Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 53. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
The community is the main key of the project. Without it, they can do absolutely nothing to make a bigger impact to the token price in the future.

I agree, it's like they have to make a good community so that everything is going to have a a better harmony. There are a lot of factors which can increased the value of coin so they need to focused on it.

I also think that as you, the project team in addition to paying attention to the quality of the product also needs attention to marketing and communication, as this contributes significantly to the success of the project.

you can say so, because the opinion of the majority of proponents of the project says that the project is unanimous, the project has reached its end, so we are waiting for reaction to the work of the team.
Today we are waiting for the reaction of the developers of the project. Because the development of the project in the future depends entirely on the development of the project. I hope the team will be able to realize its plans for the future development of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
The community is the main key of the project. Without it, they can do absolutely nothing to make a bigger impact to the token price in the future.

I agree, it's like they have to make a good community so that everything is going to have a a better harmony. There are a lot of factors which can increased the value of coin so they need to focused on it.

I also think that as you, the project team in addition to paying attention to the quality of the product also needs attention to marketing and communication, as this contributes significantly to the success of the project.

you can say so, because the opinion of the majority of proponents of the project says that the project is unanimous, the project has reached its end, so we are waiting for reaction to the work of the team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.

Yes, adviser has a big role in every aspect of the project since they will also the responsible in looking the needs of the project to be able to make their objectives be in reality. They will be the eyes of the project in maintaining its systems accordingly.
As I read the above statement  and suggestions it turns out that the people who are following this thread seeks attention and assistance from the authorised person to assist the people and give clarifications for each inquiries and questions from the interested clients.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
It's good that you watched the vedio presentation the purpose of the vedio is to make the people understand the project well. Its nice that you understand the concept because it only means that they are able to achieved their goals, hopefully that the number of people who understand the project will increase so that investors and supporters will follow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Even I watched that video and it is really helpful to me to get a better understanding of the project. After watching the video everyone can easily understand the concept of the project as well as we get the information about how does the team is working on it.
Activity: 322
This project could be the answer to the social medial and search engine sites that have blocked crypto advertising on their platform. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Yes, I agree with you. The teama and the community should build a good structure for the harmonious and peaceful relationship with each other. If the project is organised they will able to increase and attract the attention of many because the trust ratings is nice and wonderful.
Activity: 532
Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I think, maybe they're busy with the development of this project because this project is need to be fully furnished and equipped with the tools needed by the team in the preparation of the project into its core objectives. We will just for some announcement and updates in coming days, perhaps they will provide it.
I do not know how much they can be busy, because in any project whoever starts to work, always communicates with users. But there is no such activity from administrators. This is very bad.
I am also wondering, makes the team and developers been doing lately. The project is quite good and it runs very good. The project shows strong potential for the success. Hope they will able to give this thread atleast simple attention and interest. So that the project will continue to grow and develop.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.
Activity: 532

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I think, maybe they're busy with the development of this project because this project is need to be fully furnished and equipped with the tools needed by the team in the preparation of the project into its core objectives. We will just for some announcement and updates in coming days, perhaps they will provide it.
I do not know how much they can be busy, because in any project whoever starts to work, always communicates with users. But there is no such activity from administrators. This is very bad.
Activity: 56
You work very well including the presentation of the content of the project. You made a presentation about your project that made it easier for people to understand the project because you clearly presented what you wanted people to know. This is indispensable for a complete project. In addition to the media you have provided, can I also track news about the project elsewhere? Do you plan to develop the project? I think you should be prepared in many ways to minimize the risk of unexpected occurrences
Activity: 134

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.

Yes, adviser has a big role in every aspect of the project since they will also the responsible in looking the needs of the project to be able to make their objectives be in reality. They will be the eyes of the project in maintaining its systems accordingly.
Activity: 129
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 448

definitely it takes time to make the project more attractive and more competitive so its natural to give  more time for them, well we hope to see something in the coming days though.
It might seem that the competitive makes more the project gonna make more improvement in irrelevant time, that's why I really like to compete.
You can find all updates on our social media
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto/status/1028627311191621634
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution
This is a great thing so that we can find the latest update from the project and it's a clever thing to expect more new update.
Activity: 41
[/quote
You can find all updates on our social media
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto/status/1028627311191621634
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution
Activity: 322
Mнe oчeнь пoнpaвилacь дopoжнaя кapтa пpoeктa, cдeлaннaя oчeнь xopoшo, oнa oпиcывaeт вce плaны нa бyдyщee
Pages:
Jump to: