Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 56. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
Theres so much opportunity that they can take advantage of for our investors. They need to plan wisely how to convince the people who hasnt joined yet.

The only thing that they can be seen by numerous individuals that somehow create a binding relationship between them is to have a frequent communication and updates to gain the support of the community. They must bring the support of the community into them and they can do this by maintaining their creativeness.
A good communication towards the community who really deserves it can improve how things are going here. If the team gain the trust of the people, it's easy to maintain and improve it's popularity in the cryptomarket.
That is definitely true, the project team should always posses the characteristics of being able to maintain a good communication towards its people in its community to always have a good and smooth process of this project in connection to the crowd that is the key that will truly bring the CryptoAdSolution in its success and continuous further developments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.

Yes, the team needs to do big promotions in order to get the attention of many investors, through that it can help in making the fund increased that will lead the project into success. Hoping the team will be guided on the right path or moves in making such decisions with that I am confident that they will achieved success in this project.
Actually, almost project do big promotion when they at main sale or main ICO, at pre-sale, i think the team still building their core "community" first.
As simple as a step by step planning will really help this project to create a stable community so that it will support it in terms of the needs to progress for its development.
This project don't need to rush. The most important thing is that the project will do what is needed and necessary to keep this better and interesting as well as it will satisfy the needs and wants of the crypto people, supporters and kost especially those investors of the CryptoAdSolution that keep on continuously supporting the developments of this project here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 280

Theres so much opportunity that they can take advantage of for our investors. They need to plan wisely how to convince the people who hasnt joined yet.

The only thing that they can be seen by numerous individuals that somehow create a binding relationship between them is to have a frequent communication and updates to gain the support of the community. They must bring the support of the community into them and they can do this by maintaining their creativeness.
A good communication towards the community who really deserves it can improve how things are going here. If the team gain the trust of the people, it's easy to maintain and improve it's popularity in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Yes, the team needs to do big promotions in order to get the attention of many investors, through that it can help in making the fund increased that will lead the project into success. Hoping the team will be guided on the right path or moves in making such decisions with that I am confident that they will achieved success in this project.
Actually, almost project do big promotion when they at main sale or main ICO, at pre-sale, i think the team still building their core "community" first.
As simple as a step by step planning will really help this project to create a stable community so that it will support it in terms of the needs to progress for its development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 308

Convencing others is quite difficult if the project is not yet established and has no clear direction. Investors don't just trust that easly to others. So the team should need to plan each steps properly so they can achieved and get the trust of the investors in the future.

Exactly, they should be firm and have a great creativity to gain the support from the community. Although it's hard to convince the community but with the credibility of the project would somehow create a connection towards them. That's why they have to be transparent with their objectives and continue to provide the best for the supporters.
Activity: 236

Activity: 134

Activity: 322

Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 532

Convencing others is quite difficult if the project is not yet established and has no clear direction. Investors don't just trust that easly to others. So the team should need to plan each steps properly so they can achieved and get the trust of the investors in the future.

Obsolutely right, planning wisely is very important to do in order to make it different from others most especially now that there are lots of similar project in crypto market. One of the best thing to get the heart of the investors is the team should let them feel that the project can be trusted or true, it should be useful to everyone and have an active participants
Activity: 434

Same with some previous project in the market they have marketing strategies they do some promotional offers so they could gain and earn the sympathy of the investorsand ssupporters in the market ofcourse with good project plans and goals I am sure they can catches the attentions of many.
Activity: 196

Yes it might be too early but as what we have seen it really developed but not to well because the team needs a time to give the perfect project that everyone needs. They are too focus in the improvement of the project.

Actually, the project needs a lot of works and a lot of time before we can be able to conclude on this since it is new and the team still in the development stage. Perhaps, we can at least wait for a while and give them enough time to make new announcements about their works and I'm sure they were going to release it in a following days.
I totally agree with you, but the team need follow this topic and maybe should more active for answer some "important question" from people.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Yes it might be too early but as what we have seen it really developed but not to well because the team needs a time to give the perfect project that everyone needs. They are too focus in the improvement of the project.

Actually, the project needs a lot of works and a lot of time before we can be able to conclude on this since it is new and the team still in the development stage. Perhaps, we can at least wait for a while and give them enough time to make new announcements about their works and I'm sure they were going to release it in a following days.
You can join their telegram channel or telegram group (only for Turkish, so i don't understand anything). Actually we don't have any update from last week.
Activity: 82
This is clearly a scam.

Grammatical errors everywhere,in the videos and texts.

Video is so all hype, make money clicking, how ever much you want $700 or $2000. Like come on guys, this has to be filled with so many paid shills.

Another vote of confidence for Stratis lool.
I think as of now the team and developers are still on the process of developing and creating good addition for the project. It is also very early to ask of the project results because the  project is new and fresh.

Thet is true the team really needs a time to developed the project so well because they need to hit the biggest part of the project. The team performed so well in every time changes may occur to the project so that the result will perfectly perfect.

Newly created project had so many things to do and also they need to be more competitive. ICO stage is the most important part of the project because this is like the judgement whether to continue it or not. So, they need to make more interesting promotion especially in terms of their token sale.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: