Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] cryptopus – brokerage marketplace - page 6. (Read 3002 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 103
What sort of advisers do you plan to bring on board?
With huge names in crypto/social media lime Ian Balina looking to start their own crypto brokerage. how will you be different/show proof of history on investment gains of your own?

What will draw people in to use your platform more then others?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
Activity: 24
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CEO cryptopus.co
I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
Thank you! We will inform you ASAP!  Smiley
Activity: 56
I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
CEO cryptopus.co
Happy to inform, that we are successfully moving to C++ platform and are almost ready to start our desktop-application development.
CEO cryptopus.co
We finally released our referral system.
Everyone is ow able to sign up and get own link, so the people, who are going to sign up using the referral link and donate, will create a prize to the inviters.
5% for each donation goes to the inviter (in CPP token right before ICO).
CEO cryptopus.co
The starting point of this project is very good, in fact many people are blind transactions lead to loss a lot of money, and then the professional traders manage wealth can make people better growth, I hope it will be in a very short period of time, encryption monetary generation investment management.This is going to be a trend.
Hi! You are right, many people are trying hard, but not getting any profit out of exchanges. Therefore, we want to provide a good service for them!
What kind of service which you will provide to us for getting profit on exchanges, a trading place without fee and low withdrawal comission?
We are going to have our fee included into the fee of the trader, so the clients are not going to pay any charges. Traders will do it. Our fee is low and will not affect any trader, therefore it is the best way to build such platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The starting point of this project is very good, in fact many people are blind transactions lead to loss a lot of money, and then the professional traders manage wealth can make people better growth, I hope it will be in a very short period of time, encryption monetary generation investment management.This is going to be a trend.
Hi! You are right, many people are trying hard, but not getting any profit out of exchanges. Therefore, we want to provide a good service for them!
What kind of service which you will provide to us for getting profit on exchanges, a trading place without fee and low withdrawal comission?
CEO cryptopus.co
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
CEO cryptopus.co
Translating our bounty program. Will be posted soon, keep up to date!
CEO cryptopus.co
Interesting. And your platform somehow can protect investors from unscrupulous traders who can merge investors' capital? Is there an insurance system?
welcome to our thread! Yes we are going to build an insurance fund, which will protect investors, but only if it will be proved, that investor is not a "friend" of the trader Smiley The fund is going to be raised, using fees as a constant income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Interesting. And your platform somehow can protect investors from unscrupulous traders who can merge investors' capital? Is there an insurance system?
CEO cryptopus.co
Even though we are hardly working on our white paper's english version, we still work on it in russian. We now release our new version of wp, which you can find here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ngPDAz0TvPQW9naVBMZV9qZ1E/view?usp=sharing
CEO cryptopus.co
Guys, our GitHub profile is now officially cryptopus: https://github.com/cryptopus. In order to prove our skills, I am uploading all the sources we have right now.
CEO cryptopus.co
Looks interesting, but no English WP yet?
Welcome! Our english version of the white paper is going to be released today! Stay tuned Smiley
CEO cryptopus.co
Our russian domain (http://cryptopus.ru) will be on LTS, so it will be used as a redirection mirror.
CEO cryptopus.co
Finally, we successfully moved to http://cryptopus.co, where you can find our english version of the project! Feel free to comment and share your thought with us!
CEO cryptopus.co
i want reserve spanish trasnlation if you need
Hi! Yes, of course! It will be necessary Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: