Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 68. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Ingenious project. People will go crazy. You can count on me. Advertising and Masternodes is an innovative
connection. Exactly what I am looking for a long time,
something new.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
This could be a promising project because it has many features for both advertisers and publishers, Are they also planning to launch a bounty campaign?
Activity: 336
CryptoAdsSolution has an interesting concept, it's not just giving benefits for the ads creator but also the customers will also able to get some income from it. That way, supporting this project will not be in vain.

Another way  for the project to be attractive is in advertising platforms, Is there any video presentation for this one?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
CryptoAdsSolution has an interesting concept, it's not just giving benefits for the ads creator but also the customers will also able to get some income from it. That way, supporting this project will not be in vain.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 114
I really like the idea of ​​the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
Activity: 146
Wow! Advertising platform secured by masterternodes. Connects 2 interesting topics. Am very excited. Finally something new. Nice to see that people are still thinking and not just want to collect money.

CryptoAdSolution is an advertising platform that focuses on the community that rewards customers for consuming and running cryptocurrency ads.
Activity: 434
Finally, not a common ICO but a benefit behind everything. At least you do not just buy air here! Thank you! Good Luck!
Activity: 140
Incredibly, this project provides a good start, I hope that the team does not lose the ability to promote the company in the future, this will provide good opportunities for investors.
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Activity: 434
Good luck! The project definitely deserves success. I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start. If everything works out with the blockchain and the presale, congratulations! Will invest safely!
The developers have really thought. Masternode, staking, advertising and own products which are paid with the coin. I have never seen smth like that! I'm definitely there right at the beginning!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Good luck! The project definitely deserves success. I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start. If everything works out with the blockchain and the presale, congratulations! Will invest safely!
Activity: 294
Wow! Advertising platform secured by masterternodes. Connects 2 interesting topics. Am very excited. Finally something new. Nice to see that people are still thinking and not just want to collect money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

BTC already deposited! Wait for the presale. Can hardly believe it. Great idea. And great that you can buy coins with several cryptocurrencies. Good luck!
Activity: 308
There is nothing more to say. This was needed to the crypto market. Thanks for this project.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Good luck to the CoreDevs. May the presale be a success. I'm difinitely here. LOVE IT.
Activity: 308
I hope it will be a success! Here focal points are addressed which are absolutely contemporary. Masternodes and advertising. Brilliant!
Activity: 532
I  wish all the luck! The idea is amazing and I will follow this in their socialmedia channels and probably in this thread too. Interesting project and attractive.
Activity: 134
Good luck for this project. Looks very promising. I will definitely investing on the first day of pre-sale.
Activity: 476
Great idea! I wish you luck! Will follow right now the telegram and Twitter channel. I do not want to miss anything!
Pages:
Jump to: