? I'm seeing this ICO more of an invitation for early adapters to the system (with some perks) than an investment.

Also the white paper lacks technical depth (may be that's an okay thing, I'm new here) compared to other white paper such as Stratis and missing many "how to" on various technical capabilities the system offering.

Appreciate your comments!

those are nice questions and i would like them answered. you can talk to their team from their website, they will answer you in second. when they do please post the answers here, i would really appreciate.
there is a chat on the botton right on the website:)
dont forget to came back here:)
Activity: 2
I spent some reading the Crypterium white paper and here is my understanding(below). i really appreciate the views of the experienced folks out here.

From the viewpoint of a new Crypterium user :

1) No matter how much BTC/ETH/ coins I've, I need to buy Crypterium credit token for performing transaction in Crypterium system.
2) Even though the transaction cost is 0.5% of the total transaction coin amount, if the Crypterium token value is very fluctuating, I either end up paying a very high or low transaction fee (comparing with the value of original coin used for transaction).

From the view point of an investor who bought token for (long term/short term)profit:

1) If I don't do any transaction in Crypterium system, the only way I will get profit is when the Crypterium token price goes up.
2) For Crypterium company to be successful, it doesn't need Crypterium token to go up in value. These are two orthogonal things.
3) With this ICO, Crypterium is looking to create user base along with getting money to bootstrap the company.

Does these observations make any sense? I'm seeing this ICO more of an invitation for early adapters to the system (with some perks) than an investment.

Also the white paper lacks technical depth (may be that's an okay thing, I'm new here) compared to other white paper such as Stratis and missing many "how to" on various technical capabilities the system offering.

Appreciate your comments!
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Hi! Looking forward to being able to use my cryptocurrency for everyday payments.
I have a question (not sure if this has been responded earlier as I have not been able to go over the entire thread yet), but as I was reading the WP I came across a section on your mobile contactless payment (4.1) regarding "This capability possibly extends to ATM cash withdrawals and most other standard banking activities." and then on the Cryptobank functionality section (4.2) about "International transfers to cryptocurrency accounts or bank accounts, including bank cards, without restrictions (other than those applied for anti-money-laundering purposes)".
Does this mean it will be possible to transfer crypto into fiat and then to a standard bank account from the mobile App? How would this and ATM withdrawals work? Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone from the team had a chance to read my question (with so many comments it may have been missed), or if they could point me to where I could find an answer with more detailed explanation regarding this. I already checked the whitepaper, which is why I am asking those questions. Thanks!
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
New post about Crypterium. Like this project! Good luck, guys! http://2xbit.blogspot.co.ke/2017/11/blog-post.html
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
how is the balance on https://crypterium.io/ being lowered? a few hours ago it was over 11mln and now it is 10.2 mln ...

im thinking its the price of the bitcoin went down. total btc raised its 1543.16 and at 6500 per bitcoin its at 10.2 mil.. but if its 7300 per btc. it will be 11mil...but i could be wrong... but i hope im right lol otherwise its gonna be bad...  

Then it is wrong to indicate the balance in dollars, better to indicate it in BTC. In this way they make confusion
Jump to: