Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] cryptopus – brokerage marketplace - page 4. (Read 3002 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 2
Ok thank you.Where can we see how many coins sold already?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I bought CPP ico but didn't receive any. Who can help me about that.
hello! Your balance is updated inside the smart contract. Token distribution process will be conducted as soon as pre-ICO is over. This limitation is made because of the risks, that speculative traders could start monopoly process.
Activity: 476
Merit: 2
I bought CPP ico but didn't receive any. Who can help me about that.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CEO cryptopus.co
we are happy to announce, that our cryptopus API first version is finally released! Smart contract's address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x95f3330a69ec0c6991ad31d6b0e3b5c7bc55c4c7
This version supports registration, wallet add & exchange samples add.
For those, who want to know more, we have a long-read: https://medium.com/@cryptopusco/introducing-cryptopus-api-1fa4db74d4ae
We have developed a really good upgradable system, so we are going to upgrade contracts with the flow of time.
http://cryptopus.co  team wants to say thank you to all the experts rated our project!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSC0jSYW4AA5hEU.jpg:large
As we can see, there are already two transactions, which got canceled because of gas limit. We please you to increase it up to 30k. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x00a0dab1502bd4dea272d89cd97ecbfc679cae6a5b1e3eeca55601f790f9a54d
Interesting project, you also have a Bounty thread?

Or you need a Herman translation? PM me!

Regards

Done
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Interesting project, you also have a Bounty thread?

Or you need a Herman translation? PM me!

Regards
Sunday started with the good news! ICO BENCH rated our ICO with 4.8/5 points! Now we on top of their listing!
https://icobench.com/ico/cryptopus
While the idea of the project seems interesting I would like more details about it as I'm reading the whitepaper and got me a few questions.
The fact you claim there will be some Bounty's  in the links provided I can't find information about them in bitcointalk if you mind giving out all the links to check them out I appreciated.Thank you

please, check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-cryptopus-first-brokerage-platform-1000-eth1000000-cpp-2627483
CEO cryptopus.co
Lending funds to professional is great idea , after all its established norm in financial industry , where people let professional to mange their fund through mutual funds and other financial instruments and ripe to gains .. I wish to go through their white paper and their project timelines .. would love to explore more about it

Great to hear such feedback! Have you read our white paper?
Activity: 378
Lending funds to professional is great idea , after all its established norm in financial industry , where people let professional to mange their fund through mutual funds and other financial instruments and ripe to gains .. I wish to go through their white paper and their project timelines .. would love to explore more about it
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
While the idea of the project seems interesting I would like more details about it as I'm reading the whitepaper and got me a few questions.
The fact you claim there will be some Bounty's  in the links provided I can't find information about them in bitcointalk if you mind giving out all the links to check them out I appreciated.Thank you
Hello, folks!
In this message we want to inform everyone, that our project is going to move ICO to 2018. There are several reasons to do this:
First of all, we are not a project, which raises funds to develop the idea. We collect funds to make the idea worth it. Our goal is to provide the very best service to our users.
Second, we realized, that the vision we had before wasn't as straightforward, as we thought. We've got experienced in the field, we work with. Our current vision is more precise, because we've got feedback from people, who work in trading sphere since NASDAQ appeared.
Third reason is, that our mission is to bring trust to the cryptocurrency world of trading. Meantime we developing our application, the amount of frauds around trading grew exponentially. We can't stand watching people, who came into the world of cryptocurrencies recently, get broke, because of unprofessional traders making profit out of their trust. Due to lack of juridical regulation it is now impossible to get funds back and this problem grows with each day. We want to stop it and we are about to do it really soon. With publishing our Cryptopus API we are going to spread the information to public and force traders, who want to manage assets of others, to prove their abilities. The so called proof-of-success, which we develop, is going to be part of everybody's life.
These reasons unfortunately brought us to the point we are now on. We definitely aren't breaking our smart-contract, but we now limit our crowd-sale to 4 million of CPP tokens. This amount of ETH is the necessary sum, which we will put into our research & marketing. It is now your turn to decide if the project we create is capable to bring trust to the world.
P.S. we also please you to mention, that we aren't going to stop the development process and the schedule of releases is not going to change. We just rearrange the way we bring funds into the project.
CEO cryptopus.co
The upcoming week’s most important event: cryptopus API smart contract deployment.
The cryptopus team decided to start summarizing the week achievements, and Saturday night is the best time to do it.
The week was full of productive work:
1) We've visited several events where we received a positive feedback from traders and investors about our product
2) You can now find the advisory team of the project on the webpage
3) Finally, our CEO & lead developer, Alexandr Romanov, spent most of the time working on the code optimization to make the product secure and fast.

The next Monday comes with big plans! We will keep you informed of all the events we conduct!
CEO cryptopus.co
Hello everyone!
We have our advisor's team on the web page!
In the next few post we are going to introduce them to the community.
will have one more member in: cryptopus smart escrow. By using the techs we have: #IPFS, #blockchain, #EVM, #AI and #smartcontracts – we create the way to prove real effort of crypto traders! Stay tuned for further news! #nodejs
CEO cryptopus.co
Guys, our ICO has finally started! We are happy to provide here a link to etherscan.io, where you could see our smart contract: https://goo.gl/SsDmFA
CEO cryptopus.co
Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce, that our ICO is going to start December third (tomorrow) 12:00AM UTC.

As we know, bitcointalk is the place, where people share the information, so I want to tell you some more about our ICO:

We are going to have a really long-term ICO which is going to start on December 3rd 2017 and end on January 31st 2018.
Our soft cap is put around 5000 ETH, which is the minimum sum we want to achieve in order to build a really good insurance fund for our customers.
We also have our hard cap – 25000 ETH. This is the maximum sum we are ready to sell.
All the tokens unsold are going to be burned.

We are selling 40% of the tokens we have, because other part of emitted sum is dedicated for other purposes, such as market control risks and bounty program.

In order to get our tokens, we kindly ask you to sign up tomorrow after ICO start, paste your eth wallet address into the field, so we can arrange our services to work.

We emit our tokens by using ERC20 standard, which is compatible with MyEtherWallet and we appreciate you using it.

Thank you, for your interest in our project!
Feel free to ask any kind of questions wherever you want to!
We are happy to answer all of them!
Pages:
Jump to: