Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 269. (Read 124981 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
how is the balance on https://crypterium.io/ being lowered? a few hours ago it was over 11mln and now it is 10.2 mln ...

im thinking its the price of the bitcoin went down. total btc raised its 1543.16 and at 6500 per bitcoin its at 10.2 mil.. but if its 7300 per btc. it will be 11mil...but i could be wrong... but i hope im right lol otherwise its gonna be bad...  
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is there any kind of buyer protection against frauds in your plans? That is strog point from utrust(a competitor of yours)

Also, ive seen that competitors ( utrust and tenx) dont make use of their own token to pay for transaction fees, so couldent this be a disadventage to you since is much easear to use their plataform as you can pay the fees in any currency? Would this be a barrier for costumer accuisition?

I am translated the white paper, and  recommended for you , read please ,  your questions  will be solved, in relation to utrust, they want to become more a means of payment than a bank, the two have almost the same optics of vision, but differ in several things.

your white paper says " "Every time a person makes a payment, a fee equal to 0.5% of the value of the transaction in CRPT is taken from the CRPT token holder’s account and is burnt as fuel for the transaction." page 17

your web site says" "Users who have no tokens will have to buy CRPT tokens from tokenholders to use Crypterium ultimate banking possibilities. "

So my question is: Ive seen that competitors ( utrust and tenx) dont make use of their own token to pay for transaction fees, so could this be a disadventage to you since is much easear to use their plataform as you can pay the fees in any currency? Would this be a barrier for costumer accuisition?

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Is there any kind of buyer protection against frauds in your plans? That is strog point from utrust(a competitor of yours)

Also, ive seen that competitors ( utrust and tenx) dont make use of their own token to pay for transaction fees, so couldent this be a disadventage to you since is much easear to use their plataform as you can pay the fees in any currency? Would this be a barrier for costumer accuisition?

I am translated the white paper, and  recommended for you , read please ,  your questions  will be solved, in relation to utrust, they want to become more a means of payment than a bank, the two have almost the same optics of vision, but differ in several things.
Activity: 35

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
how is the balance on https://crypterium.io/ being lowered? a few hours ago it was over 11mln and now it is 10.2 mln ...
Activity: 57
Activity: 123
It all went through pretty quick, just had to wait for 2,5 hours approx. Now what do I do next? You ask to submit ERC-20 compliant wallet, what is it? Shall I withdraw my CRPT immediately?
Great news, Polina!!! Thank you for your support!

Please see the link below where you can find info on ERC-20 compliant wallets: https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

You can keep your tokens in your user account for now, but will have to withdraw them before the end of ICO. All necessary insrtuctions will be sent to you via e-mail later.

Please welcome to join our TG chat for live updates: https://t.me/crypterium

Good luck to you and thanks for your support again!

Okay, thanks to you too! ICO will last till 13 January, is this right?

This is correct. Or when hard cap is reached!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
It all went through pretty quick, just had to wait for 2,5 hours approx. Now what do I do next? You ask to submit ERC-20 compliant wallet, what is it? Shall I withdraw my CRPT immediately?

Please see the link below where you can find info on ERC-20 compliant wallets: https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

You can keep your tokens in your user account for now, but will have to withdraw them before the end of ICO. All necessary insrtuctions will be sent to you via e-mail later.

Okay, thanks to you too! ICO will last till 13 January, is this right?

Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Hey guys! I decided to invest 40 BTC, this is an amazing project totally worth it. Just I'm a little worried and not sure if it is safe to transfer such a big amount. Is it safe? Are there any additional safety measures I need to take? Thank you!
Wow! That would be great, you did really well because this is a great project and I can assure you will make money in a short time when the ICO is over.
Just follow the necessary instructions and you will be able to invest successfully, if you are not sure with your capacity to understand this, seek some help from a person who have experience in investing ICO project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Hey guys! I decided to invest 40 BTC, this is an amazing project totally worth it. Just I'm a little worried and not sure if it is safe to transfer such a big amount. Is it safe? Are there any additional safety measures I need to take? Thank you!
Thank you Polina for your continuous support!
Any amount is safe to transfer, I can tell you that. Just make sure you use correct address for your transfer, the address should be generated under BTC payment option, DO NOT SEND BTC TO ANY OTHER ADDRESS BUT BTC ADDRESS.
Also fix a competitive and sufficient fee for your transfer so it could be mined faster and you see it in your account ASAP.
Any other questions? Please welcome to ask!
Thanks for your reply. I just did my transfer, checked the address 4 times before that. Now how long does it usually take for the money to arrive?
It took mine 3 hours to show up in my account, plenty of payments, too many people want to buy, causing delays. Good luck!

Many people are kept trying to send the transaction for early bonus but sometimes it is taking to get transaction show up in the account. With in short period of time crypterium built a large community support.
Activity: 14
Any amount is safe to transfer, I can tell you that. Just make sure you use correct address for your transfer, the address should be generated under BTC payment option, DO NOT SEND BTC TO ANY OTHER ADDRESS BUT BTC ADDRESS.
Also fix a competitive and sufficient fee for your transfer so it could be mined faster and you see it in your account ASAP.
Thanks for your reply. I just did my transfer, checked the address 4 times before that. Now how long does it usually take for the money to arrive?
It took mine 3 hours to show up in my account, plenty of payments, too many people want to buy, causing delays. Good luck!
For BTC transfers it usually takes not more than 2 hours. Please keep us informed on your status. Thank you!
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
Let me address this question to our management. I'll get back to you soon.
This project seems to me to be a fusion of ideas of several projects. Banking projects can do business no matter how boring they are now. It is interesting that people are bringing more. We will wait and see if it is feasible. The figure is quite good and I am surprised to see that a projection sum is clear at this time. Do you have a link to follow the investment process? If it is so interested, it can be examined.
Hello, thank you for the comment!

We are a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).

1. We focus on contactless payments, because we believe that in future plastic cards will not be needed. You can use our payment app right after installation, without need to wait your plastic card for 2 weeks.
2. We are focused on transactions, our main goal is to create our own crypto-payment infrastructure based on the blockchain technology that will significantly reduce the cost of transactions for merchants. We are sure that we will cope with this task, because we have extensive experience in creating payment solutions.
3. We are focused not only on working with the existing crypto community, which now consists of just a few million people, but also with an audience that is still only interested in crypto-world and is afraid to buy crypto-currencies. We created the system, which will motivate dozens of millions of new users to connect with crypto-payments.

As for "a link to follow the investment process", what exactly do you mean?
Activity: 154
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
Jump to: