Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 59. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
Agree, also the team is veru considerate, thy are nice in a way that they are responsive and cares with its supporters and investors.I like the way they reach out and trying to please the needs of many.
Yes, I agree, because now there are not many honest projects that can work so openly. Everyone is now trying to hide something from users.
Yes, actually you have a point mate some of the project in the market are just good at the start and after the sale and some other promotions the teams are despaired and act loke nothing happened that is why many investors and supporters love to  follow project that has active team members and approachable. Qualities that a project most have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.
Correct, if you are planning to buy this is your opportunity. Taje advantage of this moment while the price is still low because the demand is still not that big.

Indeed, investors definitely had their time to find an ICO since the value of some major altcoins are a bit low. We can't see this often and those who are wise may probably do some action about it.
Agree, the market now is aching and the some major alt are really suffering from the low rate. The investors nowadays are thinking and looking for the perfect project to invest so they could earn and get good profits in the future.  Let's be more patient this time maybe good exchange is about to come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.
Concerning the purchase of tokens write to the direct administrator, only through it make a purchase, that would not get on scammers.
Its  good suggestion mate so far. If you need the legit information about the project you can directly contact the appropriate person  with authority to answer all your questions and inquiries. Sinces it money involved it really needs serious discussion with this matter.
Activity: 434

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.
Correct, if you are planning to buy this is your opportunity. Taje advantage of this moment while the price is still low because the demand is still not that big.

Indeed, investors definitely had their time to find an ICO since the value of some major altcoins are a bit low. We can't see this often and those who are wise may probably do some action about it.
Activity: 322

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

if the developers will expand their advertising campaign, they will become more popular, and accordingly, sales on Ico will also grow.

Obviously, that thing probably going to happen because their information would be disseminate and everyone in the community would be aware. Indeed, the team probably already been planning everything.
I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
Agree, also the team is veru considerate, thy are nice in a way that they are responsive and cares with its supporters and investors.I like the way they reach out and trying to please the needs of many.
Yes, I agree, because now there are not many honest projects that can work so openly. Everyone is now trying to hide something from users.

That's true, it's because developes can easily make a project and often times not being handled properly. Hopefully, this team will be much more active and be transparent to their clients.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0

Yes, at current time make transaction smoothly with low gwei base on ethgasstation. But the problem from above here is the value of ETH.
Activity: 574

if the developers will expand their advertising campaign, they will become more popular, and accordingly, sales on Ico will also grow.
Activity: 170
The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.

There's a lot of ways to make communication with this like in their telegram channel which i supposed the team can eagerly answer your concerns and issue. Everything is going to be not so easy and we should also think of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.
Concerning the purchase of tokens write to the direct administrator, only through it make a purchase, that would not get on scammers.
Activity: 406

what is the minimum price proposed by developers to purchase tokens? And will there be any buy bonus? In my opinion now is a good time to make a small investment.
Activity: 336

Activity: 672
Activity: 434
Activity: 504
The team has been working very hard on platforms development. But they need to be more active on the platform and they have to provide each and every necessary update related to the project. Which can help the community members or investors to understand how does the team has been working.
Well, they might seem have a great development that we couldn't see clearly in anywhere though. It might be the only reason on why they don't active.

That could be possible, but they also need to make some good announcement so that people will have a positive look about the project. Being active isn't necessarily need to do but it's also important especially when it comes to issues which needs some presence of the dev and the team.

I think as well, we will be waiting for new updates from CryptoAdSolution, I believe the project development team will make the right decision.

They will and they should have the right decision for letting the people know the status of the project. This will surely have a good impact towards its development.
Well, you might be talking about the transparency of the team. It's very vital one to have if the project is the a new one. Showing it will result to a positive way.
This project is indeed a good one that even it is starting here in the crypto currency community, a lots of people are keep on supporting and trusting the project team potential and great capabilities. On the other hand, you are right there buddy that this project should keep showing how transparent they are and keep a good flow of relationship with the community.
Activity: 294
The team has been working very hard on platforms development. But they need to be more active on the platform and they have to provide each and every necessary update related to the project. Which can help the community members or investors to understand how does the team has been working.
Well, they might seem have a great development that we couldn't see clearly in anywhere though. It might be the only reason on why they don't active.

That could be possible, but they also need to make some good announcement so that people will have a positive look about the project. Being active isn't necessarily need to do but it's also important especially when it comes to issues which needs some presence of the dev and the team.

I think as well, we will be waiting for new updates from CryptoAdSolution, I believe the project development team will make the right decision.

I am with you guys. I also think that way that further developments is keep on pushing by the project team as what we need now is to patiently waits their next updates regarding what is happening to the CryptoAdSolution. I have a strong belief to this project that what potential I see the project team as well as this whole project has will keep on blooming here in the crypto community.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
The competition is very big for you. Now many similar projects are on yours. How will you compete with other projects? Do you have any kind of difference for this?
Indeed, today the market is very much in competition with similar projects. I hope developers will find for themselves unique features that will distinguish them from all other projects.

I tried to find more information about the developers and which of the major investors supported the project and could not find it. It is very bad when such important information is not immediately understood. Probably you can say that the developers did not take part in the top projects before.
I do not know what to say. There is no information, but it may be added a little later, when the sale of tokens begins. Because I think that at this stage there is preparation for the start of sales.

Do you mean their roadmap and whitepaper? I think they must update that one as soon as possible for people not to doubt on the project.
You have to be waiting for the roadmap and the whitepaper because it has to take a long time to wrote since is the main key on why people invest.
why wait for a roadmap and a technical document? All this information is on the official website of the project, you can check it yourself.
It still important to know all the details of thier project from thier whitepaper bud. I bet you dont want to invest on a projrct that cant even provide a simple whitepaper.
Indeed, projects that does it are more quite responsible, well because investors are expecting it and so they should provide it.
Activity: 280

They will and they should have the right decision for letting the people know the status of the project. This will surely have a good impact towards its development.
Well, you might be talking about the transparency of the team. It's very vital one to have if the project is the a new one. Showing it will result to a positive way.
Pages:
Jump to: