Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 54. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.
definitely it takes time to make the project more attractive and more competitive so its natural to give  more time for them, well we hope to see something in the coming days though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
Yes, absolutely the team need to do promotion about their presale on various platform, where people will get to know about the presale. Promotion will help to attract investors towards the presale.
I think on the promotion side, if they will have it correctly mixed or be in line with the current trend in the market, it will be an effective one to attract people in knowing this one.
Yes that is right. The promotion is not just something that just it have because it is needed. Promotion should be interesting and as well as in line to the public's interest and to the current trends. I will be also be one of those people that will looking forward for the promotion that the CryptoAdSolution team will held here for this project success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.
Agree, they really need to gain more people to support this project to make everything they planned to become possible in the future.
Activity: 280
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
Yes, absolutely the team need to do promotion about their presale on various platform, where people will get to know about the presale. Promotion will help to attract investors towards the presale.
I think on the promotion side, if they will have it correctly mixed or be in line with the current trend in the market, it will be an effective one to attract people in knowing this one.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

They are definitely not promoting cause generally speaking promotion involves actually interacting with potential customers and not ignoring them

Yet, the developer of the project seems are very likely gonna get the effort of the project so that we can have a great potential customer in nowadays.

It's definitely what they should be able to do, because effort is needed in order to get the target. Moreover, they should also do some good promotion about their pre-sale like giving some reasonable discount so that investors should have good amount of benefits in the near future.
Good idea mate. It would be a good moved from the team if they can offered good bonuses in their token sales so that investors will likely to joined and be part of the project. It could give more chances to earned enough funds for the improvement of the platform and to generate more support from the people.

This idea will surely help in making the project attractive to people because it talks about bonuses. We all know that one reason why many are investing, participating or joining the project because of the reward and bonuses that they can get. Hoping the team will continue to think for an idea that will make the project better.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

They are definitely not promoting cause generally speaking promotion involves actually interacting with potential customers and not ignoring them

Yet, the developer of the project seems are very likely gonna get the effort of the project so that we can have a great potential customer in nowadays.

It's definitely what they should be able to do, because effort is needed in order to get the target. Moreover, they should also do some good promotion about their pre-sale like giving some reasonable discount so that investors should have good amount of benefits in the near future.
Good idea mate. It would be a good moved from the team if they can offered good bonuses in their token sales so that investors will likely to joined and be part of the project. It could give more chances to earned enough funds for the improvement of the platform and to generate more support from the people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I somehow also noticed that, but let's give them sometime to work with the development. It's not so easy to run a project because of so many things to consider and as we all know, the market for now isn't good. Maybe, this would also be the reason why the team have been quite up until now.

I think the development team of CryptoAdSolution takes a long time to finalize and publish the project to the community, which will greatly influence the success of the project.

Most of the people here are willing to know more about the project and I hope they can see the thread to answer those questions.

Of course people really needs to know and understand how does the project work for the better and improvement of the project. The team rely the success of this peoject through the support and investment of the investors.

Right, that is the first step that people do before deciding to invest which is highly recommended to do in order to avoid worries and hesitations because we all know that investing such project in crypto market is quite risky that is why make sure everything is in the right path to choose. Number of investors and supporters is one thing you can know how good the project is and also how the team works on the project.
I have a question, are you going to enter into any agreements on cooperation or partnership in the near future? And which companies can meet the requirements for cooperation with the project?
I think, they will going to do that since it is really important to have a partnership with other companies so that interested investors will have satisfaction on their investments. But for now, let's just have to keep in supporting the project and wait for the new announcements from the team. Or we can visit their social media channels to know more new updates.
Activity: 574
I have a question, are you going to enter into any agreements on cooperation or partnership in the near future? And which companies can meet the requirements for cooperation with the project?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
an attempt to combine masternodes with the advertising market is certainly a novelty but i would like to see your code or opinions of authoritative advisers before buying. technically such a project is very difficult to create and if you managed to do everything correctly, then this will be an excellent project.
Activity: 168
Great project. And it's great that you can buy coins with several crypto-converters. Good luck with your development!
Activity: 406

indeed, good buy bonuses always attract the attention of investors, and it will attract more supporters to this project. Will the team offer bonuses to buy their tokens?
Activity: 126

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I somehow also noticed that, but let's give them sometime to work with the development. It's not so easy to run a project because of so many things to consider and as we all know, the market for now isn't good. Maybe, this would also be the reason why the team have been quite up until now.

I think the development team of CryptoAdSolution takes a long time to finalize and publish the project to the community, which will greatly influence the success of the project.

Most of the people here are willing to know more about the project and I hope they can see the thread to answer those questions.

Of course people really needs to know and understand how does the project work for the better and improvement of the project. The team rely the success of this peoject through the support and investment of the investors.
Merit: 100

The team really needs a lot of time to be developed the project into a new one. They need to explore on how to stand for long so that it would be published in the community a guarantee successful one than the other project it would be.

At some point in time they will need a clear agenda that they themselves can follow up on or otherwise it will end up in unproductive back and forth that isn't good for anybody.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

The team really needs a lot of time to be developed the project into a new one. They need to explore on how to stand for long so that it would be published in the community a guarantee successful one than the other project it would be.
Activity: 434

Activity: 448

Im also expecting some new updates from the team so lets just wait and see. Pretty much the project is still young and still needs alot of promotions.
Hopefully we can see new updates and progress if the project for next few days, the team maybe in the arrangement stage and making things in right position. Shaping the project and thinking best approach for the market. Promotions might be more effective for the project success.

New updates is indeed a great thing for us and they would never regret to expect more investors and supporters to coming in.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: