Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 67. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Good luck. However, there is a big amount of similar platforms to yours. So you will see much competitivity.
Indeed, but of course now competition isn't seen in the platforms but their improvements and updates probably even efforts, so we might see something more.
I see at 2018 have a lot of project involved in crypto ads. And this industry still have big growth at year, even value of BTC or ETH decreasing or not. So this is big potential for CryptoAdSolution for gain investors.
of course the idea of ​​the project is not new at all and therefore the developers need to make a lot of efforts to correctly create the advertisement of their project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
@admin any upcoming bounty campaigns or airdrop that the team are planning to launch soon? It could potentially attract and give impression plus visitors and traffic for the ICO site.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Good luck. However, there is a big amount of similar platforms to yours. So you will see much competitivity.
Indeed, but of course now competition isn't seen in the platforms but their improvements and updates probably even efforts, so we might see something more.
I see at 2018 have a lot of project involved in crypto ads. And this industry still have big growth at year, even value of BTC or ETH decreasing or not. So this is big potential for CryptoAdSolution for gain investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Activity: 504
This has a very good bunch of project team members. We can see here in the CryptoAdSolution community how the team make its best to keep showing us its good capabilities. Well I hope that this beginning of this project will keep going until its satisfies the people needs and wants and continuously. I will keep in touch to this project and will looking forward for more progressive updates.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Glad to know that and have this kind of project team here in the crypto currency community pushing a very promising project. Well I hope more and more interesting updates will gives us by the team. And moreover, I hope that the team will keep up this pace and momentum and sooner or later this will lead to a fruitful success.
Activity: 434
I have one more question, which network CryptoAdSolution will working with? I mean that does CryptoAdSolution have any partner at this time?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Congratulations to the Core Devs. This is not just collecting dull money but also a real product. If it works like that, I'm very excited.
Activity: 126
Products that you can pay with your own coin. Brilliant! The people will love it. Especially those who get a masternode. The coin will explode. Congratulations and good luck.

If that will run along in the community that products that can pay with your own coin is such amazing and it is a staandard way of achieving it. Well it is so fast to approach but that would be the reality as of now. This project is so amazing and the team is so brilliant in getting into it.
Activity: 57
Activity: 196
Products that you can pay with your own coin. Brilliant! The people will love it. Especially those who get a masternode. The coin will explode. Congratulations and good luck.
Activity: 168
I like that CryptoAdSolution is a community-oriented advertising platform that rewards customers for the use and launch of crypto-currency advertising.
Activity: 423
I'm looking forward to the start. I am already registered. Can wait for the presale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Great work. Good luck for this project. I am sure and invest
Activity: 266
Masternode Coins are the future. Here we even have a product from the beginning and can advertise if I understand correctly. The presale could be tomorrow! Can not wait
Activity: 280
Wow. I'm looking forward to the pre-sale I hope I get enough Coins and Advertising Packages. I'll get one or the other masters for sure.
Activity: 41
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

Yes you are allowed to translate the ANN page / WHITE paper to HINDI language!
Activity: 4
Good project, briefly describe.
Activity: 129
I like this very much! I am looking forward to the start ofthe project. I love Masternode Coins. 
Pages:
Jump to: