Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 51. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I expect a lot from the project, because this is my first project in which I invested. The project is connected with advertising, for the first time I invest in such a project. Usually I do not take into account projects that are related to advertising.
I hope this project can meet your expectations and you will get everything you wanted from participating in this project. The number of supporters is increasing every day and this is a good indicator for the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

Here is the explainer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sy11AvnEt1c
It is also in the frontfage bud it is the youtube logo on the right hand corner. I also watched the presentation and its very presise and detailed.
Certainly true the video should be watched by everyone who has interest on this projrct because their concept is realy achievable.
Yes you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Thanks atleast the vedio help esch individuals to understand and observe how the project really work. Posible investors will increase as days will pass and the interest rates will also increase because of the vedio. I expect more and more investors will invest the project project.

Vedio is really helpful because it is one of the guide that can be demand for success and the development is get together just to become the best than the other project being implemented in the community. Possible mny investors will know the real face of this project and they will be interested too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I expect a lot from the project, because this is my first project in which I invested. The project is connected with advertising, for the first time I invest in such a project. Usually I do not take into account projects that are related to advertising.

Everyone expect a lot in this project and dont be worry because it will be boom and increasingly the numbers of investors and this type of project will hit the highest part and people will recognized the achievements that the team give because they give full effort too.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Are the revenues, the bonuses, all paid only with the CryptoAdsolution currency? The participant, user or company can request the form of payment or shipping in other altcoin or even bitcoin?

As  I know the revenue of the cryptoAdsolution will be on the customers and advertisement campaign, So the more real and legit visitors, The more advertisers can earn too.

Indeed. But, I wonder if it can be abused, i mean, there is a lot of people who are currently abusing the advertising network by sending a multiple packet or  a visit from a unique IP address.
Security features and restrictions can be implemented. They are many other alternative things that can help the project to grow despite of the posible issues and circumstances that may appears in the process of developing of the project.

That should be implemented because that is the most important part and Security is one of the needs of every human being. That is belong in Maslows Heirarchy of needs. This type of project shows in demand because it is very need to everyone.
Activity: 532
Activity: 574
Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

It is also in the frontfage bud it is the youtube logo on the right hand corner. I also watched the presentation and its very presise and detailed.
Certainly true the video should be watched by everyone who has interest on this projrct because their concept is realy achievable.
Yes, you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Yes, absolutely they make a great video. Which is really interesting and helpful to understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend to everyone to watch that video to get a deep understanding of the project.
I'm wondering if there are translations for other languages ​​for this video? I think many supporters will be more comfortable watching the video in their native language.
Activity: 322

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

Yes, you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Yes, absolutely they make a great video. Which is really interesting and helpful to understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend to everyone to watch that video to get a deep understanding of the project.
Activity: 532

Yes you are right. very interesting video. I was interested to watch all 8 minutes, not everyone can make such a video, which is interesting to watch until the end.
Thanks atleast the vedio help esch individuals to understand and observe how the project really work. Posible investors will increase as days will pass and the interest rates will also increase because of the vedio. I expect more and more investors will invest the project project.
Activity: 434
Are the revenues, the bonuses, all paid only with the CryptoAdsolution currency? The participant, user or company can request the form of payment or shipping in other altcoin or even bitcoin?

As  I know the revenue of the cryptoAdsolution will be on the customers and advertisement campaign, So the more real and legit visitors, The more advertisers can earn too.

Indeed. But, I wonder if it can be abused, i mean, there is a lot of people who are currently abusing the advertising network by sending a multiple packet or  a visit from a unique IP address.
Security features and restrictions can be implemented. They are many other alternative things that can help the project to grow despite of the posible issues and circumstances that may appears in the process of developing of the project.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Agree, Hopefully that those who is interested with the project will watched the vedio presentation in order for them to gather and gain more information about the project and might contribute the additional courage to engage and invest with the said project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Yes, the vedio presentation makes the people more attracted and to the project. They are now knowledgeable about it. The vedio is well explained and team able to expound the concept and ideas of the project. Possibilities of success is now available.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

It's on the frontpage of youtube probably because either you watched it or you actively follow similar crypto coins and it's personalized for you
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 129

Activity: 41

Your implementation of the project very good and your idea, your structure and your team work all are very good. Users and investors are ready to invest and join these kind of project because they are more active the specific niche. I hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy

They just implement the project in a very interesting and informative application, seems like the dev team are experienced enough in making this project comes into a great future. They are being guided by this excellent individuals who has the determination of creating innovation in the new generation of technology.
Well, it might be  a great opportunity to invest since they are having such an informative thread to promote their own advertising coin which uses masternode.
Activity: 134
Your implementation of the project very good and your idea, your structure and your team work all are very good. Users and investors are ready to invest and join these kind of project because they are more active the specific niche. I hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy

They just implement the project in a very interesting and informative application, seems like the dev team are experienced enough in making this project comes into a great future. They are being guided by this excellent individuals who has the determination of creating innovation in the new generation of technology.
Activity: 448
Most of the people here are wanted and willing to invest because they are likely having a great choose on a project that they want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: