Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 69. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Excellent! I'm looking forward to the start. As soon as you can register I will be there. Innovative and new project very interesting!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
the combination of advertising and masternode solve a big problem but sir are you a working advertising agency or you will partner with an advertising agency to feed the platform
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Promising project, with Masternodes on top of it. What else?
Activity: 170
Wonderful announcement. I will invest for sure. Thank you!
Activity: 532
This project looks very interesting to me. I will definitely be on board. Thank you, always looking for good master node coins.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
That opens up completely new possibilities for us.The community will love it. Excellent!  
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Dear CoreDevs. You can count on me! Looking for a way to
promote cryptoProjects for ages. Ingenious!!!

Same here, I am willing to promote this crypto Projects for ages I can be able to segregate latest news and events for this projecr and acquire more investors.
Activity: 574
What an announcement. If you only realize half of what you
promise, that will be a complete success. I'm looking
forward to the presale.
Activity: 406
Dear CoreDevs. You can count on me! Looking for a way to
promote cryptoProjects for ages. Ingenious!!!
Activity: 308
I love that you have a paper. Everything explained briefly and simply. Masternode Coin and Crypto Advertising  is a Super Concept. Count me in!
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
 Excellent! White paper looks very professional. Also the homepage is great. Since the banned advertisements it is very difficult. Nice to know that their working on a solution.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
 Very helpful to address the problems of crypto advertising and to provide a solution. The community will love it. I look forward to the presale and hope it will be a success.
Activity: 532
This is what the Masternode community has been looking for, for a long time. I am invested in many masterternodes and masternode ICOs. In conjunction with advertising, this will be my first.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Pages:
Jump to: